The return of Spanish!(just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water)

So he tuned his 1k into 35k through trading last time?!
And now works as a bouncer a few nights a week trying to pull the young girls and has all of his rent/council tax paid for him by the governement as he works less than 15hrs per week?
Nice easy little life I guess...especially if he can make another 30 odd grand from the market any time soon

He didn't hold onto it from what i remember. £35K down to £4K was it?

sure he could just rob some more cash out of his mom's purse,
which was how he boasted he got his 1,000 quid to start with, as I recall.....

that and all his ebay scams

and ripping off the Brew

he's a class A kunttt

He's not even talking about the money any more. It's no fun without that and what on earth possessed him to trade Juniper! :LOL:

He's still got the skills to pay the bills.

"Sorry but i do have to say that my S&R levels reading on this trade was unbelieveably point-perfect!

I short sold at 88.03, saw maximum 1tick against me as the high was 88.04,
then fell instantly into 50ticks profit.

And my after-spread price target of 86.65 (which needed oil to hit 86.60) was a 2-tick perfect exit,
as the low of the day was 86.58.

This trade was at £2.5 per point, so 2.5 x 138ticks = £345 net profit overnight for this trade"

Spanish on looting:
''I seriously seriously did want 2 pop down to that side of London and just loot as much as possible.

I was going to take (or loot) 4 huge suitcases, and just quikcly fill them up with as many non-traceable high price electronics as could fit inside,
and then exit the area fast, instantly blending into the rest of London once i got on the train as i would simply look like a tourist with my suitcases...:) ''

And he's found a loophole in ETX's platform:
"Am feeling EXTREMELY angry currently,
as i saw that Motorola Mobility Holdings had risen nearly 60% in pre-market trading to around $40.00,
however as the market doesn't open for trading through EtxCapital till 2:30pm (and the last price they were quoting was friday's close of $24.50)....

So i had placed a £5 per point buy order to be triggered at $24.73,
hoping that it would get filled within the few seconds between market opening and then gapping up!

The market opened, and for the 1st 11seconds was displaying the price as just $24.50,
but yet my order failed to be triggered!! :mad: :mad:

I got automated-email just now saying that the reason it failed to trigger was due to insufficient funds in my account (as since i didn't manually enter a stoploss for this trade,
it based it on the maximum margin requirement!!!
So i just missed out on £6,000 profit!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: L:

edit: I just phoned them up and the lady confirmed that that buy-price had been tradeable!!! :'("

:)