The truth about FX trading..

the truth is you must be a risky person and be ready to lose or win ..do not trade with high leverage

Retail traders only fail due to mis guidance. Their failure is rooted in their technical studies and how to apply or what to look for in them. Backtesting is garbage. Learn from mistakes but also learn from them as they are refined into forward steps of learning.

Every day I see clients consistently make 30 pips.. with 90% accuracy. But they don't use anything that lags in history.

Industry...

yep - theres a lot of them at T2win !!! :LOL:

That's what the industry as a whole has supported. The lack of transparency… and degree of difficulty to price discovery has given false illusion of hope. High leverage without knowledge = ruin.

It's all about probability IMO.
I've experienced 1 losing setup in 2013 and none in 2014 so far. With avg +2% monthly growth, I can live with 6% max DD.

since2501.png

Since Jan 25th when I applied new risk measures, I have avg monthly growth vs DD ratio around 1:1.

But if you know about any investment product with better stats (avg growth vs maxDD), good for you. Maybe you could share with us (y)

Lets hope those new measures allow you to break the HH of your account.

Does it really say HH in August 01, and is currently $1000 down from there?
Does it really say Balance 2206 and Deposits 2483? Currently negative capital?
Just askin'

At 2%/month compounded you'll break the HH in only another 20 months, assuming youve stopped doing whatever it was (I have my theory) that created the yellow-below-red warning point.

B.