Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Rambo McQueen,

Look at the friggin BEAR market the Europe Stoxx 50 is in. these cats never recovered from the 2008 crash. do you know what that sideways move is called, Rambo? Its a goddamn triangle. When it pops WAVE C begins.

Wave C has been known to demolish 2-moon junctions with aplomb, jet propelling effluvium at terminal velocity in a single glance, not even a stroke necessary.

View attachment 270488

My my my, how asleep are these cats, Father?

This is the great England? This is the place the Muslims have taken over and captured? they deserve it! Asleep at the wheel has severe penalties. Look at Sweden = worse than Hell. Look at Malmo = makes Hell look like hawaii.

I'm in LaLaLand

Disease is contagious. Look at the ingenuity of BEAR. This is not a Wave 5 of 5, its therefore not possible for there to be a WW3. Therefore it will be a different type of collapse .................. and remember the US markets are still not collapsed and we have so much sh*t going on worldwide already. When the turn comes, everything you see now like in Sweden, get amplified logarithmically, then in the 3rd wave down, goes parabolic

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

London chart update .... see previous chart, kep eye on 200-day ema and RSI in lower panel with trendline break.

Come on London, dig deep, where's your fighting spirit? Keep this up and you could end up 3rd world. Fight baby, fight

View attachment 270395

London chart update .... see previous chart, keep eye on 200-day ema and RSI in lower panel with trendline break.

Come on London, dig deep, where's your fighting spirit? Keep this up and you could end up 3rd world. Fight baby, fight

Is London leaving the safety of the 200-day ema behind? Is Macd arriving at the 0-line going to bounce or penetrate and go lower? Is RSI going to keep crashing? Still a ways to go to the neckline. Poor London. Gotta pray she does not break that neckline. Same chart updated.

First drop on FTSE 100 from the 2018 top was halted at 23.6% retracement level of the last monthly wave from 2009 - 2018. Totally normal and expected. Next station therefore is 6,209

LSE.L

When Des (Rufus_Leakey) posts a string of links showing numerous opinion concsensus that Fibos don't work, that Trendlines don't work, that RSI does not work, that Macd does not work, that Waves are hocus-pocus, that Elliott-wave is garbage, that Gann is hocus-pocus, that this and that is crap and so on ....................

he don't realize that i just love to hear stuff like that - it makes my day. Why? Because it tells me what the HERD collective thought is at any given time and how far they are from distegrating and going individual - i.e. they will never catch up to me if they keep thinking as a collective entity. No group can defeat an individual in this type of endeavor. Another way to look at it is that group think is based on solid agreement, it mental energy that actually solidfies into mental walls. An INDIVIDUAL is not burdened by such stymie-ing hindrances.

So, gohave a look at the last post to me by Des ((Rufus_Leakey) - then just remember how many instruments I have posted here with time and again FIBO hits. But never mind that. Let's look at the LSE.L for just a preliminary Fibo hit - I will dip deeper later today ..........

just extrapolating the previous wave gives a perfect to the button HIT on their own London. But dig this: it does not work is what they will say

Am I in LalaLand or what? Wait, don't answer. I AM. But I gotta tell you guys, I am enjoying it immensely, its just sooooooo much fun to encounter levels of stupidity and ineptness I never thought existed. Its an education tht cannot be had at any University or Stock trading school - why? Because nobody knows and therefore cannot teach about HERD (GROUP=CROWD) behavior in Finance

ROFLMAO

prev. wave gives the perfect hit grid

View attachment 268872

Alert! Trendline is creaking-breaking today, December 3rd, 2019. We need a few days to confirm the break. What I call a break is a bar that does not touch the trendline. We don't have that yet.

But wait, we ain't done with London yet

Look at the magnificent hits on the Fibo projection grid all the way from 1940. these are all near hits meaning that you continue extrapolating as shown until you get a perfect hit. And we did at the May 31st 2018 top which still holds firm.

View attachment 270485

Reminder: see chart in quote.

Rambo McQueen,

Kuchen Sie bitte shon

See the London 2003 low on monthly? Place your grid there. Now adjust it so that 61.8% = golden ratio hits the very first correction after rally (does not have to be a big correction) as shown at 7/31/2003 low. Then go to the beach and wait for 161.8%, 261.8% or 423.6% for a perfect aka exact hit. The 1st hit came at 261.8% so you take full profits and bugger off to the beach for a year. then younotoice that 261.8% is holding well along with the 200-month ema, so you go Long again knowing for sure we is going to 423.6%. Voila! Weh we get there and its a perfect hit, you just fck off for 5 years or wait to go SHORT for the Short of a lifetime. We got that on 5/31/2018 = very close to Fibo's 100 year Top Call of Jan 26, 2018.

LONDON FTSE 100 perfect FIBO hit

View attachment 270486

Reminder: see chart in quote. All Fibo hits shown are valid if FTSE 100 continues to crash (December 3, 2019). Today she has gone below the 200-day AGAIN

Rambo McQueen,

Look at your BANKS and then as I know you will, drop a sausage in terror. Look at that bloody unbelievable downtrend. London FTSE going up whilst Banking sector crashing .................. hahahahahahahahahhahahah .............. and T2W praising the bullmarket and Violet and barjon coming out and saying, "look, its a new era!"

View attachment 270487

Reminder: for my friend, Violet. Where will Violet bank? Metro Bank? Nah! Mattress, baby, mattress it. :) :)

Nobody in London has yet figured out that LONDON cannae go anywhere without its banks.

For Violet and Rambo McQueen,

same chart posted a few times earlier in this thread, now updated with Dec 3rd, 2019 action. Put your guns to better use. Go in blazing and take the loot out of Metro Bank before she becomes worthless and closes her doors, buggering all depositors.

Rambo, the (1), (2), 1, 2 shown in chart for several posts now, suggests that a 3rd wave is next. If so, we should get to the gold-yellow neckline soon. If/when that neckline breaks, Rambo, clear out of Dodge. Come to California, we'll have a drink and talk about the good ole days

The neckline is the final arbiter of the Empire turn of the century. Not one moment sooner.

While nobody in London is aware of the danger .............. good idea to point out to them that the 50 biggest companies in Europe including London, called the stoxx50 has generated a triangle spanning several years - this triangle will be marked as Exhibit B = B wave.

Note that stoxx50 monthly is nowhere near the 2007 pre-crash top. What does that tell you guys? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

If correct, then Wave C down is next when triangle has completed. But dig this: its already completed and after that has already generated a wave 1 down and a wave 2 up. Next is 3 down.

Hide and watch

My British Empire Top Call is still correct. The 2018 Top I called for the world including London FTSE 100 is still spot on.

We could be on for that epic BEAR market of the entire British Empire - since I called it there's been a lot of sideways stuff so everythng got delayed. But sideways means the original TOP I called still stands CORRECT.

So we go from here. Will the BEAR finally gt underway now?

Advice and suggestions:

SELL everything youhave in the UK, all real estate all stocks bonds and stamps and coin collection. CASH it all out and bugger off to Spain or Goa or LOS. Just get out of UK. Its going to get mean and ugly. The country is a dump and is going to get a whole lot dumpier. Youwill get trampled by the HERD as they rush for the exits together. Be smar - do it now before the stampede begins.

Look for a job elsewhere and cut down on your expenses and live frugally. Yes you can do it.

You cats have no idea of the tsunami that's coming. Just like the fellas on the Patong beach who saw the receding waters show miles more of beach and thought it was a new ERA. All killed on the 1st and 2nd wave.

Read quote thoroughly and prepare

Here's a more detailed view of London on daily TF. Let me s-plain to the slowpokes slooooooowleeee ..........

See the TOP? First drop is marked at wave (1). The rally upwave is Wave (2). Then see the mini downwave marked 1? and the upwave marked 2 ?

If this is correct, then all Hell will break loose when at any time the next wave down gets underway. Why is this so? Because it is a 3rd of 3. Its a part of the wave structure where BEAR pours on the coal and afterburners and the acceleration is so intense and leveraged shorts so profitable its staggering to behold.

I believe the wave marked 2 is over but I am not sure but will be sure if on 1H we get a big move down to start the ball rolling.

Yikes. Hide and watch!

The golden yellow downsloping neckline is so bearish its enough grounds for Divorce.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch. Its going to get mean, real mean.

View attachment 270182

Re-observe

updated line

Get out of Metro Bank asap if you're still there. See posts in this thread ................. bugger off fast fast fast

Poor London FTSE. Nobody there has noticed that the United States Vix has a trendline breakout on gap. 23% jump

Posts #93-96 are addressed to Rambo McQueen

Now might be a good time to review because the Europe Stoxx 50 just did a sneaky thing.

See posts 93-96 first for warmup .....................

ETF ......... FEZ is showing rise from Decemeber 2018 to Feb 5, 2019 at a wave 1. The Wave 5 = 161.8% x W1 at jan 2/2020 top.

Telling? Could be