Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Not an AI. Or a person with voice-to-text software.
I have a new theory about the bloat-posts.
I now suspect Fibo is actually 3 or 4 people, all posting as him.
Many posts self-refer to other posts by Fibo.
Many posts seem to reply to his own posts. Sometime multiple times.

I can no longer cope with reading these posts. I read first sentence, skim rest and read last sentence,
Only way I can keep up, otherwise he is writing faster than I can read!

Trendie, I need more ammo, give me the really good stuff. Your first salvo for accelerating the buggering of T2W was good. But its time for some better, more powerful stuff.

Bring it to me in a new thread. then just go hide and watch where I take it

With friends like you T2W's competitors need do nothing but relax and watch movies

Your court, Trendie. :D

Get a load of Big Joe on his splendid call in the thread in signature regarding World Top Call including Japan. (already stated wrong on SPX & DJI)

Japan has gone nowhere since my top Call in Jan 2018. Just could not take out the Top in 2 subsequent attempts. Look at all that money investors just let rot in there for 2 years instead of taking it out and plugging it into trading Euro or something else.

Anyway it was a long boring wait for me toget any kind of action with all the sideways sh*t thta went on for 2 years.

Trendline broken, Macd and RSI both nicked not broken yet and the 50% Fib is still intact but creaking.

Will I get my BEAR? :cool:😀

Some info for dumbphuck Rambo .........

all indicators in the 2 charts above are SHARKY indicators. Kapiche? Sharky uses the same basic stuff I do. So you gots to ban him too. One big happy family

From post #530

From post #496, the current gold Long trade details ...........

see the STOP at 1553.3 above in quote?

STOP now raised to 1572.2 ........ on the remaining positions Thursday Jan 30/2020 = today = this moring = like f********** real f****** time

TP on the remaining positions Friday Jan 31/2020 = today = this moring = like f********** real f****** time = FLAT

In the morning seniortia and I will go walking
When the mountains help the moon come into sight
And by the little jewelry shop we'll stop and linger
Whle I buy a wedding ring for your finger

TP on the remaining GOLD Long positions Friday Jan 31/2020 = today = this moring = like f********** real f****** time = FLAT

while the Central Banks of the entire world and the top experts and Gold newsletter writers and Gold safe haven lovers calling and waiting for Gold 5k/ounce and above, Fibo is OUT of the LONG.

Fibo was just seen with bulging saddlebags of gold riding across the beach to his cave to enjoy the spoils of war in peace and quiet - the gold will be paid to fishermen who bring the best fish, beer, local grog, nectar over and cook it for him. No banks needed

To the place where he comes from on the other east side of Paradise
Where blue meets blue and the ocean and sky become one
Where the mountains and the sea they call out to him come on over
As the peaceful sound of the waves come rolling in

Watch and enjoy the story of Fibo's Life - the occupational hazards within .............

see that trendline in the chart? Rambo would ban me for such SPAM. And if posted in any newbie thread would be deleted on the spot and ban warnings issued and get this, the thread would be blocked for me.

But little does he know, that simple line is the line of LIFE of the 1H timeframe.

Biggest danger in Life is the other drivers on the road

:LOL:
I didn't even have to look at the price of gold to know how that was going :LOL:

Nice laff but it might cost you. You said no skin in the game so it won't be money. But look at the learning you are totally ignoring and just not smart to take this golden opportunity to see the faulty nature of combined Gold bugs exuberance on Gold. This is what Warren Buffet teaches - when the LONG trade is overcrowded and full of juice, get out.

More detective work that might help you, doubtful but here it is anyway .............

World is falling apart today with the news of the virus killing all stock markets. Dow JOnes is down 520. The Global Dow is down 51 points. Huge. With such sh*t going on, Gold should have already gone to the stratosphere but she ain't.

That alone should put the brakes on your misguded mirth.

But you're too dumb to see the angles within the safe haven game - these are golden signals boy. Same as in World crash of 2008. THEY all said the same thing, Gold going to the moon but she crashed and instead the dollar wnet to the moon. Then weeks later, Gold started a recoversy and strted going to the moon and they came out again and said Jupiter. Instead gold went to the outhouse for 5 years

Wake up, #clownshoes

:LOL:
I didn't even have to look at the price of gold to know how that was going :LOL:

I told you it would cost you.

Betting against Big Joe is a bad idea

(except for one time in 2019 when I got on the wrong side of SPY - and even then I came out swinging my d**k and won)

-----------------------------------------------------

“If you aim at nothing, your accuracy will be immense.”
“Life is like a ten speed bike, most of us have gears we never use…”
“Opportunity knocks but once, so be sure and leave a forwarding address.”
“Skill is luck becoming a habit.”
“The day you realize you’re not as young as you used to be is the day you start dying.”

Watch and enjoy the story of Fibo's Life - the occupational hazards within .............

see that trendline in the chart? Rambo would ban me for such SPAM. And if posted in any newbie thread would be deleted on the spot and ban warnings issued and get this, the thread would be blocked for me.

But little does he know, that simple line is the line of LIFE of the 1H timeframe.

Biggest danger in Life is the other drivers on the road

View attachment 273886

All timeframes are important but here I remark about the 1H

Behold the simplicity and genius :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) of Fibo with his #1 gift that God gave him - the trendline. This gift saves Fibo but on the flipside it kills Gold bugs by the millions and also kills the Big Shot Central Banks worldwide. That it kills Rambo McQueen is now confirmed.

Welcome to LaLaLand :):):)

Nice laff but it might cost you. You said no skin in the game so it won't be money. But look at the learning you are totally ignoring and just not smart to take this golden opportunity to see the faulty nature of combined Gold bugs exuberance on Gold. This is what Warren Buffet teaches - when the LONG trade is overcrowded and full of juice, get out.

More detective work that might help you, doubtful but here it is anyway .............

World is falling apart today with the news of the virus killing all stock markets. Dow JOnes is down 520. The Global Dow is down 51 points. Huge. With such sh*t going on, Gold should have already gone to the stratosphere but she ain't.

That alone should put the brakes on your misguded mirth.

But you're too dumb to see the angles within the safe haven game - these are golden signals boy. Same as in World crash of 2008. THEY all said the same thing, Gold going to the moon but she crashed and instead the dollar wnet to the moon. Then weeks later, Gold started a recoversy and strted going to the moon and they came out again and said Jupiter. Instead gold went to the outhouse for 5 years

Wake up, #clownshoes

re-study quote

For re-study for the absolute long-term dummies who are so deep in stupidity its staggering to think they once had an Empire - its further proof that the saying, "Never follow the crowd" is something intellectual they say to in polite and upperclass conversation .............. but in actual practice every single one of such fakirs would drop a giant saussage when the time came for application.

Why?

They have no f****in clue the size of the kahunas required to go against the crowd

For this place specifically the best way to learn is to stat off with just one example that is easy ................ Trendie got terrorized the moment he spoke his mind and the first complaint came in - boom, he bolted like a bat out of Hell

That's how hard it is.

But it is Big Joe's greatest strength - he was born with it

The definition of Fibo:

TimeFrame significance that has escaped every mother at T2W.

Monthly/weekly is where the billionaires and trilionaires reside

Daily is where the TREND Followers reside

4H/1H/30-min/5-min./2-min is where WHO resides?

Without watching how the Big Boys are playing, the little fella is playing without the forest view. Not good. That's why they say trading is a boring game. Its anything but .............. when you can see the whole forest, all the canopy and ................. whatnot.

Forgive 'em Father. They once owned an Empire. Now they revel in stupidity.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have the evidence of the stupidity of Central Banks

Check out one of the biggest clowns, THE BANK OF ENGLAND. This dummy sold its Gold reserves right at the bottom, when it should have actually bought more as the new bull market was just starting. Ditto for the European banks. All dumbphucks. Imagine that, the Bank of england can't even trade, is clueless about tops/bottoms.

To prove how dumb they are, they did it again in year 2011 by buying a shitload of gold as the gold market topped and killed them all subsequently.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have the evidence of the stupidity of Central Banks

Bloomberg chart data

They've been buying gold thru' the entire Bear market crash from $1900 to $1046. Now they are loaded to the hilt and buying even more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This means they are buying up a storm in a BEAR market rally. They are going to get f***** again and again and again.

F****in hilarious. Banks f*** us, but gold f**** 'em. Therefore Gold is our friend. :):):)

Only the chart tells the truth and is the one and only thing that will never let a trader down if he takes the time to learn the lingo. It will never betray you. All mistakes are for not learning the grammar or vocabulary or sentince construction .......

Liars
CENTRAL BANKS & Goldman Sachs & Big shots Jaime Dimond from Chase Bank, bank of America, Wells Fargo and many many more including Bill Gates ..............................

what do they all have in common? Always wrong at major turns in the markets. Top or bottom, always wrong.

Historic example? One where I could not stop lafffffng as the BEAR descended into the month of Septemeber 2008? Remember the crash actually started October 11, 2007... this is what the geniuses were saying at that time while
Fibo was telling everyone to get out of the water, tsunami on its way .................

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' :ROFLMAO:
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy," :ROFLMAO:
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
:ROFLMAO:
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient." :ROFLMAO:

That's why Big Joe walks alone. Lesson learned so well it etched into zeee bones.

My point? With all these MBAs from Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Yale and Uni. of Chicago, UCLA and whatnot, NONE had a clue in October 2007 that a tsunami of epic proportions was approaching at 600 m. p.h.

Fibo's Universal Law: Big Joe walks alone

The warrior was in the gutter, lying face down and defeated. He had been listening to experts all his life. He listened to them instead of listening to his own inner voice. He gave 'em his power, relinquished all of it. He had none left so was dependent on them 100%. They said, "do this" and he did it obediently.

Death was imminent and he had resigned hissself to it.

Then a miraculous intervention occurred. A Price chart came into view. He know-ed the chart he was seeing came down thru' myultiple reality levels from divinity and it was titled, "To defeat Mammon you must study his footprints"

That was all the warrior needed. You see, he was a champion. It never takes much to wake up a champion. Watch out!

His head was aching and his hands were cold
As the words from Mammon burned into his brain ..........
Now you don't talk so loud, now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel to be without a home, a complete unknown
With no direction HOME - I am your Master now, you will worship only ME

Ain't it hard when you discover that they really weren't where its at
After they took from you everything they could steal
When you ain't got nothin you got nothin to lose
You're invisible now you've got no secrets to conceal

Champ combed his long hair down, put his boots on and looked at the chart God sent
He was given a 2nd chance to redeem hisself in May 2008 while the rest around him were perishing by the millions

God said to him, "your brother Fibo got out as an investor at the top white arrow and went Short" You didn't listen as your heart was sold to the gurus and you had descended into TREASON against yourself. The prayers of Fibo have saved granted you a 2nd chance while the gurus and fake Gods are still foolishly optimistic. The 2nd arrow is where you must get out and still have a large portion of your investment saved. YOur kids and wife will thank you for saving them.

Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson was still LOng so was Goldman Sachs and the entire gang. Many many many were still buying up a storm catching the dip.

From that moment on, Champ was a new man. There's no going back to his old ways. When gurus talk nowadays, he flips the channel and watches a movie.