Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Champ, when he travels with me, will climb hills just to get to the top so he can have the larger view, the forest view. Why? Becasue he now knows that the larger view is the equivalent of 1000 hydrogen bombs compared to a mere slap as the force of a 5-min. move

Nearly 20+ or so consecutive posts of ignored content. I guess the idiots(s) win. Time to leave t2w. This forum is just a train wreck. No longer worth my time here.

Peter

wackypete 2 is still here. Will he ever leave T2W as threatened? No way, Jose. He says the forum is a trainwreck? Wait till he sees Deutsche Bank = the real trainwreck speeding toward bankruptcy at massive acceleration. hey THEY even called the bankruptcy on CNBC and all over YOuTube.

wackypete2, you notty boy, come play with Fibo. Check this out blow

for New Jersey's wackypete2 :) You can do sh*t like this, Pete? Come visit me in CA. Couple beers, smack you around a bit and make you a MAN, a whole new MAN. Come talk to me, Pete, stop sulking :) Look at the posts on this guaranteed bankruptcy, Pete. Look at when I started calling it. Massive downtrend. Come to Daddy, Pete. Bring counter-violent with you, I can use a twofer.

😎
Deutsche Bank

1581107854592.png

Las Vegas play for contrarians:

I'm going LONG Deutsche Bank when/if > 7.77 Not for the feeble. Can you find even one cat who is positive Deutsche Bank? Extinct. I'm going where the water tastes like wine.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Expected rapid return on investment is 500% on rocket move north to 200-day ema @ 9.66, then to possible 17.7 (200-wk ema) OR 200-monthly @ 43.7

Analysis or in this case, Anal-ysis :) shown below on Daily chart.

Green line is the 200-day ema, blue is weekly trendline, red is monthly and white is Daily trendline. Play is based on breakout above the Daily trendline.

REASON for the Vegas trip? ...................... see the numeral 4? That sideways move a-b-c-d-e is a 4th wave. Now dig this. Fourth waves are "penultimate" ....... therefore the current wave down on daily is the final or terminal wave for this particular sequence, i.e. its a wave 5.

Its a whole lotta fun to stay at the YMCA when one is broke but one gots to try to move to the Ritz

View attachment 263021

That was my 3rd week at T2W when I made this call.

There are many posts on Deutsche Bank. All under SEARCH under fibo_trader with Deutsch Bank in the search text. Behold how difficult it was, how f***** frustrating. Pain in the ass. Then I gave up, then I got back, then I gave up and so on. What a fckup!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wackypete2, have a look at the curvature cup or rounding bottom, a truly juicy bum on the weekly very early stages. hahahahahah, no telling how far she'll go. Then have a look at what I showed a half year ago to you numbskulls - the wedge on monthly. Do you know what that means Pete? Hey, the Gods of TA suggest we go to the origin of the wedge, hahahahahahaha, around $57. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This from a company that Goldman Sachs was counting the days to bankruptcy.

Play by ear. The incredible is often unreal so to cover oneself just use a stop

Deutsche Bank weekly

1581109663582.png

Deutsche Bank monthly

1581109724834.png

Big Joe sending telephone call to rufus_Leakey .............

don't youknwo the basics of psychology? Telling women that Big Joe is a troll and bastard actually drawn them to me?

Never expected you to do MY marketing? Keep it up.

What a country!

Marcella is due to PM me any time now as you have fired up her feminine hotspots.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey amigos please go here and cast your vote to ban me for Life. The thread, like any thread that involves me is already blown past so many others in views and its not even 24 hours. Come on guys bump it up, show me how bad a person I really am. Just a mere 7 votes is not going to cut the mustard. :):cool:

Dig this: Never before in History has the accused been barred from defending himself in a kangaroo court. Imagine that!! My posting priveleges have been cut to the thread whose subject matter is MY Banishment. Who ever heard of such a thing? Where's the justice? Heck I could not even make one post in there.

Now they are waiting for anybody to come forward to my defense, hahahahahahahaha ......... in the UK? Imagine how preposterous that notion is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much fun. man is life going to be boring after this!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys

:ROFLMAO:

Rufus_Leakey where are you when I need you? Do some campaigning and take your friends there to vote.

Go here to vote to have me banned permanently. The current numbers are too small (10) I would like to make History. Very disconcerting is already the fact that I got 82 Likes. I was shooting for Zero. Very troubling to me :) :) :)

Greetings Lightning,

wtf's going on? Only 12 pricks voting for banning me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Disgraceful!

Lightning,

Please lift the ban on me posting to the Banning thread above. Let me get in there and kick some ass, man. The thread is like a disco loaded with hot chicks and no d**ks in sight. sitting ducks. Give me a day pass, man :):)

Much as I'd like right now to let the fox into the chicken coop it's a no can do, breaks a golden rule see.

Thanks Lightning, just had a new look at the rules and community guidelines, kind of a tough read as the rules are just way too many and super restrictive, looks like you could nail someone for just being there and breathing. But hey, so are contracts in the finance world, so no problem I'm used to it ................ but ......

fox in the chicken coup concept ???? commonsense suggests the mod will try to prevent a conflagration and/or flame war, got that, but what rule would prevent a poster from defending himself in a thread 100% devoted to killing him = gallows = afterlife?

Much as I'd like right now to let the fox into the chicken coop it's a no can do, breaks a golden rule see.

Please reconsider:)

Lightning, requesting permission to enter the thread that is voting to ban me for Life. Death, Lightning. This means the end. Terrible thing to kill a man - take away everything he ever had, has, or will have. If a Man is not allowed to put up a fight at the very point of dying, its a super restrictive incorrect concept in the Rules. It goes against everything the concept of Man stands for. History has proven that the "point of dying" threshold has reversed major trends that seemingly had no end in sight. I expect some or loads of good to come out of it although the odds scream wishful thinking

Still only 12 votes to ban me

You guys are running out of deputies but the urge to shove real trading under the rug is paramount :):):):):)

Timsk, Mike, Quantt, counter-violent, trendie, and the rest of the 30 ....................

GBP live trading right here? You pick the time frame. Any time frame

Sign up here for your consent, then we start. Your word that you will play is your bond.

Ready, set, go

Welcome all :):):)