Spanish89 Not Only Smashed Through 5% Per Day Target, But Now Has Solved Bank Crisis!

bustykelly

Whether you hate him or love him, the guy has ben tearing up the oil day after day for months now, making a very decent living trading at just £1 per point. :clap:(y):cool:

Hes now deeply rooted in the Elite trader community, but has decided to help out the entire economy by publishing his own style article on what the future of the banking crisis holds
! :LOL::LOL:

Forums - *Which bank will be the next to fail....!! (Findout inside) ;)

P.S If you had listened to his call to 'SELL EBAY', back when he revealed the security flaw in ebay's system that would 1day bring its death, you would now be minted!! :whistle:cheesy::p:LOL::devilish:

Because it looks like his journal, that got over 23,000views in under 1month, was also pickedup by a lot of scammers out there who simply googled 'How to scam on ebay'...,

Whether or not ebay's price dop since mid July, sharply dropping mere days after he published on here, can be blamed on him soley is a debateable matter,
but whatever caused it lets just say he was well lined up to cash in on this!! :LOL::LOL::whistling

Whether you hate him or love him, the guy has ben tearing up the oil day after day for months now, making a very decent living trading at just £1 per point. :clap:(y):cool:

Hes now deeply rooted in the Elite trader community, but has decided to help out the entire economy by publishing his own style article on what the future of the banking crisis holds
! :LOL::LOL:

Forums - *Which bank will be the next to fail....!! (Findout inside) ;)

P.S If you had listened to his call to 'SELL EBAY', back when he revealed the security flaw in ebay's system that would 1day bring its death, you would now be minted!! :whistle:cheesy::p:LOL::devilish:

Because it looks like his journal, that got over 23,000views in under 1month, was also pickedup by a lot of scammers out there who simply googled 'How to scam on ebay'...,

Whether or not ebay's price dop since mid July, sharply dropping mere days after he published on here, can be blamed on him soley is a debateable matter,
but whatever caused it lets just say he was well lined up to cash in on this!! :LOL::LOL::whistling

Hi Spanish - how's your application to The Force coming along ???

OK first line and a mistake already...

K here is a list of the banks / corps that have failed so far;

1. Bradford&Bingly.
2. Bear sterns.
3. Fannie Mae.
4. Freddie Mac.
5. Merril lynch
6. Lehman Brothers.
7. AIG.

what about NORTHERN ROCK ???

OK first line and a mistake already...

what about NORTHERN ROCK ???

One has to bear in mind all his analysis(if you can all it that) is subjective
So if something does not fit it is not included.

But hey!what the hell it gives us something to laugh about waiting for criteria to be met.

When question about why he was paying so much for his new apartment:
LOL,What can i say, i have very expensive tastes...
At the end of the day im a trader, the highest paying career in the world.

a more typical post:
So just took an extremely nice safe 95ticks roughly..
Thats 278 for the day.
Nothing compared to the good old days last month when i would be punishing myself each day i didnt hit 500ticks+... LOL

But not bad for half a days, extremelt poor sloppy work.

We still get the occasional tantrum though:
ARRRRRGRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS FU*KING DOW RISE IS MAKING OIL ROCKET!!!!

But, somehow, he has indeed been hitting his daily targets, posting screenshots of his live trading account. It is interesting viewing in fact. Its obviusly a matter of time, but I think that he could be around making this money, walking on air, not having to go out and get a job for quite a while yet! lol. He's a character!

He has an account of approx 3K and he has to generate 1,100 a month from that just to pay his rent.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Unfortunately he's too young & stupid to see it.

Personally I wouldn't wish it on anyone but some people only seem to be able to learn the hard way.

Omg, wtf...hes got an apartment that costs £1100 a month! Holy s**t.

Any sane person would be compounding big time...especially in first year of trading.

Spanish89 eh!
Now there's a wimpy name I wonder if he has any money to lend?

Our old mate spanish is gaining quite the following over on ET! He's still hitting a few hundred pound per day on average. Not bad for an 18 year old!

He's certainly got luck on his side. How long can it last?? :)

He also seems to be getting tips on the medium term trend of his beloved oil from one of their better members which is probably helping his results....

Our old mate spanish is gaining quite the following over on ET! He's still hitting a few hundred pound per day on average. Not bad for an 18 year old!

He's certainly got luck on his side. How long can it last?? :)

He also seems to be getting tips on the medium term trend of his beloved oil from one of their better members which is probably helping his results....

Even though he may be able to cause a huge kerfuffle and wind everyone up, which i personally found absolutely hilarious to read,
he is actually an extremely skilled and successful trader.

I mean how many other people can start from £700 quid and build it up day by day, and end the month with a few thousand, only to withdraw that and keep repeating it?? :-0:|
Especially when they actually needed that money so much, the pressure must be phenomenal!

So far hes up £1,188 this month (rather since this week as he took the 1st 2weeks off as his holiday). lol

Ive been chatting to him lots on et + he gave me his msn address, and i actually don't understand why so many people on here let themself get so wound up by him. :LOL:

I think hes great, and that people on here should have just lightened up.
As when you really look at it, he is actually earning better %s of the money he starts with and making more pips consistently than most of the people on here. :rolleyes:

How about allowing him back in for entertainment purposes, with a funny colour on his nick and a Village Idiot characterisation underneath? Clearly marked just for fun :)

If he's trading with live money he should soon humble up (although it can take surprisingly long in some cases), and if not he's got to find a proper way to make a living.

He's up about £1500 now this week, BK -and currently holding an oil short which is few hundred in the money!

Obviously at SOME POINT he'll be wiped out, but that could take a few years...A few years of making a grand per week. If he keeps taking out his winnings like he is doing, the odd wipe out won't even be a big deal, will it?