Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Reminder:

If the crash does get underway as called then it is once again London that brings on the crash and GREATER DEPRESSION just like she did in 1929.

The country is the biggest trouble maker and disaster creator ever, makes the Romans look like saints. What will the Indians be doing while all this is going on if it gets going on? Lafffffing all the way to the Temple. :whistle: :whistle:

See chart of London in post #77 .............. look down in the RSI panel ........... more creaking ............. but not yet giving up the ghost. You also have the 200-day ema right there which already offered support and boost 4 times by virtue of the Head and shoulders neckline.

Of particular interest is that the C-wave up of Wave 2 began at precisely the golden Ratio (61.8%).

How much elasticity is there in the 200-day ema? Calculation of its Coefficient of Restitution is peculiar only to Fibo who has a derived formula based on both Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics and Structural design. Does it work? It does but its a work in progress meaning it has kicked my ass real good a couple times ............... so needs more time

See chart of London in post #77 .............. look down in the RSI panel ........... more creaking ............. but not yet giving up the ghost. You also have the 200-day ema right there which already offered support and boost 4 times by virtue of the Head and shoulders neckline.

Of particular interest is that the C-wave up of Wave 2 began at precisely the golden Ratio (61.8%).

How much elasticity is there in the 200-day ema? Calculation of its Coefficient of Restitution is peculiar only to Fibo who has a derived formula based on both Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics and Structural design. Does it work? It does but its a work in progress meaning it has kicked my ass real good a couple times ............... so needs more time

View attachment 270235

See chart in quote, then see updated one below. See trendline now and see RSI trendline too. See how the 200-ema is propping this chick up? Take that out and Madre Mia

London chart update .... see previous chart, kep eye on 200-day ema and RSI in lower panel with trendline break.

Come on London, dig deep, where's your fighting spirit? Keep this up and you could end up 3rd world. Fight baby, fight

And don't forget boys, London always has been the Leading Indicator for the DEPRESSIONS

And don't forget boys, London always has been the Leading Indicator for the DEPRESSIONS

Depression - Its in our blood Fibo dear boy!

Wave 2 on your ftse chart, why does wave 2 count not start from the top of the sheer vertical drop in October?

Depression - Its in our blood Fibo dear boy!

Wave 2 on your ftse chart, why does wave 2 count not start from the top of the sheer vertical drop in October?

It could be marked as you suggest, which would actually make it even more bearish because it would be a subdivision of a subdivision which as you know is pretty intense - a subdividing wave is getting ready to unleash some huge power.

Since the last top has not exceeded the Sept 30 high its still viable.

But one disqualification of this notion is that the rise from Oct 3 to Nov 7 is a 5-wave move, therefore gots to be a C-wave to complete the wave 2 = A-B-C.

This is the reason I marked it the way I did.

Of course I get a kick in the ass if she takes out the top and confounds me again.

London, London, London, wtf am I going to do with you? You're screwing up left and right but your citizens are sleep walking. They be in for a rude awakening when the tsunami hits shore. Right now its still only a 1 foot wave out in open ocean. Yikes!

Imagine Owning Metro Bank (LON:MTRO) And Trying To Stomach The 94% Share Price Drop

Take out one to 10 thousand pounds in small denominations (lots of work? yes) and stuff it under the mattress

Don't go around cryin after the ATMs shut down for days/weeks/months and your money which has always belonged to the bank anyway, is taken for good. Corresponding FDIC will go broke after bailing out just one large bank. Their
guarantee is not worth the paper its printed on.

When the party begins there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth but Fibo will be smiling due to having gotten to safety but saddened at what's happening to the rest.

Enron, Enron, Lehman, here we come ................................

McQueen,

Kommen Sie bitte hierher. Schiessen nicht bitte. Ich will dir etwas zeignen, Hauptmann Fuhrer.

Danach shiessen Sie wenn Sie wollen aber jetszt kuchen Sie mal, bitte shon

Herr Fuhrer, wenn sie nicht verstehen konnen, bitte sprechen sie mit Trader333. Er versteht sehr gut

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whosoever amongst you that can do this, may cast the first stone at Fibo. As of this moment in the entire Galactic confederation of 76 planets nobody has spotted this. A precise Fibonacci hit is a stunning representation of Math of Waves

My BEAR market thread called the TOP on Jan 26, 2018. McQueen, that's 2018. Can you dig it? Almost 2 years ago. We will get to the London FTSE later but for now let's look at her boss, the mighty Dow Jones. How mighty? Incredibly mighty!

Simple extrapolation of preceding wave, a very common trick in all wave B markets gives the hit at fibonacci 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6%. The hit must be close to perfect for Fibo to accept it. Why? Because it is a Mathematical wave structure hit. No fudging, its abs straightforward, McQueen.

Look at the hit on Jan 26, 2018. Whatever came after is just fluff and gold dust. The goal post at 261.8% shut the maestro down. He can hem and haw all he wants and confuse th issue but his ass is grass as of Jan 26. 2018.

In the entire world who knows this, McQueen? Only the fella you are trying so desperately to ban!

God will send you straight to Hell. :)

I rest my case

London FTSE 100

same setup = extrapolation of the very same wave ......................

top was 4 months later than the precise top call of Dow Jones. And its very close to golden ratio 138.2% but not exact

But wait, we ain't done with London yet

Look at the magnificent hits on the Fibo projection grid all the way from 1940. these are all near hits meaning that you continue extrapolating as shown until you get a perfect hit. And we did at the May 31st 2018 top which still holds firm.

Rambo McQueen,

Kuchen Sie bitte shon

See the London 2003 low on monthly? Place your grid there. Now adjust it so that 61.8% = golden ratio hits the very first correction after rally (does not have to be a big correction) as shown at 7/31/2003 low. Then go to the beach and wait for 161.8%, 261.8% or 423.6% for a perfect aka exact hit. The 1st hit came at 261.8% so you take full profits and bugger off to the beach for a year. then younotoice that 261.8% is holding well along with the 200-month ema, so you go Long again knowing for sure we is going to 423.6%. Voila! Weh we get there and its a perfect hit, you just fck off for 5 years or wait to go SHORT for the Short of a lifetime. We got that on 5/31/2018 = very close to Fibo's 100 year Top Call of Jan 26, 2018.

LONDON FTSE 100 perfect FIBO hit

Rambo McQueen,

Let's have a good look at what nobody in your T2W army is even aware of as they all sing, "go London FTSE go, make hew highs, go go go, we are going Long forever" this is how dumb sobs get slaughtered, Rambo. Its been happening since antediluvian times.

Look at your backyard, Rambo McQueen ..............

Europe Stoxx 50

Europe Stoxx 600

Europe Banks ( without Banks do you really think you're gong anywhere, Rambo?)

Rambo McQueen,

Look at your BANKS and then as I know you will, drop a sausage in terror. Look at that bloody unbelievable downtrend. London FTSE going up whilst Banking sector crashing .................. hahahahahahahahahhahahah .............. and T2W praising the bullmarket and Violet and barjon coming out and saying, "look, its a new era!"

Rambo McQueen,

Look at the friggin BEAR market the Europe Stoxx 50 is in. these cats never recovered from the 2008 crash. do you know what that sideways move is called, Rambo? Its a goddamn triangle. When it pops WAVE C begins.

Wave C has been known to demolish 2-moon junctions with aplomb, jet propelling effluvium at terminal velocity in a single glance, not even a stroke necessary.

My my my, how asleep are these cats, Father?

This is the great England? This is the place the Muslims have taken over and captured? they deserve it! Asleep at the wheel has severe penalties. Look at Sweden = worse than Hell. Look at Malmo = makes Hell look like hawaii.

I'm in LaLaLand

The European bank that can bring the world to its knees while T2W parties oblivious on a ship that is half submerged, but nobody here has noticed.

Behold Deutsche Bank - that's what I call a BEAR market in a broad stock market bull market :) :) :) :)

Imagine what will happen when the world goes into a BEAR. Deutsche will disappear up its own AH

Rambo McQueen,

Get your house in order and prepare for the inevitable instead of moping around shooting traders Purgatory and Hell. Find a better job. You've already killed too many, your House is loaded to the hilt with deadbeats and you want to kill more? What will you have left after your killing spree? Look around! Tons and tons of miss-goody-2-shoes. The market gobbles up such in a single breath by the millions like the the big fish swallow sardines

Rambo, behold the great Deutschland. The suspenders for dumb asses the likes of Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal. This cat has been propping all these deadbeats up. Burn 'em to the ground or give them to the Muslims. :) :) :) :)

Look at Germany in the hands of the skilled fibo. Ain't nobody in the Galactic Confederation seen this ...........................

German Dax with clear instruction for Rambo to follow with his Fibonacci toolbox. Its called extrapolating or projecting the wave, Rambo. See the perfect hit at January 2018. Aha, deeg eet, Rambo, FIBO nailed this mother too

Rambo McQueen,

do you see the perfect hit on Germany at year 2000? Now dig this. On a 5-wave hit, it means that that is the actual TOP. So what follows is all corrective waves. But nobody else knows this. so how the fck can we be sure tht Fibo has got it right?

Mathematics of Wave Mechanics. Childsplay for me and thee Rambo McQueen, we both being Aeronautical Engineers and all that. Math for us is child's play, right?

So the perfect fibo hit is a sign that the galloping German wave finished there in year 2000. So where will the BEAR market end? In the vicinity of Wave A

Hid and watch

Rambo McQueen,

In closing, you now have the Dow Jones, the London FTSE and the German Dax all obeying Math of Wave Mechanics. SPX and the others also follow all this quite well but are not necessary to do because the HERD brain only sees the mighty Dow Jones, the London FTSE and the Deutschland DAX as the KINGS. SPX and Nasdaq are punks. But both follow the Math perfectly.

Learn McQueen learn before its too late. Give it a f**** rest with the killing.

Have a good one, amigo