Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

T2W is prone to extrapolate an extant trend or move to infinity. All other forums too including ET. No exceptions. Ditto for ForexFactory! All dramatize HERD behavior. Once paranoia sets in, they cannot turn on a dime and reverse course, they will just stay put in their thinking = totally rigid. This rigidity is what makes 'em all duffers f the nth degree.

So with this being said, the M E D E C I N E by Fibo for them is this CONCEPT

Nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line!

There must be an end of Wave 1 down, no matter how catastrophic the down move is and then a recovery wave up that will be equally dramatic and loaded with volatility.

Wave 1 down has been shown by Fibo all along withthe same markings unchanged. Just move the numeral "5" down to where Footsie is now and it will mark Wave 1 very closely I expect.

1584372744209.png

updated chart with Wave 5 numeral moved to a more apropriate location, namely at the bottom of the current wave down.

This then is the chart that shows WAVE 1 down. This wave started at the second top on January 17, 2020. It is not the alltime top (7.903.04)

We are just trying to measure the Waves that BEAR is going to throw at us. His Wave 1 will tell Fibo tons of stuff.

1584373027087.png

Hey guys and London boys ....................

On daily TF there is NO signal that a rally is aborning from the Indicator array. None whatsoever on daily TF

Jesus H Christ, look at London FTSE 100 on monthly TF. Not only size of the monthly bars but also the Rate of Change in the bottom panel - ferocious, an osscilattor that is not osscillating = never seen something like this ever. Checked the Great Depression time period in 1929-32 - nothing even close to this

Therefore confirming my belief that this Wave C is at least 2 degrees of Trend greater than that of the Great Depression downdraft.

1584390117432.png

Notice the whopper of a size on the Macd Histrogram. that is one large bar and remember this is monthly. Can you dig it? Can you dig the amount of force on the monthly timeframe that is pulling London down? This is like Las Palmas falling into the ocean and generating a tsunami 1 klick wave lambda

I said it was going to get mean - and it has - in spades

London as of today is at magnificent supports generated by a combination of ENERGIES .............. fibo supports galore, one key one that everyone should understand with ease is the 38.2% retracement of the entire runup from the 1940s, i.e. an 80-yr grid. This type of support packs terrific power.

London gots to rebound here in a stunner of a rally, Man or else its just bad, bad, bad. I said BEAR has no authority to break the WAVE SEQUENCE on which this Universe is built, so I cannot imagine he can disrupt the 5-wave sequence. Only question I have is whether the 5th wave is fully over - as it is obviously an extended wave? I don't know - yet. But a night's sleep might change me thinking or give me inspiration

Could not have asked for a more exciting WAVE C!!!!!!! It is the stuff a Waver like me throroughly appreciates and considers sheer poetry - despite the pain to all. Life's a b*tch, only the tigers survive and even they get mauled now and then.

Off to the beach to celebrate even though everyone ele is terrified and locked in doors, fck it I'm having a ball. Will go down the Pacific Coast Highway and gaze at the small waves - enough tsunami gazing for weeks now :ROFLMAO:

Hasta la vista

updated chart with Wave 5 numeral moved to a more apropriate location, namely at the bottom of the current wave down.

This then is the chart that shows WAVE 1 down. This wave started at the second top on January 17, 2020. It is not the alltime top (7.903.04)

We are just trying to measure the Waves that BEAR is going to throw at us. His Wave 1 will tell Fibo tons of stuff.

View attachment 276128

updated chart for Friday, March 20th, 2020

1584804247360.png

Note that NO expert in the world is expecting a rally, they are all expecting more death and carnage with no let up.

LONDON FTSE 100 when/if Rally, then targets after completing an alleged 5-wave move down. There should be a 3-wave upmove = rally. The rally will go into the target box. It will end around the 38.2% retracement level marked with 3 yellow diamonds. Sure it can go higher into the box. But my expectation is as shown.

Wave B also has the option to turn into a complex wave itself instead of merely being a zigzag. It could be a triangle which will spread out the time it takes to complete the entire rally. This might be a good thing because the rally should bring some peace and quiet from the corona virus hocus-pocus, asinine, hovine, bovine, typical HERD of cattle response to it. Chinks might be laffing their asses off at how America was sent scurrying indoors into a lockdown.

Chart for rally expectations is shown below on weekly to give a view of the entire wavecount starting from the FIBO-called 2018 Top.

That FIBO, an American called the TOP, might have serious consequences for FIBO hissself. 7th banning? I'm always ready for punishment anyway, my bum is black and blue from all the whippings I've received in this lifetime already in Boarding School. I'm used to it. Trouble just follows a Man of my intemperate disposition. :)

1584805157530.png

For historians:

The argument about which is better, Technical or Fundamental Analysis will go on forever because its only stupid people discussing it and its become a pissing contest. The problem is exacerbated no doubt by the reality that technicians including myslef are some sort of f***up anyway - and we are. But that should have zip to do with the 2 subjects, TA & FA. I study both and love both but I have found that just as the leopard and lion and Cheetah have so many methods at their disposal they still always opt for the ugular bite - 100% of the time. When/if they don't the kill gets away or it takes forever to kill. That's how I look at TA vs FA.

TA = swift deliberate crashing blow to the jugular bringing the animal down in a heartbeat.

For historians:

With that in mind about TA, let's have a look see at FA.

I made the worldwide TOPCALL on a pure TA basis, no FA was used. And it was made during a time (January 2018) when the fundamentals were downright peachy, absolutely tops with unemployment under 4% and earnings and stock buybacks pouring in galore. Goverment was happy, Trump was happy.

But TA saw the weakness that early in 2018. And 2018 was the time the WORLD and London topped. So TA in the hands of Fibo made the correct call. We are talking about the WORLD. However we do know that the US markets continues higher, so I was off there.

Vix for example delivered a low of 8.56 that was never exceeded and started giving hihger lows for months and months while the Dow was making higher highs and higher lows. This inconsistency can only be seen thru' the eyes of TA. FA don't got a clue about the FEAR/TERROR department.

Therefore it was TA that brought home the bacon for FIBO.

For historians:

So let's have a look at FA .............. that is pouring in now in year 2020 ............. after TA already warned 2 years ago to get the heck out and go to sidelines or take that vacation. TA did not give any details of what exactly was going to happen but yes in a way it did - when a major uptrend is over all HELL breaks loose = expect the worse, worser or worse-test.

So look at what slowpoke, FA is bringing to us now in 2020:

and lots more ................................ YAWN! FA is just too damn slow for a cat like Fibo who can turn and revrse on a dime.

Be ready over the weekend of March 21+22 for a rally. That is how we protect our gains in the shorts bu being super vigilant as the moves are breathtaking both to the downside and upside - volatility can cuase a major give back of short profits so it pays to be super prepared to cash in and then reassess on the sidelines and wait the the time to reenter short.

Finally remember I had said, "bear markets move much faster than bullmarkets?" Well dig this ......... in 21 days BEAR wiped out years of bull gains. Can you dig it?

That's why I prefer BEAR markets - the Return on investment is Lightning McQueen fast :)

When/if the neckline on the FTSE 100 breaks, the stampede out of Dodge will be so huge there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Therefore we should pray that the neckline holds firmly.

The only positive of the neckline breaking is that the Brits here will hate their government more than they hate Fibo becaue they can't be that daft to think fibo caused the Empire to crash thru' the all time historic 400-yr Empire's final little neckline that nobody noticed except Fibo

View attachment 268859

SLAM DUNK!
FIBO spot on with this Head & Shoulder call despite the H&S morphing into a weird H&S or some other hocus-pocus pattern, all of them being just as bearish.

Note that NO expert in the world is expecting a rally, they are all expecting more death and carnage with no let up.

LONDON FTSE 100 when/if Rally, then targets after completing an alleged 5-wave move down. There should be a 3-wave upmove = rally. The rally will go into the target box. It will end around the 38.2% retracement level marked with 3 yellow diamonds. Sure it can go higher into the box. But my expectation is as shown.

Wave B also has the option to turn into a complex wave itself instead of merely being a zigzag. It could be a triangle which will spread out the time it takes to complete the entire rally. This might be a good thing because the rally should bring some peace and quiet from the corona virus hocus-pocus, asinine, hovine, bovine, typical HERD of cattle response to it. Chinks might be laffing their asses off at how America was sent scurrying indoors into a lockdown.

Chart for rally expectations is shown below on weekly to give a view of the entire wavecount starting from the FIBO-called 2018 Top.

That FIBO, an American called the TOP, might have serious consequences for FIBO hissself. 7th banning? I'm always ready for punishment anyway, my bum is black and blue from all the whippings I've received in this lifetime already in Boarding School. I'm used to it. Trouble just follows a Man of my intemperate disposition. :)

View attachment 276498

London FTSE arrives at Fibo's zone called way in advance

1585295207694.png

The UK's entire future is now resting on just 2 lines of ultra support. The yellow line is the AXIS of the pattern that spans 25 years

The uptrendline spans 33 years.

Break these and its Adios amigo.

Bounce off these and it could be the continuation of a BULL.

The line in the sand has been established and verified by the loooooong wick on the monthly bar hitting both these lines

The LINEs = Empire buster

Hide and watch!

9:50 PM Pacific Time, Saturday, April 11th, 2020

Shocking that London has not even made it to the 38.2% retracement level. Will she on Monday? Hardly matters.

The March 16/2020 low will be taken out when current ongoing rally is completed

Hide & watch

London FTSE 100 weekly

1586667794616.png

London FTSE 100 daily shown before many times but now with trendlines added for STOPs'

Remember the grey target box I spoke of many times? London got there as you can see. Therefore minimum requirement fo the rally is complete. Can she go further? Do birds fly? One channel looks complete but the other shows higher possibility but low odds.

1586668007326.png

If/when London FTSE 100 breaks the March 2020 lows, keep eye on Trader333, watch his every move. When the lows are taken out his face at first ghostly will turn a whiter shade of grey as his room will be humming hotter as the ceiling flies away.

Put him on a train or on bus 44 and send him to the Parkway to meet Big Joe.

London FTSE target long-term is the March 2009 lows and then some. Will have detals much later, not necessary right now. So much stuff can happen in the interim. The Stock Exchange might just shut down permanently or for a couple years.

Its going to get mean, real mean. If I'm still around, watch how the "ban Fibo" song goes into a bull-market that never breaks the 20-day ema and blows past all resistances like there's no tomorrow. Buy the stock, SBJ (Short Big Joe) now and load up on it.

Expect a major rift betweeen the United States & UK. The relationship, if one can call it such, being that its just almost all one-sided resentment, will get ugly. BEAR markets test friendships and alliances like never ever, test them to the core. The slightest of weakness will be exploited and when found will tear asunder the fabric .

America will dump Europe. China/Russia will get it all and divide the spoils.

Safest place on Earth to be during this BEAR? The United States. The best location to be for the BEAR Market duration? Malibu, California. Big Joe is already in place and has been for quite a while.