Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

Sheer poetry for PRICE's best student!!!!!

Reminder of the prescience of Fibo in the paragraph in blue above .......................... happening in London exactly as called after the first drop in 2018 was over they thought it was over and had survived. then the real tsunami came last week. Needs repeating ...............

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

First drop on FTSE 100 from the 2018 top was halted at 23.6% retracement level of the last monthly wave from 2009 - 2018. Totally normal and expected. Next station therefore is 6,209

Prescience personified - and dig this all the way back from months ago .........

We are close to the 6,209 stated in quote. That be a support of significant coefficient of Restitution

While nobody in London is aware of the danger .............. good idea to point out to them that the 50 biggest companies in Europe including London, called the stoxx50 has generated a triangle spanning several years - this triangle will be marked as Exhibit B = B wave.

Note that stoxx50 monthly is nowhere near the 2007 pre-crash top. What does that tell you guys? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

If correct, then Wave C down is next when triangle has completed. But dig this: its already completed and after that has already generated a wave 1 down and a wave 2 up. Next is 3 down.

Hide and watch

View attachment 271326

Slam Dunk! will update chart later

Wave 3 down called absolutely correctly.

Posts #93-96 are addressed to Rambo McQueen

Now might be a good time to review because the Europe Stoxx 50 just did a sneaky thing.

See posts 93-96 first for warmup .....................

ETF ......... FEZ is showing rise from Decemeber 2018 to Feb 5, 2019 at a wave 1. The Wave 5 = 161.8% x W1 at jan 2/2020 top.

Telling? Could be

Slam Dunk!!! P E R F E C T!

We could be on for that epic BEAR market of the entire British Empire - since I called it there's been a lot of sideways stuff so everythng got delayed. But sideways means the original TOP I called still stands CORRECT.

So we go from here. Will the BEAR finally gt underway now?

P R E S C I E N T

Advice and suggestions:

SELL everything youhave in the UK, all real estate all stocks bonds and stamps and coin collection. CASH it all out and bugger off to Spain or Goa or LOS. Just get out of UK. Its going to get mean and ugly. The country is a dump and is going to get a whole lot dumpier. Youwill get trampled by the HERD as they rush for the exits together. Be smar - do it now before the stampede begins.

Look for a job elsewhere and cut down on your expenses and live frugally. Yes you can do it.

You cats have no idea of the tsunami that's coming. Just like the fellas on the Patong beach who saw the receding waters show miles more of beach and thought it was a new ERA. All killed on the 1st and 2nd wave.

P R E S C I E N C E

Keeping it simple:

If this post occurred in a Brit newbie thread it would be deleted by Rambo on the spot as SPAM. But here, isolated, at least the Brits are safe, but one never knows with Rambo. Might be a good time to look at sharky's chart to see the same trendlines. Sharky has probably missed using the trednline on his Macd and RSI. Might be a good idea to plug 'em in now. All of this is oh sooooo basic-basic TA but is the most powerful. There may be 50 ways to leave your lover concept if applied here ................ but Footsie breaks my line and she is dead. Its that simple

PLUS add this in ............ still in the basic-basic TA 101 ...... Thread call accelerates when/if London breaks the 200-day ema (green)

No waves, no fibos, no patterns, no Elliott, no Cycles, no systems. All these invoke the wrath of Rambo and titillate his occipital lobes to such a degree that he might just quit and join a monastery - and then blame me! To Hell with that :)

View attachment 273858

P R E S C I E N C E

Cranky sons of b*tches are going to get mean, mean, mean when/if the wedge breaks down. Why? Becasue as per the Law that rarely if ever fails, Price goes to the the origin of the wedge = 2008 crash low. Ykes!

Ths wedge is the exact same thing as the Ending diagonal Triangle in wave jargon

View attachment 273859

P R E S C I E N C E Slam Dunk!

wedge breaks, London's goose is cooked! Fibo had it all covered from day 1 - as usual.

These 16 dopes will call it as the op calls it ..... E X C R E M E N T

Ought to give any savvy observer an instant indication of the difference in levels of operation and perception between the 16 who wanted Fibo banned and Fibo himself. That Fibo will never be understood is a given. Who the fck can ossibly understand calling stuff in advance? Its unheard of. People like the News Media for example only REACT - they then tell you about hwat has already happened! Duh! Fibo tells before the sh*t come down.

"I can't help T2W is being irreparably trashed by the excrescent inanity of Fibo_trader"

London FTSE 100 Empire crash significant trendlines on monthly - these have considerable juice in 'em. Break these and there are COSTS

From 1976 - 2020

1582954751703.png

London weekly trendline from 2009 BEAR low

This trendline is 10-yrs long, its long but nothng compared to stuff from 1976 or from way back 1700s. The big screwup is that Reuters buggered up the Metastock program to such an extent that all my century date does not show anymore - the older versions show everything but guess what, they cannot be re-installed without the key and they claaim the manufacturer has gone to the Moon. Scammers galore!

1582955237071.png

Everytime I come across hundred of thousands of characters at T2W who state trendlines don't work - my instant urge is to slap them silly, all of them, that be close to almost every single one of them. Clueless, clueless, clueless!!!!!

Look at the magnificent trendline made for INVESTORS (not traders) ............... guys like Warren Buffet, George Soros, Bassetti, Sekota et al ........................ Professor Charles Bassetti, Prof. at Golden Gate Univ., San fran has sure as nighht follows day, seen this trendline and told his followers to bugger off out of their longs

Any kid with a ruler and pencil (the 12-yr old fibo qualifies as such a kid in spades, sooooo immature) can beat any T2W trader with all three eyes closed.

Trendlines = gift from God.

Now dig this .................... the trendline shown above is straightforward. This is what's in ll the books and this is the style Prof. Bassetti uses. But Big Joe has not only this but also proprietary trenlines that are very needed when a trend hits a bend, then goes sideways and then instead of reversing, continues north let's say. Fibo's trendlines technique can accommodate almost any such thing 95% of the time. There ar a couple of occassions that failed. The odds are in my favor.

1582955728225.png

For historians

when a wedge breaks, the target almost inavariably is the origin of the wedge ............... in London's case, origin = the 2008 BEAR low :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We wait and see. The drop to origin usuaally is quite swift.

London FTSE 100

Never mind T2W, nobody here for sure would see something of this magnitude. But some astute observer like George soros might have seen it. Those wondering how come the London FTSE halted on monthly timeframe at a nice spot can do the Fibo gem - all markets respect this type of line, always, always ............. can reverse a drop, halt it and go sideways whatever but its a noticeable braking force fro drops - FTSE long wick is outright proof

Trendlines from God are always simple but idiots want stuff complicated, so they lose.

1582956597755.png

Guaranteed nobody anywhere not only on this planet but anywhere in the Universe has seen this ...................

London FTSE from year 1940s low to 1968 high to 1974 low projected gives the 1987 Top. Remember your history about how millions got buggereed in the crash of 1987? Aha! Bigtime deaths and dismemberment. Had I been there I had good odds of escaping. Then still from 1940 low go to 1987 top and project and sit back in awe and enjoy this moment of poetry

The FTSE top of 2018 is a perfect HIT. Absolutely perfect hit.

Just another day at the office for Fibo magic. :)

Creme de la creme from 1934 London FTSE 100. Of course nobody else has this. No bloody way. But think about this: Investors are quite idiotic and will hold and hold and hold even after a crash has begun becasue they just don't know what to do. so they hope and pray the market will reverse and go back up and continue. NEVER happens when a trendline as hown below - busts. Its all over baby. Close out all Longs that you have held for decades and bugger off and be ready to do the type of inveting that Big Joe loves

G O I N G S H O R T = quickest return on money = BEAR markts are fast, fast fast

1582957695430.png

Monday, March 2nd, 2020 action for London FTSE:

traders should have took-ed profits today (Friday). Why? Becasue the current steep wave down measures 261.8% of Wave 1 and the last daily candle has a long wick. The hit on 261.8% is a perfect hit. When I see such, I always take big or all profits and step to the sidelines out of the Short. Would I go LONG? Nah! I would sit back and enjoy a beer and see how the futures are shaping up for Monday and then decide what to do. A 261.8% hit with a long wick is very telling.

A rally to 6876 or 7018 or 7041?

Wait and see! :)

Monday, March 2nd, 2020 action for London FTSE:

traders should have took-ed profits today (Friday). Why? Becasue the current steep wave down measures 261.8% of Wave 1 and the last daily candle has a long wick. The hit on 261.8% is a perfect hit. When I see such, I always take big or all profits and step to the sidelines out of the Short. Would I go LONG? Nah! I would sit back and enjoy a beer and see how the futures are shaping up for Monday and then decide what to do. A 261.8% hit with a long wick is very telling.

A rally to 6876 or 7018 or 7041?

Wait and see! :)

Slam Dunk! called 6876 ........... actual result is 6856 ........... a mere 20 points off

1583506099875.png

Creme de la creme from 1934 London FTSE 100. Of course nobody else has this. No bloody way. But think about this: Investors are quite idiotic and will hold and hold and hold even after a crash has begun becasue they just don't know what to do. so they hope and pray the market will reverse and go back up and continue. NEVER happens when a trendline as hown below - busts. Its all over baby. Close out all Longs that you have held for decades and bugger off and be ready to do the type of inveting that Big Joe loves

G O I N G S H O R T = quickest return on money = BEAR markts are fast, fast fast

View attachment 275310

AMEN! Slam Dunk!

Behold the speed of a BEAR. Months and years of painstaking gains and pay-shunce wiped out in a mere week. That my friends is the pwoer that Fibo spoke of = power of an adult full grown BEAR, not the BEAR cub that was in charge of the 2008 Crash. This adult is the Pappy of the cub. I expect a thorough mauling.

The 200-day ema = gone

200-wk ema = gone

200-month ema = going going, going ............................. gone when? Yikes!