Iraj's webinar DVD

Gob00st

Hi Guys,

I am new to TT , but I found TT knowledge is very valuable re trading. I have been reading posts, listening to Iraj's webinar mp3(found within TT) a lot lately. But it occurred to me there are some webinar recording that have not been uploaded, I found its difficult to learn Iraj's trading theories effectively without those missing pieces. So I am just wondering if anyone still have a DVD / CD collection including all Iraj's webinars?

I would be happy even to pay for any fees incurred for those DVD / CD. It's just a shame I didn't got a chance to attend Iraj's webinar.

I felt Iraj's left its its a great loss to TT :(

Many Thanks
Albert

I have already answered Albert as I don't have the recording any more.

Paul

Thanks belflan (y)

It's a shame I don't have luck with Paul as he said he replaced trading recording with songs because they take too much space. :(

I am wondering after almost a year, is there anyone in TT would still have a copy?:confused:

Hi Albert,

cann't help you with the dvd, Paul (Trader333) might be able to tho.

Grey1 now posts on traders lab if your interested :)

belflan

Any one would still have a copy in the hard drive / DVD?

Don't be concerned that you are somehow missing out by not having these recordings. Everything you need to follow the strategies is in writing in the forum.

To have benefited from the online sessions you really needed to be there, because they were whole trading days and you needed to be present watching what happened to the MACCI etc at the time.

Charlton

Hi Charlton,

Actually I found listening to those existing webinar recordings alone is quite useful as it provided many valuable trading concept in general at least, though apparently is not as good/useful as attending the live webinar because the original set up of market has long gone.

But in searching those valuable trading concept alone, I would still appreciate if
you or anyone in TT would kind enough to offer me a copy of those (missing) recordings.

Particularly I am interested in Iraj's webinar about stock valuation which I think is one of the keys to be a independent trader.

Regards,
Albert

Don't be concerned that you are somehow missing out by not having these recordings. Everything you need to follow the strategies is in writing in the forum.

To have benefited from the online sessions you really needed to be there, because they were whole trading days and you needed to be present watching what happened to the MACCI etc at the time.

Charlton