The Unified Theory of Markets (aka Big Bertha) - Earik Beann

Shakone

2,458 665
You bought a book for £3k and it wasn't some antique from a famous author or anything? FML.

goldtraderx

23 0
I have my first edition copy of this book for sale, purchased earlier this year for $2995 directly from Wave59. It's in perfect 'as new' condition, hard back.

Unified Theory

hi Trader cheese, I would be interested in purchasing this book, can you give me your opinion about it, thanks

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
Has to be said... If the book can live up to it's claims, you should be giving it away to the most deserving person...

As such, once you understand the laws that Bertha is based on, you will also be able to explain every single important turning point in any market, on any time frame, going back to be beginning of recorded history. More importantly, you will be able to forecast what the market will do in the future, and will be able to locate the most opportune places to enter trades for large gain.

I'll give you $10k for the book if you can demonstrate it does what is in bold above.

goldtraderx

23 0
Has to be said... If the book can live up to it's claims, you should be giving it away to the most deserving person...

I'll give you $10k for the book if you can demonstrate it does what is in bold above.

wow, from the comments its obvious there is not much respect for this book. I am just wondering how he came up with such an astronomical price tag of $3000

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
wow, from the comments its obvious there is not much respect for this book. I am just wondering how he came up with such an astronomical price tag of $3000

$16 a page?

trader_cheese

17 0
Book now sold, thanks for the interest from everyone in private.

DionysusToast - I can understand your skepticism, but the quote you refer to above is actually very accurate. Bertha outlines a very simple structure based approach that allows you to see at any one point in time where the market will go next. It's not based on Astro or anything esoteric, it's just a very simple structure that runs behind all markets. Think of it like a cycle, but certainly not a static cycle (like Delta) where the same points occur at the same places each week/month/year, or whatever.

This structure provides the basic guideline, and then more precise tools are used to tell you where the market is most likely to turn. Then, the final piece of the jigsaw is the underlying trend situation, which the structure tools will help to define. As Earik says, you can be late or even completely bodge the entry and the structure will still allow partial profits.

Personally, my usual ES size is 4 contracts, so for me, it was only 15pts and the intial outlay was recouped. And quite frankly if a trader cannot make 15pts profit with a structure like Bertha behind you, they probably shouldn't be trading in the first place. Don't think of this as a mechanical system/method, it's more of an underlying structure that can be used alongside existing methods. That was my main reason for purchase - to add the time and structure element to what I was already doing. Once the content has been absorbed though, there's no need to keep the book sat there collecting dust, hence the sale. As I said to someone in private; it's like a novel you've read in the past - you don't need the book sat on the shelf to be able to remember it.

goldtraderx

23 0
hi tradercheese
thanks for taking the time to post your feedback, observation and comments on the book, I can appreciate all that you have outlined and I do respect the work and effort earik beann must have done to write this book. I am happy to hear that you have benefited from the knowledge learned in this book

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
ahh! a new esoteric book to add to my collection alongside Delta, Matrix, et al.

Let me know if such a book becomes available again at a reasonable price. (ideally, latest edition, maybe for around £200-ish)
thanks.

nqtraderus

2 0
Book now sold, thanks for the interest from everyone in private.

DionysusToast - I can understand your skepticism, but the quote you refer to above is actually very accurate. Bertha outlines a very simple structure based approach that allows you to see at any one point in time where the market will go next. It's not based on Astro or anything esoteric, it's just a very simple structure that runs behind all markets. Think of it like a cycle, but certainly not a static cycle (like Delta) where the same points occur at the same places each week/month/year, or whatever.

This structure provides the basic guideline, and then more precise tools are used to tell you where the market is most likely to turn. Then, the final piece of the jigsaw is the underlying trend situation, which the structure tools will help to define. As Earik says, you can be late or even completely bodge the entry and the structure will still allow partial profits.

Personally, my usual ES size is 4 contracts, so for me, it was only 15pts and the intial outlay was recouped. And quite frankly if a trader cannot make 15pts profit with a structure like Bertha behind you, they probably shouldn't be trading in the first place. Don't think of this as a mechanical system/method, it's more of an underlying structure that can be used alongside existing methods. That was my main reason for purchase - to add the time and structure element to what I was already doing. Once the content has been absorbed though, there's no need to keep the book sat there collecting dust, hence the sale. As I said to someone in private; it's like a novel you've read in the past - you don't need the book sat on the shelf to be able to remember it.

Thank you for the feedback. If you have time can you answer the following.
Can you tell us whether we need Wave59 software to use this method?
Can you post a couple of pics on how it works.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock