TKPOWER8 ATM

Consistancy

Patience

Discipline

Focus

Edition 1 is for Beginners - Intermediates
TKPOWER8-ATM-ED1.pdf
ED1.zip
Unzip this file and place everything into the correct folders on your computer.
Load up atm-m1-ed1.tpl on your chosen pair and make sure M1 is selected.
Then go to file>open offline
Select the M2 for your chosen pair
Load up atm-m2-ed1.tpl on to this new M2 chart
DO NOT CLOSE THE M1 CHART, just minimize it, the M2 needs it

Edition 2 is for Advanced (must read Edition 1 first)
TKPOWER8-ATM-ED2.pdf
ED2.zip
Unzip this file and place everything into the correct folders on your computer.
Load up “atm-m1-ed2.tpl” on your chosen pair and make sure M1 is selected.
Then go to File>Open Offline.
Select the M2 for your chosen pair.
Load up “atm-m2-ed2.tpl” onto this new M2 chart.
Select the M3 for your chosen pair.
Load up “atm-m3-m8-ed2.tpl” onto this new M3 chart.
Select the M8 for your chosen pair.
Load up “atm-m3-m8-ed2.tpl” on to this new M8 chart.
DO NOT CLOSE THE M1 CHART, just minimize it, the M2, M3 and M8 need it.

*Risk Disclaimer

All trading involves risk. Leveraged trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. Be aware and accept this risk before trading. Never trade with money you cannot afford to lose. Any forecasting based on past performance and past performance of any trading methodology is no guarantee of future results. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. No representation is being made that any account will achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. There is no guarantee that, even with the best advice available, you will become a successful trader because not everyone has what it takes to be a successful trader. The trading strategies discussed may be unsuitable for you depending upon your specific investment objectives and financial position. You must make your own investment decisions in light of your own investment objectives, risk profile, and circumstances. Use independent advisors as you believe necessary. Therefore, the information provided herein is not intended to be specific advice as to whether you should engage in a particular trading strategy or buy, sell, or hold any financial product. Margin requirements, tax considerations, commissions, and other transaction costs may significantly affect the economic consequences of the trading strategies or transactions discussed and you should review such requirements with your own legal, tax and financial advisors. Before engaging in such trading activities, you should understand the nature and extent of your rights and obligations and be aware of the risks involved. I am not a broker or licensed investment advisor and therefore is not licensed to tailor general investment advice for individual traders. Your actions and the results of your actions in regard to anything you receive from the ATM Trading Systems are entirely your own responsibility. I cannot and will not assume liability for any losses that may be incurred by the use of any information received from the ATM Trading Systems. Any such liability is hereby expressly disclaimed.

Welcome to T2W TK, good to see you here, and for the generosity in posting your Strat, noticed your thread a while back on ForexFactory, good strat, I trade something similar with Pin bars, always good to see price action scalping as opposed to indicators!

I might actually Pm you for something that would compliment ATM nicely with what I do with pins, - a trade that we could execute at the end of the trend for a reversal, doesnt depend on indicators (well 1 as a confirm) and from your thread on FF I checked what I was doing worked on 2 min time frames and does so nicely.

Have a great new Year.

Jon

Thanks Jon

Welcome to T2W TK, good to see you here, and for the generosity in posting your Strat, noticed your thread a while back on ForexFactory, good strat, I trade something similar with Pin bars, always good to see price action scalping as opposed to indicators!

I might actually Pm you for something that would compliment ATM nicely with what I do with pins, - a trade that we could execute at the end of the trend for a reversal, doesnt depend on indicators (well 1 as a confirm) and from your thread on FF I checked what I was doing worked on 2 min time frames and does so nicely.

Have a great new Year.

Jon

Sorry for the delayed response Jon, been keeping busy. I certainly welcome your PM about any additions, just by reading your post and your mention of pinbars you got me to thinking about combining 2 factors from my higher timeframe trading days. Pinbars and IB's, totally complements the system, thanks for the spark,
Theo