The Unified Theory of Markets (aka Big Bertha) - Earik Beann

I am interested in purchasing the Unified Theory if anyone has it for sale, perhaps you have already finished reading the book and have no further use for it or maybe you are just not happy with it and would like to move on to something else . Please pm me...thanks

I will pay $10k for the book - if someone can make predictions on here that show it is possible to predict the turning points in the market in advance as per the claims on Earikks site.

Once done with the book - I will give it to goldtraderx for free. I will have no need for the $10k as I'll have pulled in many, many times more than that with my predictions.

DionysusToast

You are the absolute best, thanks for being so generous, I dont know if anyone will accept your challenge but I am still interested in buying this book if anyone has it for sale

I'm interested in buying this book, Do let me know if anybody is willing to sell.

Good if someone can scan and sell it in e form also acceptable.

Trust, not offending anybody, here.

Hi Everyone,

I have an original Copy of the Unified Theory of the Market by Earik Beann that i am putting up for sale. If anyone is interested please let me know....

Kind Regards,

David Meligan

How to buy the book ?

Just giving the review that I received from one of the reader. Earik has seriously diappointed for this book to him (could be prejudice!).

Big Bertha concept is nothing but ONLY improved version of - Delta-Phenomenon or what you call the latest work of Steve Copan on Market Matrix with few handsome indicators(modified Larry's %R :) ]. Though book could be a good for many, the price is too much and not worth its value. Take you own call.

Smartly said that, there is no inversion in Big Bertha theory unlike Market Matrix, but mind well, that Market matrix for daily charts and this is mostly for intra-day and lower time frame, so it is just marketing tool to sell....and as the author says in the preface to the book, that he would rather prefer to trade rather than work as CEO of a Co. on wallstreet with Venture Capital etc., let's see....

Just giving the review that I received from one of the reader. Earik has seriously diappointed for this book to him (could be prejudice!).

Big Bertha concept is nothing but ONLY improved version of - Delta-Phenomenon or what you call the latest work of Steve Copan on Market Matrix with few handsome indicators(modified Larry's %R :) ]. Though book could be a good for many, the price is too much and not worth its value. Take you own call.

Smartly said that, there is no inversion in Big Bertha theory unlike Market Matrix, but mind well, that Market matrix for daily charts and this is mostly for intra-day and lower time frame, so it is just marketing tool to sell....and as the author says in the preface to the book, that he would rather prefer to trade rather than work as CEO of a Co. on wallstreet with Venture Capital etc., let's see....

I agree with the above statement. It is nothing more than revised or different version of Delta-Phenomenon work. I'm disapointed to say the least. (n)(n)(n)
Any one planning on buying this book, please do your self a favor and don't be sucker like me.

Are you guys saying Delta Phenomenon is not working?(Never tried it), pls expanciate.

Thanks
Regards

Delta Phenomenon does work but what i meant to say is that, it is old wine in new bottle with nothing new.....

Hey guys

i have e-copy of this book available for sale, it is high quality scan. Along with forum scripts and post in word and pdf format.

Interested persons should PM me.

Regards

I think it is a typical wave 59 type of book with additional stuff bundled to try to justify its $2995 price tag. I am not into some of the esoteric stuff so my opinion is probably biased. The book covers some normal trading discussions and a fair amount on what is supposedly the key to using time cycles. I am not big into time cycles in trading as I think at best it is a distraction and at worst it is too impractical as a trading tool because time cycles are normally only obvious after the fact.

Admittedly my comments are based on a cursory glance of its contents and are my initial impression - not based on a detailed study.

appreciate your input... i own w59 and think it is an interesting program but still found its tools had limited use for me... but some have found it worthwhile...but not inclined to purchase Bertha considering the above.

They changed something on trade2win so that i needed to have 15 posts to be a valid member... so this was one thread that interested me... as i had heard about Bertha over the last year here and there with mixed reviews ... so was just wanting to hear some more thoughts on it outside the w59 forums...

again any comments appreciated.

appreciate your input... i own w59 and think it is an interesting program but still found its tools had limited use for me... but some have found it worthwhile...but not inclined to purchase Bertha considering the above.

If you have w59 and found limited use for it, then Bertha is probably not for you. The primary thrust of the book is concerning time cycles and the supposedly key being offerred in unlocking how time cycles can be accurately used. Regardless of the spin being offerred in the book, time cycles are not easy to use in trading. If you are already a successful trader, then adding an additional layer into the complexity might be useful but can also be dangerous unless you are a very experienced trader. If you are still struggling to be consistently successful, then the additional complexity in my view is further distraction to your path. As always, keep it simple and trade with the trend.

If you have w59 and found limited use for it, then Bertha is probably not for you. The primary thrust of the book is concerning time cycles and the supposedly key being offerred in unlocking how time cycles can be accurately used. Regardless of the spin being offerred in the book, time cycles are not easy to use in trading. If you are already a successful trader, then adding an additional layer into the complexity might be useful but can also be dangerous unless you are a very experienced trader. If you are still struggling to be consistently successful, then the additional complexity in my view is further distraction to your path. As always, keep it simple and trade with the trend.

I used W59 also, pile of rubbish if you ask me that offered nothing special. Any propritary inidcators like the 9-5 count, the smart money inidicator (now thats complete rubbish..an indicator to tell me what the smart money is doing, and you need to set an indicator period..please) were all just lame. My trading took off when I stopped using it.
If its to do with cycles, then squaring a chart will not help, unless its using a gann angle with regard to a trend. Cycles I use often, I don't need to square anything. Determining the more dominant cycle will produce consistent results, along with the correct method of determining the trend. A 20 day cycle, mixed in with the 2x1 gann angle gives amazing results (and I didn't need to purchase another w59 product for 2k which they peddle to determine cycles that nobody can use except the person who came up with it). But I can easily make do without a gann angle if you use P&F. Dont need to spend 3k and it didnt take me a lifetime to come up with it either. Given that this is his "life's work".
Only one thing was half decent with w59 and that was the natal forecast, but that had so many wrong turning points I gave up. So glad i did, trading never got so easy when you took away all the rubbish

Oh and on another point, not even Earik Bean will give you a prediction on its methods so don't expect anyone else to either. His rationale behind not trying to demonstrate it was that he didn't need to as only if your mindset was right would this be the right purchase for you...crock of @@@@. Hence why people are trying to offload it.

Last edited by a moderator: