Trade2win Staff

It's just that I've sort of adopted and grown into the role of being a tw@ that constantly bangs on about how the site could be improved and pointing out a lot of, depending on your pov, stupid management decisions etc. Nostalgia is a powerful catalyst for change and after three years of Teh Patent Scose "campaigning" I think the org has shifted as far down the CSR scale as it's ever going to. I reckon the stakeholder group to which I belong has lost a lot of it's influence and our vision of change is, for many reasons, unrealisable... s'all a fruitless endeavour now and therefore certain tasks I performed are no longer required - one of them being challenging the staff on certain issues. I think I'll stick to trying to learn some stuff from a few goons on here and trading related lulz(casm) etc.

I get rambly and tend to talk sh1te like this often when I'm tired and I got only three hours sleep last night... make what you will of these shenanigans.

I do agree that a lot of the historical criticisms of t2w are no longer justified.

Is it me or do the staff look like famous contemporary artists of the 20th century?

Sharky:

220px-Salvador_Dali_NYWTS.jpg

Timsk

Gilbert--George-007.jpg

Steve:

article-2157378-138C3BFF000005DC-91_306x423.jpg

A photo gallery is just what we need!

I have already had my photo on here, but I'll post it again for those who haven't seen it.

Burt-Reynolds-Shirtless.jpg

I believe this is a photograph of Barjon in his modding uniform:

tve10858-9-272.jpg

Wackypete is from New Jersey as we all know, where he is a prominent local figure. What you probably don't know is what he looks like. This is a recent pic of him doing some trading:

Paulie-Walnuts-NYSE.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed.

But they really do need to do something about the whiners.

That would be great. It would leave the way clear for vendors to enrich the lives of their victims, er, that is, customers, with their wonderful products.

Just imagine what a paradise T2W would be if you didn't have the likes of Pboyles "whining" and saving people from getting ripped off by telling them the truth. :LOL:

What whiners?

Teh Scose and Teh Leopard think as one.

I was wondering too, but I'd guessed it was an anti anti vendor thing. He's recently been attacking Teh Hare, Pboyles, LM, me etc.

It doesn't make much sense. This site has its problems, but I don't think excessive "whining" is one of them. :rolleyes::LOL:

Teh Scose and Teh Leopard think as one.

I was wondering too, but I'd guessed it was an anti anti vendor thing. He's recently been attacking Teh Hare, Pboyles, LM, me etc.

It doesn't make much sense. This site has its problems, but I don't think excessive "whining" is one of them. :rolleyes::LOL:

I would agree - a lot of the "whining" is intelligent probing if you ask me! Keep it up

When he was in black & white I thought Timsk was a Chinese!

I have an everyman face scose. I was once told I looked like Clint Eastwood - which pleased me no end - even though it came from another chap 30+ years my senior! Last weekend, in the village where I live, my step daughter-in-law was accosted by a stark naked man on her way home from the pub. He grabbed hold of her handbag and invited her to go with him. Who did the man look like? You guessed it - me! Just in case you're wondering, I had a water tight alibi so, no, it wasn't actually me!

I like the sentiments expressed in this thread - although I don't begin to understand why such threads aren't littered all over the site like confetti
:innocent:
Tim.

I have an everyman face scose. I was once told I looked like Clint Eastwood - which pleased me no end - even though it came from another chap 30+ years my senior! Last weekend, in the village where I live, my step daughter-in-law was accosted by a stark naked man on her way home from the pub. He grabbed hold of her handbag and invited her to go with him. Who did the man look like? You guessed it - me! Just in case you're wondering, I had a water tight alibi so, no, it wasn't actually me!

I like the sentiments expressed in this thread - although I don't begin to understand why such threads aren't littered all over the site like confetti
:innocent:

Tim.

You mean you wouldn't say something like: "There's already a thread for that guys, let's not start another one" ??

lol :p

Peter

Why did you guys delete my trolling poll?
I was being deadly serious. Things have become trés trolly of late and Scosey ain't behind it!