Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Only the chart tells the truth and is the one and only thing that will never let a trader down if he takes the time to learn the lingo. It will never betray you. All mistakes are for not learning the grammar or vocabulary or sentince construction .......

Liars
CENTRAL BANKS & Goldman Sachs & Big shots Jaime Dimond from Chase Bank, bank of America, Wells Fargo and many many more including Bill Gates ..............................

what do they all have in common? Always wrong at major turns in the markets. Top or bottom, always wrong.

Historic example? One where I could not stop lafffffng as the BEAR descended into the month of Septemeber 2008? Remember the crash actually started October 11, 2007... this is what the geniuses were saying at that time while
Fibo was telling everyone to get out of the water, tsunami on its way .................

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' :ROFLMAO:
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy," :ROFLMAO:
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
:ROFLMAO:
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient." :ROFLMAO:

That's why Big Joe walks alone. Lesson learned so well it etched into zeee bones.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
My point? With all these MBAs from Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Yale and Uni. of Chicago, UCLA and whatnot, NONE had a clue in October 2007 that a tsunami of epic proportions was approaching at 600 m. p.h.

Fibo's Universal Law: Big Joe walks alone

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
The warrior was in the gutter, lying face down and defeated. He had been listening to experts all his life. He listened to them instead of listening to his own inner voice. He gave 'em his power, relinquished all of it. He had none left so was dependent on them 100%. They said, "do this" and he did it obediently.

Death was imminent and he had resigned hissself to it.

Then a miraculous intervention occurred. A Price chart came into view. He know-ed the chart he was seeing came down thru' myultiple reality levels from divinity and it was titled, "To defeat Mammon you must study his footprints"

That was all the warrior needed. You see, he was a champion. It never takes much to wake up a champion. Watch out!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
His head was aching and his hands were cold
As the words from Mammon burned into his brain ..........
Now you don't talk so loud, now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel to be without a home, a complete unknown
With no direction HOME - I am your Master now, you will worship only ME

Ain't it hard when you discover that they really weren't where its at
After they took from you everything they could steal
When you ain't got nothin you got nothin to lose
You're invisible now you've got no secrets to conceal

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Champ combed his long hair down, put his boots on and looked at the chart God sent
He was given a 2nd chance to redeem hisself in May 2008 while the rest around him were perishing by the millions

God said to him, "your brother Fibo got out as an investor at the top white arrow and went Short" You didn't listen as your heart was sold to the gurus and you had descended into TREASON against yourself. The prayers of Fibo have saved granted you a 2nd chance while the gurus and fake Gods are still foolishly optimistic. The 2nd arrow is where you must get out and still have a large portion of your investment saved. YOur kids and wife will thank you for saving them.

Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson was still LOng so was Goldman Sachs and the entire gang. Many many many were still buying up a storm catching the dip.

From that moment on, Champ was a new man. There's no going back to his old ways. When gurus talk nowadays, he flips the channel and watches a movie.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Champ, when he travels with me, will climb hills just to get to the top so he can have the larger view, the forest view. Why? Becasue he now knows that the larger view is the equivalent of 1000 hydrogen bombs compared to a mere slap as the force of a 5-min. move

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Nearly 20+ or so consecutive posts of ignored content. I guess the idiots(s) win. Time to leave t2w. This forum is just a train wreck. No longer worth my time here.

Peter

wackypete 2 is still here. Will he ever leave T2W as threatened? No way, Jose. He says the forum is a trainwreck? Wait till he sees Deutsche Bank = the real trainwreck speeding toward bankruptcy at massive acceleration. hey THEY even called the bankruptcy on CNBC and all over YOuTube.

wackypete2, you notty boy, come play with Fibo. Check this out blow

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
for New Jersey's wackypete2 :) You can do sh*t like this, Pete? Come visit me in CA. Couple beers, smack you around a bit and make you a MAN, a whole new MAN. Come talk to me, Pete, stop sulking :) Look at the posts on this guaranteed bankruptcy, Pete. Look at when I started calling it. Massive downtrend. Come to Daddy, Pete. Bring counter-violent with you, I can use a twofer.

😎
Deutsche Bank

1581107854592.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Las Vegas play for contrarians:

I'm going LONG Deutsche Bank when/if > 7.77 Not for the feeble. Can you find even one cat who is positive Deutsche Bank? Extinct. I'm going where the water tastes like wine.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Expected rapid return on investment is 500% on rocket move north to 200-day ema @ 9.66, then to possible 17.7 (200-wk ema) OR 200-monthly @ 43.7

Analysis or in this case, Anal-ysis :) shown below on Daily chart.

Green line is the 200-day ema, blue is weekly trendline, red is monthly and white is Daily trendline. Play is based on breakout above the Daily trendline.

REASON for the Vegas trip? ...................... see the numeral 4? That sideways move a-b-c-d-e is a 4th wave. Now dig this. Fourth waves are "penultimate" ....... therefore the current wave down on daily is the final or terminal wave for this particular sequence, i.e. its a wave 5.

Its a whole lotta fun to stay at the YMCA when one is broke but one gots to try to move to the Ritz

View attachment 263021

That was my 3rd week at T2W when I made this call.

There are many posts on Deutsche Bank. All under SEARCH under fibo_trader with Deutsch Bank in the search text. Behold how difficult it was, how f***** frustrating. Pain in the ass. Then I gave up, then I got back, then I gave up and so on. What a fckup!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
wackypete2, have a look at the curvature cup or rounding bottom, a truly juicy bum on the weekly very early stages. hahahahahah, no telling how far she'll go. Then have a look at what I showed a half year ago to you numbskulls - the wedge on monthly. Do you know what that means Pete? Hey, the Gods of TA suggest we go to the origin of the wedge, hahahahahahaha, around $57. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This from a company that Goldman Sachs was counting the days to bankruptcy.

Play by ear. The incredible is often unreal so to cover oneself just use a stop

Deutsche Bank weekly

1581109663582.png

Deutsche Bank monthly

1581109724834.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Big Joe sending telephone call to rufus_Leakey .............

don't youknwo the basics of psychology? Telling women that Big Joe is a troll and bastard actually drawn them to me?

Never expected you to do MY marketing? Keep it up.

What a country!

Marcella is due to PM me any time now as you have fired up her feminine hotspots.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Hey amigos please go here and cast your vote to ban me for Life. The thread, like any thread that involves me is already blown past so many others in views and its not even 24 hours. Come on guys bump it up, show me how bad a person I really am. Just a mere 7 votes is not going to cut the mustard. :):cool:

Dig this: Never before in History has the accused been barred from defending himself in a kangaroo court. Imagine that!! My posting priveleges have been cut to the thread whose subject matter is MY Banishment. Who ever heard of such a thing? Where's the justice? Heck I could not even make one post in there.

Now they are waiting for anybody to come forward to my defense, hahahahahahahaha ......... in the UK? Imagine how preposterous that notion is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much fun. man is life going to be boring after this!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys

:ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,079 154
Rufus_Leakey where are you when I need you? Do some campaigning and take your friends there to vote.

Go here to vote to have me banned permanently. The current numbers are too small (10) I would like to make History. Very disconcerting is already the fact that I got 82 Likes. I was shooting for Zero. Very troubling to me :) :) :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock