Things said by Clever Buggers.

zigglewigler

'Over the long-term the markets are a weighing machine but over the short-term they are a voting machine.' -Warren Buffet.

Can anyone better that, with more said with less words? :?:

'Never mistake brilliance for a bull market' love that one. But that Buffet one's a gem

Last edited:
September is a particularly dangerous month to invest in the stock market..... so is October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August

William Shakespeare

'Money doesn't bring you happiness, just a better level of misery'

Spike Mlligan

zigglewigler said:
lol.:LOL:

But sorry, won't accept that one, technically he used more words!
Actually he trailed off and never listed all the months because people starting laughing long before he got to the last one

A million here, a million there........ pretty soon you're talking serious money!

Zsa Zsa Gabor (not clever, but a good housekeeper. Every time she divorced, she kept the house).

In reply to the saying "Money doesn't bring happiness."

"I've been rich and unhappy, and I've been poor and unhappy. Rich was better."

Attributed to Burt Reynolds

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

A.Einstein

'Over the long-term the markets are a weighing machine but over the short-term they are a voting machine.' -Warren Buffet.

Can anyone better that, with more said with less words? :?:

Crowded elevator smells different to midget

the safest way to double your money is fold it in half

whoever said money does not buy happiness does not know where to shop

men are like bank accounts ....without money they dont generate a lot of interest

a rich man is nothing but a poor man with money

how does a novice trader get $1m in the bank ? ..........start off with $10m just 6 months earlier ....

I had my wifes credit card stolen a month ago and I still havnt reported it .....thief spends far less than the wife....

Passionate kiss like spider web lead soon lead to undoing of fly

Fibo was arrested by a sexy female police officer for speeding, who informs him, "Anything you say can and will be held against you." Fibo replied "Boobs!"