Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

LSE.L

When Des (Rufus_Leakey) posts a string of links showing numerous opinion concsensus that Fibos don't work, that Trendlines don't work, that RSI does not work, that Macd does not work, that Waves are hocus-pocus, that Elliott-wave is garbage, that Gann is hocus-pocus, that this and that is crap and so on ....................

he don't realize that i just love to hear stuff like that - it makes my day. Why? Because it tells me what the HERD collective thought is at any given time and how far they are from distegrating and going individual - i.e. they will never catch up to me if they keep thinking as a collective entity. No group can defeat an individual in this type of endeavor. Another way to look at it is that group think is based on solid agreement, it mental energy that actually solidfies into mental walls. An INDIVIDUAL is not burdened by such stymie-ing hindrances.

So, gohave a look at the last post to me by Des ((Rufus_Leakey) - then just remember how many instruments I have posted here with time and again FIBO hits. But never mind that. Let's look at the LSE.L for just a preliminary Fibo hit - I will dip deeper later today ..........

just extrapolating the previous wave gives a perfect to the button HIT on their own London. But dig this: it does not work is what they will say

Am I in LalaLand or what? Wait, don't answer. I AM. But I gotta tell you guys, I am enjoying it immensely, its just sooooooo much fun to encounter levels of stupidity and ineptness I never thought existed. Its an education tht cannot be had at any University or Stock trading school - why? Because nobody knows and therefore cannot teach about HERD (GROUP=CROWD) behavior in Finance

ROFLMAO

prev. wave gives the perfect hit grid

LSE.L

See the candle wick almost hitting the 423.6% FIBO level at the current top of LSE.L? See the bull bear fight within that candle? See where it closed to get the long wick? That my friends tells you that London respects that level, yes the American's level.

Just another day at the office for FIBO. :whistle: :whistle:

But wait, there's more. See the 9/9/19 candle? So dig this: its an outside bar with a higher high than the previous candle and then closing below the prior 2 closes. Do you cats realize how big and significant that is? And it happened right before or at the Fibonacci level of 423.6%. But wait, it gets better: actually closes below the closes of the prev. 3 candles ROFLMAO

My my my, FATHER, help these retards, pls before they all perish and blame America. :):):):):):)

London Stock Exchange Group: (stock: LSE.L)

tells FIBO the whole story about UK in one chart just like the New York Stock Exchange stock NYA tells of NYSE. This chart plus the chart of the FTSE itself is all I need.

How will you know when the tsunami is just 1,000 yards away from UK coastline?

When LSE.L starts to wobble. Shake rattle and roll days will be over. The Parabola reckoning is at hand.

Who or what is LSE.L?

owns Russell, Italian bourses, loads of companies that are in the trading arena. Watched like a hawk by analysts who zoom in on the business-of-trading-stocks

Parabolic blast north cannot be sustained. We know that, right? Or are the dummies going to say like they always have at every major turn aborning, "its a new ERA?"

5 Waves on monthly timeframe from the 2009 low are over or almost there

27 billion dollar Refinitiv deal makes it a monster -
this kind of stuff happens near a top - always as per History

Fasten seatbelts, hid & watch

View attachment 268869

But wait, there is a channel and Price has arrived at the top channel line and turned.

Euro Stoxx 50:

20-yr downtrend continues unabated. Need I say more? The ocean that the UK sits in is sinking. Need I say more?

ROFLMAO

Chart Does not belong to me:

The happiest country on Earth but with the highest rate of suicide - go figure! In decline for 20 yrs

London FTSE 100 TOP

5 waves up in the last wave up from Feb 2016 low. That says it all?

Fibo called the worldwide TOP on Jan 26, 2019. In hindsight now, looking at the FTSE chart, that top I called was the Wave 3 top when talking specifically about the FTSE. Not too shabby considering the looooooong trend from March 2009. Despite this, I would have like to have gotten it 100% right by taking the FTSE independently

London FTSE 100 daily:

To be evaluated down the road apiece. We are in a 3rd wave? A 1-2 of a 3rd with the 3rd of 3rd just about getting ready to fire? Yikes! Hope I'm wrong.

If/when that trendline breaks and Footsie crashes, expect the complaints to moderators here to skyrocket for instant expulsion without reprieve. Trouble just follows a man. :)

FTSE 100

trying out this channel on daily, also possible is that the lower channel line is only the midpoint trendline so the actual channel would have a lower trendline - let's see

I told them to bugger off from London and move to Goa. I gave many compelling reasons, the most compelling as usual being the tripling of the Happiness Coefficent.

But now I have uncovered another. LOndon versus Bombay i.e. FTSE 100 vs Bombay Sensex

More on this in the next days as I ponder it. Its band spanking new

I told them to bugger off from London and move to Goa. I gave many compelling reasons, the most compelling as usual being the tripling of the Happiness Coefficent.

But now I have uncovered another. LOndon versus Bombay i.e. FTSE 100 vs Bombay Sensex

More on this in the next days as I ponder it. Its band spanking new

View attachment 269013

Tomorrow is going to be turbulent Fibo. Apologies I have been unable to give time to the forum and engage in some good old
Meaningful convo with you and... well not too many other people.

I have a pending set 0.86475 on eurgbp, buy entry, stop loss 0.86000 take profit and 0.89960 a nice level of previous structure.

Wave structure looks ok, RSI strong but not throthy, MACD turning up.

Currently doing this all on my phone, but this will no doubt be wrong, we shall get an EU extension and sterling will rally. I don’t fancying placing real cash whilst all of this is unknown. demo only.

Regards ,
Sam

Tomorrow is going to be turbulent Fibo. Apologies I have been unable to give time to the forum and engage in some good old

I have a pending set 0.86475 on eurgbp, buy entry, stop loss 0.86000 take profit and 0.89960 a nice level of previous structure.

Currently doing this all on my phone, but this will no doubt be wrong, we shall get an EU extension and sterling will rally. I don’t fancying placing real cash whilst all of this is unknown. demo only.

Regards ,
Sam

Don't worry Duke, I posted a real time trade prospect on the EurGbp in of all places, the foyer -

Regards ,
Sam

EurGbp

Post #11093

give it some thought, tell me what you think

just my 2 cents

Regards ,
Sam

Instructions were for Pat, T2W's top time waster. I tried to refocus his mind to what this forum should be about but it is probably a waste of time

Watch how I get admonished for telling T2W's biggest time waster to take my trade and make some money instead of just wasting gobs of time like over the last 6 years

Instructions:
close faucet for non-stop daily ****.
Then LONG opening on EurGbp: 4H massive +ve divergence, run trade on lower timeframes from 10-min to 60-min. Stop under the 261.8% Fibo

Good luck :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke, those guys at Elliottwave are trying to come up with some good stuff on EurGbp. Why? Becasue with all the sh*t going on with Brexit and whatnot, it is going to be telling what happens there by just watching the eurGbp.

I will post a weekly chart but I had already posted a bunch of stuff on Eurgbp in the bear thread I believe, will look for it later. The triangle is quite telling. If we get a wave "E" bottom its going to be a frightening blast off north out of the triangle in a thrust like nobody has seen. Such can demolish UK w.r..t. Europe.

Here's a daily, it needs more thought, the whole EurGbp needs more thought as it has limited DATA stream, so I can't properly tell the long-term waves

If the rally does materialize, note its pretty much exact at my 423.6% level

Just my 2 cents

EurGbp daily

Keep eye on trendline and the October 3rd low. After the drop from July 29, does the upwave 1 and 2 resemble a wave A up and then a wave C up to finish off the sequence of a wave 2 up? If so we have a 3rd coming. Yikes!

London and T2W are as usual fast asleep, not because its night but rather because London brought on the Great Depression in 1929

She be doing it again this time around.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch.

Here's a more detailed view of London on daily TF. Let me s-plain to the slowpokes slooooooowleeee ..........

See the TOP? First drop is marked at wave (1). The rally upwave is Wave (2). Then see the mini downwave marked 1? and the upwave marked 2 ?

If this is correct, then all Hell will break loose when at any time the next wave down gets underway. Why is this so? Because it is a 3rd of 3. Its a part of the wave structure where BEAR pours on the coal and afterburners and the acceleration is so intense and leveraged shorts so profitable its staggering to behold.

I believe the wave marked 2 is over but I am not sure but will be sure if on 1H we get a big move down to start the ball rolling.

Yikes. Hide and watch!

The golden yellow downsloping neckline is so bearish its enough grounds for Divorce.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch. Its going to get mean, real mean.

Help them Father. Help me too. If I am wrong they are going to climb all over me and give me all kinds of static. :) :) :) Some will say, "I told you he is a bum!" All critics welcome. This is probably the best shot you are going to ever get to nail Fibo.

Why? Because this Call is so huuuuuuuuge, so preposterous, so full of sh*t, so unreal, that it is virtually impossible for it to happen as called. The odds are even worse than the Lottery. That's the kind of play that Fibo loves, staggering odds. Getting a kick in the ass is an occupational hazard.

Bring it on, babes.

McQueen must be licking his chops :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

These boys below are getting their weaponry ready to blast Fibo. they will never ever get a better chance. The neck of fibo is totally exposed and there is no armor.

Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman

Remember amigos that if this is all correct I have set up SHORTS on SPY and will add more if we get underway. Not shorting London. I will also have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Short on the SET50 futures in Land of smiles - all proceeds go to others for their future.