The Unified Theory of Markets (aka Big Bertha) - Earik Beann

BB1964

1 0
I am selling my original copy of The Unified Theory of Markets (aka Big Bertha), its brand new in impeccable condition, there are no pen marking or crease or wrinkles on any of the pages. If you are interested please contact me privately, serious inquiries only.

M

member275544

0 0
I am selling my original copy of The Unified Theory of Markets (aka Big Bertha), its brand new in impeccable condition, there are no pen marking or crease or wrinkles on any of the pages. If you are interested please contact me privately, serious inquiries only.

another satisfied customer BB?

afajtr

3 0

Unfortunately I can't email you as per the forum rules. If you post an email, I will email you so that we can discuss a price. I am interested on the book.

thanks a lot

afajtr

3 0

BB1964

or just email me at [email protected] and we can start discussing price and shipping, thanks

Deadcat

15 0
mmmmm apparently widely available as a pdf, but somewhat cheaper (free).

afajtr

3 0
mmmmm apparently widely available as a pdf, but somewhat cheaper (free).

thanks deadcat, can you please send me the link where i can get the PDF for free. Also if you know how/where to get Prandelli's "polarity factor system"?

thanks a lot

marechal

9 0

Dear, i'm interested please pm me. Thanks.

marechal

9 0
DionysusToast

You are the absolute best, thanks for being so generous, I dont know if anyone will accept your challenge but I am still interested in buying this book if anyone has it for sale
goldtraderx
pm me or get in touch if you're still interested
I have my 'as new' condition, hard back for sale.

marechal

9 0
Hi ,

I have my Unified Theory of the Markets (aka Big Bertha) book (hard back) for sale.
It's in perfect condition.

Attachments

• 20160903_194416.jpg
    20160903_194416.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
M

member275544

0 0
Dear, i'm interested please pm me. Thanks.

goldtraderx
pm me or get in touch if you're still interested
I have my 'as new' condition, hard back for sale.

i'm intrigued Marechal
in April you were looking to purchase the book, now just 4 months later you're selling it. Any reasons you're selling it so soon?

marechal

9 0
simple and elegant, practical (useful for intraday trading)
it’s a fractional framework
brings structure (trend) and clarity …it’s a market map
trader_cheese explained it very well at the beginning of this thread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock