The Technical Trader Forum - where is it headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, i would like to see some direct response from grey1 on this thread.

How about it Iraj, we've heard from the monkey, how about a few words from the organ-grinder now ?

I have 100 times said in the room and so has JAY JAY said and explained that is nothing to do with me . I earn nothing and i donot like to earn any thing out of it ,, he asked me if i would do it and i said YES ,, I have already given so many free seminars and people made $$$ out of it ,, I have no interest in the money side of his room and BINGO ,, Now things are clear,, I also wont be in his room more than 4 month from there on ward, is up to him , People all know this because JAY JAY has clearly told them

grey1

NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .. lol

It is his venture

many people have used my posts in their EBOOK and selling it with my permission but i have no interests in them and never ever asked or have intention of asking for fee,, I even told you Donna if you sort out ur money( as u said u did not have thre fund ) i show u in private freeeeeeeee how to stock trade,, remember ? Or did you think i would charge you lol

grey1

VENDOR gets paid and sell ,, I donot , I have my program trade making $$$$ for me as simple as that ,,, People have seen it in real time and LIVE and it make s***T loads of money as well ,, Good job people have seen the daily P/l LIVE from Program trading
Grey1

It isnt quite so simple... your name is splashed all over a commercial website.Your indicators are FOR SALE, your methods are FOR SALE. The marketing pitch is that YOU make calls, YOU designed the indicators and trading methodology. Indeed, the ONLY name mentioned on the site is YOUR NAME

Like it or not, YOU are a VENDOR, regardless of renumeration. The pathetic sales pitch of making $$$ and **** loads of money speaks volumes. You should be thoroughly ashamed

Cant you just leave Jayjay to do his own thing (and get him to take your name off his site) and carry on as you were with the free chat room with the remaining techincal traders? (note, i am not one of them lol)

I think Grey's been taken for a bit of a ride in fact. Also, there is NO DOUBT that he make boat loads of money from the market, having spoken with people from his fromer free room (who i know PERSONALLY), but that isn't really the issue.

It isnt quite so simple... your name is splashed all over a commercial website.Your indicators are FOR SALE, your methods are FOR SALE. The marketing pitch is that YOU make calls, YOU designed the indicators and trading methodology. Indeed, the ONLY name mentioned on the site is YOUR NAME

Like it or not, YOU are a VENDOR, regardless of renumeration. The pathetic sales pitch of making $$$ and **** loads of money speaks volumes. You should be thoroughly ashamed

A) It is not my site

B) it is not my site

C) it is not my site

Is it not great that people like u have been down loading free indicators and made $$$$ from TT ( seminars ) and tell me to be ashamed of myself

Who else has given free time to this BB more than me
who else has invited people to his house teached them for free

IT WAS NOT YOU

IT WAS ME

grey1

Whilst I don't agree much with Grey1's style, I am glad to see he is not selling out as he has always helped others for free which is admirable. I agree with candles though, why not seperate the 2 to clear confusion if they are offering 2 different things?

Cant you just leave Jayjay to do his own thing (and get him to take your name off his site) and carry on as you were with the free chat room with the remaining techincal traders? (note, i am not one of them lol)

I think Grey's been taken for a bit of a ride in fact. Also, there is NO DOUBT that he make boat loads of money from the market, having spoken with people from his fromer free room (who i know PERSONALLY), but that isn't really the issue.

I will ask him to remove my name of course but after today I would never ever ever ever help any 1 .. You see as long as people came to my house and had free lunch and free education over the years and downloaded free seminar and indicators all was great ,, now the same people turn around and bite my hand ,,

Grey1

I am a long time lurker and follower of this site. I have been watching this situation unfold over the last week or so. Some on here are upset about JayJay's and Geys's actions. Both of them are clearly proficient traders and understand the tools they use. Both have also been long time contributers to the site. Grey especially has gone out of his way to teach us all for free.

I personally accept their desicions and encourage others to do so also.
Everyone is free to their opinion but I fear too much abuse may drive them away from T2W for good.

A) It is not my site

B) it is not my site

C) it is not my site

Is it not great that people like u have been down loading free indicators and made $$$$ from TT ( seminars ) and tell me to be ashamed of myself

IT WAS NOT YOU

IT WAS ME

grey1

I have absolutely no need to download your indicators, and for the record have not attended a live seminar, nor would I ever consider doing so. In the ideal world (free from vendors with an adgenda) I'd prefer to discuss program trading and technical analysis.

Quite clearly, there's a commercial adgenda, (and the fact that there's a website selling sbscription services validates that claim)

The marketing pitch is VERY clear and consise, regardless of your objections.

It matters not how many people you tried to help, or what you did for free. Currently its your name splashed all over a commercial website, I suggest you learn to deal with it, because the genie's out of the bottle now, and regardles of prior history, A VENDOR is still a VENDOR

I will ask him to remove my name of course but after today I would never ever ever ever help any 1 .. You see as long as people came to my house and had free lunch and free education over the years and downloaded free seminar and indicators all was great ,, now the same people turn around and bite my hand ,,

Grey1

Exacly why i said 'you'd been taken for a ride'
You haven't done anything wrong. jayjay got Greedy on the back of YOUR good intentions and its blew up in YOUR face.

You're a great trader and a great guy.

I am a long time lurker and follower of this site. I have been watching this situation unfold over the last week or so. Some on here are upset about JayJay's and Geys's actions. Both of them are clearly proficient traders and understand the tools they use. Both have also been long time contributers to the site. Grey especially has gone out of his way to teach us all for free.

I personally accept their desicions and encourage others to do so also.
Everyone is free to their opinion but I fear too much abuse may drive them away from T2W for good.

DASNAQ

Stuff the TT ,,,, No more contribution from me ,, I cannot deal with double face ungrateful people .,, some one else can run TT lol

Grey1

A) It is not my site

B) it is not my site

C) it is not my site

IT WAS NOT YOU

IT WAS
grey1

You are not disputing that your indicators for sale. Are those indicators freely available to all TT members? Or you gave them only to JJ so he can sell to his customers.(Mainly other TT members.) No wonder your credibility is questioned.

So jayjay is charging people money for Grey1's calls, but Grey1 is willing to give them out for free? JJ thinks people will pay for something freely available?

hi, you guys need to grow up, very sad, cannot quite beleive it, but o well at least your true colours have been shown up here on a bb.

Mods, yes i am now a vendor so please add me as a vendor or ill do what needs to be done.

As for grey1, i have always stated from the start that this is my venture alone, grey is just kindly supporting me on a idea and vision i had. I feel no shame as others are doing it and some not so blatent, at least i had the bottle to come out and tell people openly. If you have a problem with my venture then that absolutely fine, but try to move on as its really not worth arguing over and quite sad. Im a businessman and found a business oppotunity as i felt there was a gap in the market for real education which many lack in the trading business.

sorry if it upsets you but this is the way it goes.

Grey1 is not getting any financial reward for his efforts and i can confirm this and will provide any evidence to prove the fact. Im just taking his work and going commercial with it, and most of his theories are not posted in tt im afraid so your wrong and again ignorant. People are going on about magic indicators, i don't know why and again shows me you know nothing about what we are teaching. No one is offering a service we are and yet you choose to knock, well again thats fine.

Grey1 program trading made over $8000 today, do you really think he needs the cash or the hassle?

Grey1 program trading made over $8000 today, do you really think he needs the cash or the hassle?

I actually wouldn't doubt this from what i've seen,

the thing is JJ, its a bit hard to swallow someone selling grey's services for the next 6 months, along side the comments grey's has previously made about vendor's, the two things don't add up that's all, its nothing personal

but i guess that's up to grey, no one else

beflan

Status
Not open for further replies.