Top Ten Stats

hwsteele

Experienced member
Quite some time ago I closed the top ten stats while logged in. I forgot that were even top ten stats as I don't make it to the bottom of the page much at all. Earlier today after clearing all my browser cookies I came back to T2W and was not logged in. For what ever reason before I logged in I scrolled down to the bottom and saw the top ten stats there. After I logged in I could not find a way to turn them "back on" so to speak.

Any one have any ideas about how to get them to show up again while I am logged in?

This is what I see when I am loggd in...

14025-hwsteele-albums-stuff-picture2586-17.png

Do you have some sort of ad blocking software turned on? It's just I notice that the ad between the bottom of the forum and above the What's Going On, isn't appearing either. Perhaps it's affecting it, if you use something trying turning it off. Also check to make sure the page is fully loaded, and finally give a different browser a try then let us know if any of that works - thanks.

There are no add blockers turned on or third party ones installed so That's not it.
When I load T2W in Explorer I do see an add where you were saying So I'm not sure why it didn't show up in the screen capture. Unless the ads are in some way dynamic and change once in a while.

I tried load in Chrome and it looked the same. I looked all over for someplace to change setting to display the statistics but could not fine anything.

Not sure what the problem is.:(

it would appear that there's an off button, but the on button has been omitted :rolleyes:

once top stats are turned off it would appear that it's off for good.

see screen shot for the location of the on button. err, it's not there, so where is it? answers on a postcard please, so i can turn mine back on :whistling :eek:

Attachments

• top stats.JPG
    top stats.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 237
it would appear that there's an off button, but the on button has been omitted :rolleyes:

once top stats are turned off it would appear that it's off for good.

see screen shot for the location of the on button. err, it's not there, so where is it? answers on a postcard please, so i can turn mine back on :whistling :eek:

Oops, I really hope we get this worked out now. Sorry bout that:whistling.
But on the bright side now we know that it's not just me:D.

Aha - well found LM. I'll get the tech guys to fix it this week. Should then reappear for everyone who turned it off.

There's no need for a switch on link anymore, as we removed the link to switch it off.

but those with it switched off are still in limbo with no top 10 stats, with no way of switching it back on. so for hw (and now myself) it isn't fixed at all :(