Tories soft on immigration

Natures entitlement has been earned though millions of years of survival and evolution. Our modern world is not even a p!ss in the ocean in terms of earning entitlement comparatively. Yet its those millions of years that brought about humans and our entitlement through evolved intelligence to change the laws of nature.
You cannot compare our species to tits in gardens because you don't see tits engineering technology. Hypothetically speaking, if tits were intelligent enough to cultivate their own worm farms and have tit scientists and tit doctors heal their sick, do you think that tit will tell you that he is not interested, that he would rather let mother nature control its world?

The entitlement you speak of is governed by rules of mankind and not nature.

so you think humans are above nature?

The entitlement you speak of is governed by rules of mankind and not nature.

No. Don't act stupid.[/QUOTE]

Look if you going to throw in a comment like that implying I am acting stupid, would you care to elaborate with a more intelligent comment?

No. Don't act stupid.

Look if you going to throw in a comment like that implying I am acting stupid, would you care to elaborate with a more intelligent comment?[/QUOTE]

Kimo'sabby said...(comment)

"Is it not too much to pay for your own kids."

Surely a decent person could not want a child that they could not provide for?

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

That actually made me laugh. Just look around you. Every aspect of your life has been brought about by humans overcoming nature. We have cured disease, overcome gravity, traveled faster than sound, we're exploring space. What do you think all these things are? Mother nature don't grow them on trees!

Yes to a point. A degree.

We are part of nature and we determine the lay of the land and the course nature takes.

We may not be able to stop a meteroite - at least not yet but we can demolish a rain forest and block out the sun. I think man can do pretty much what he wants on earth if he sets his mind to it. Nature and man will become as one... I think we already are but sounds well cool. :cool: I ain't no hippy either... :cheesy:

PS. Really interesting thread guys - made me laugh so much and I really like the honest posts, you know none of that PC crap but say it like it is. (y)

Thats actually made me laugh. Just look around you. Every aspect of your life has been brought about by humans overcoming nature. We have cured disease, overcome gravity, traveled faster than sound, we're exploring space. What do you think all these things are? Mother nature don't grow them on trees!

Chimpansese use rocks to break open nuts. Monkeys 1 Nature 0, eh?

Look mate we are all part of nature, it is just us humans like to think we are above it. we're not. Over the course of millions of years of evolution and natural selection we have devopled the skills to incrementally improve (or so we think) our lives. That is the way it is.

Look mate we are all part of nature, it is just us humans like to think we are above it. we're not. Over the course of millions of years of evolution and natural selection we have devopled the skills to incrementally improve (or so we think) our lives. That is the way it is.

Look you are comparing warts with nipples. A chimp has the intelligence of a human child and therefore it isn't a case of the nut telling the chimp to crack it open with a rock,is it! The chimp used it's brain to work out a way to overcome natures design for that nut.
Nature is not our commander and chief. While we need to respect it for its life giving value to our world, we continue to learn to overcome it's boundaries.

Food chain and intelligence, it doesn't mean nicey nicey.

Look, life (as we know it) isn't even a common occurance in our own galaxy. So enjoy, and try to be a little bit better than you was yesterday. We may all get somewhere in the end.

look my point is that "nature" isnt something you see on David attenborough programs or what theyve got down your local garden centre.

nature is the world what we live in. At some point we were all monkeys and then lizards and funny water cucumbers and before that, gloop. All along that time we have been part of nature, it ain't ever going to change.

Food chain and intelligence, it doesn't mean nicey nicey.

Look, life (as we know it) isn't even a common occurance in our own galaxy. So enjoy, and try to be a little bit better than you was yesterday. We may all get somewhere in the end.

Nasa have found over 60 planets in the visible part of our own galaxy that are within the golden belt around the sun where its just right for water to exist in a liquid state. Further to this, there are billions of stars in our galaxy and we can only see a small part of it. Thanks to NASA we have photos of billions of galaxies out there each containing billions of stars. NASA have found evidence of life on mars before its climate changed and killed everything. I guess what I am really trying to say is that statistically it's impossible for our little planet to be the only life giving planet out there

Nasa have found over 60 planets in the visible part of our own galaxy that are within the golden belt around the sun where its just right for water to exist in a liquid state. Further to this, there are billions of stars in our galaxy and we can only see a small part of it. Thanks to NASA we have photos of billions of galaxies out there each containing billions of stars. NASA have found evidence of life on mars before its climate changed and killed everything. I guess what I am really trying to say is that statistically it's impossible for our little planet to be the only life giving planet out there

this is the telephone number for NASA

(202) 358-0001 (Office)

maybe if you ask to borrow one of their telescopes nicely you could find the point.

:cheesy:

False. We don't live in a 'lovely place'. We have a magnetosphere, this protects us from solar radiation.

Not many planets have this. We are really f*ckin lucky/odd.

Enjoy.

this is the telephone number for NASA

(202) 358-0001 (Office)

maybe if you ask to borrow one of their telescopes nicely you could find the point.

:cheesy:

Is this supposed to be a sarcastic response. By the way smart@rse, a telescope on earth isn't powerful enough, those photos come from a telescope that's deep in space. Do you know what it's called?

Is this supposed to be a sarcastic response. By the way smart@rse, a telescope on earth isn't powerful enough, those photos come from a telescope that's deep in space. Do you know what it's called?

LOL

is this what you're down to? Telescopes arent called telescopes and aliens might exist?

False. We don't live in a 'lovely place'. We have a magnetosphere, this protects us from solar radiation.

Not many planets have this. We are really f*ckin lucky/odd.

Enjoy.

What do you think that magnetosphere comes from? Its molten iron deep in the earth. Iron is not a rare element in space. Do you really think volcanic activity is unique to our world?

What do you think that magnetosphere comes from? Its molten iron deep in the earth. Iron is not a rare element in space. Do you really think volcanic activity is unique to our world?

Nope. What have you found on other planets?

LOL

is this what you're down to? Telescopes arent called telescopes and aliens might exist?

Might exist?
How much evidence to you want?
You're losing the battle dashriprock. Give up before you make even a bigger fool of yourself.