fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
What a bunch of liars and low-lifes. No exceptions

Skin it now. Pull that smokewagon now. I'm ready. The end Phenomena is reached

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Reminder: All posts on TRENDLINES deleted becasue a core 30 member said TRENDLINES don't work.

Stupid mod deleted all my posts.

Read previous posts to see that all core 30 retards use TRENDLINES - and dig this ................. including botht he moderators

but wait, it gets better .................... now evern the owner of T2W uses Trendlines even more than I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Fibo's respect for T2W

May 6, 2019 ...... 10

July 2019 ......... 6

October ........... 4

Dec ............... 2

Jan 30 ..................... - 6

I'm ready amigos - its run its course. Skin it now. Pull that smokewagon. 🤣

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Fibo's respect for ET (10 being max.)

March 2019 ..................... 10

October 2019 ................ 10

December ................. 10

Jan 29, 2020 ................. 15

🤣

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
The biggest lafffffff I am having is that sharky uses Trendlines even more than I do

But all my posts are deleted and his are preserved

Welcome to the United Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they wonder why their Empire has disappeared up their AHs!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

An AIQ chart of Electonics Boutique (EBQ), I've drawn in the trendlines, and theres a few indicators down below. Tell me what you think!

Sharky.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sharky even uses the same indicators I use .................... MACD

but Trendlines ar his specialty

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sharky's chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Help me, father, I've fallen and can't get up from laffffffffter ..........................

Now take my laffffter over the top by having sharky invite me to attend his class on Trendline drawing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
Tooooo much fun, waaaayyyyyyy too funny, guys

You Brits give a whole new meaning to small-mindedness. Heck in some Asian contries they say that the locals would never side with a foreigner over their own regardless the issue.

hahahahahahahahahha, they don't got a clue. Right here in Britland we have the same.

See this sh*t in America? No f****** way, Jose 🤣

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
But wait, it gets better ..................... my bread and butter earning engine is Trendlines and get this ........... the same moderator who uses trendlines killed all my trendlines becaue a core 30 cat told him trendlines don't work and should not be allowed to be posted

Here's the trendline of one moderator from just 2 days ago right here in this thread. See the trendline and the S/R = trendline?

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)
View attachment 273489

Lightning McQueen

4,935 786
for crying out loud man will you stop acting up like a spoilt brat, the posts are on review, and you were blocked also so as not to cause further rantings in that thread, nobody else is on and im in the middle of my tax return, so stfu !

Lightning McQueen

4,935 786
the op on reading your high and mighty ranting logged out and buggered off, not been back yet and im not surprised, you may be lucky to get one post if any back at all.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
9,435 156
for crying out loud man will you stop acting up like a spoilt brat, the posts are on review, and you were blocked also so as not to cause further rantings in that thread, nobody else is on and im in the middle of my tax return, so stfu !

Listen up dumbphuck,

the op, if he left already, has excellent reason to leave. Here's why ................... his thread title ............
A strategy that is a secret

is no secret at all but a part of section 1 of Part 2 of 3 of the chapter on TRENDLINES in almost every book on Trendlines.

Are you just daft and retarded not to see this? He is embarrassed and the air taken out of his tires. You should be giving me free bjs for exposing charlatans. 🤣🤣🤣

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock