Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Lightning,

Please lift the ban on me posting to the Banning thread above. Let me get in there and kick some ass, man. The thread is like a disco loaded with hot chicks and no d**ks in sight. sitting ducks. Give me a day pass, man :):)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Much as I'd like right now to let the fox into the chicken coop it's a no can do, breaks a golden rule see.

Thanks Lightning, just had a new look at the rules and community guidelines, kind of a tough read as the rules are just way too many and super restrictive, looks like you could nail someone for just being there and breathing. But hey, so are contracts in the finance world, so no problem I'm used to it ................ but ......

fox in the chicken coup concept ???? commonsense suggests the mod will try to prevent a conflagration and/or flame war, got that, but what rule would prevent a poster from defending himself in a thread 100% devoted to killing him = gallows = afterlife?

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Much as I'd like right now to let the fox into the chicken coop it's a no can do, breaks a golden rule see.

Please reconsider:)

Lightning, requesting permission to enter the thread that is voting to ban me for Life. Death, Lightning. This means the end. Terrible thing to kill a man - take away everything he ever had, has, or will have. If a Man is not allowed to put up a fight at the very point of dying, its a super restrictive incorrect concept in the Rules. It goes against everything the concept of Man stands for. History has proven that the "point of dying" threshold has reversed major trends that seemingly had no end in sight. I expect some or loads of good to come out of it although the odds scream wishful thinking

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Still only 12 votes to ban me

You guys are running out of deputies but the urge to shove real trading under the rug is paramount :):):):):)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Timsk, Mike, Quantt, counter-violent, trendie, and the rest of the 30 ....................

GBP live trading right here? You pick the time frame. Any time frame

Sign up here for your consent, then we start. Your word that you will play is your bond.

Ready, set, go

Welcome all :):):)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock