Spanish89 Not Only Smashed Through 5% Per Day Target, But Now Has Solved Bank Crisis!

I want the bird in that picture for Christmas!

...and stir spanish's porridge :sick:

Spanish has hit over a grand profit again today. Imagine being 18 and making a few grand a week, lol.

He has to be admired for getting on with it and making money and yes at 18 he's got everything going for him, if he can keep it going.

Everyone on the forum here has the same chance of making as much or more and do it in a safer manner because the info is here to do so.

I think spanish is more at home on ET, he can be himself without us nanny mods jumping on his posts every five minutes when he blows a fuse cos a trade went wrong or the markets are all wrong or he over slept and missed the action .....again!:cheesy::confused:(y):clap::D:!::?:

I haven't really been following the S89 saga. But this picture that keeps popping up on here from time to time, you know the one, some bloke standing there in just his skidders and looking at his mobile phone. Is that really a picture of S89 or did someone just post that in an attempt to wind him up ?

dd

Well I don't know, maybe I'm naive or something, but I just can't understand why someone would want to post a picture of themselves in just their underpants ?

Doesn't anyone else think that's a little odd ? ( even for a youngster ).

dd

Think that might have been impetuous youth erroneously believing that push marketing with pics of one in the nude is more effective than subtle, suave pull marketing in well fitting, groomed attire.

If I remember correctly he said that he was using that pic to get girls in chats / BB's, and then asking others why it wasn't working.

Well, here's the answer.

But at his age one has to learn these things by doing, so that's OK.

;)

Doesn't it depend on what you're doing. I didn't consider showing girls a photo of me in pants a good way of pulling when I was 18.

Doesn't it depend on what you're doing.

...and on what you look like...

worzelstrip.jpg

... seems a no-brainer to me.

lol...Frank skinner was pretty funny in his day.

Spanish looks to have made over £3k this week!

*strips down to boxer shorts and puts orders in on crude oil*

:clap::clap::clap::LOL::LOL::LOL::devilish::LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap:

M Gna B rich! :cool:

Whether you hate him or love him, the guy has ben tearing up the oil day after day for months now, making a very decent living trading at just £1 per point. :clap:(y):cool:

Hes now deeply rooted in the Elite trader community, but has decided to help out the entire economy by publishing his own style article on what the future of the banking crisis holds
! :LOL::LOL:

Forums - *Which bank will be the next to fail....!! (Findout inside) ;)

P.S If you had listened to his call to 'SELL EBAY', back when he revealed the security flaw in ebay's system that would 1day bring its death, you would now be minted!! :whistle:cheesy::p:LOL::devilish:

Because it looks like his journal, that got over 23,000views in under 1month, was also pickedup by a lot of scammers out there who simply googled 'How to scam on ebay'...,

Whether or not ebay's price dop since mid July, sharply dropping mere days after he published on here, can be blamed on him soley is a debateable matter,
but whatever caused it lets just say he was well lined up to cash in on this!! :LOL::LOL::whistling

wot, this spanish89?

Faceparty > Boys > Straight > SPANISH89

After watching him on Elite Trader he does have a grasp of what moves the markets to an extent, then other times he makes ridiculous calls (like the Chinese Nikkei & the Won market). He's shorting oil at a time where everything is sliding down. The test will be what happens when the market is acting differently. His stop loss strategy is ridiculous, how he's setting it to a lower amount but it's all based on what he can afford to lose, not on what the market may do.

I think he is developing an understanding of the markets. He's getting lots of experience with it but it's a hell of a hard way to learn.

He will blow up his account - he NEEDS to blow up his account - ultimately though - I think the guy has a pretty good chance of developing what it takes to make money.

He's 18 and if he perseveres, he may do OK.

Faceparty > Boys > Straight > SPANISH89

In my own words

Aloha girls,im a very sweet caring romantic smiley affectionate caring type of guy.
(Im Spanish originally, but have lived in in London/Surrey since i was a baby).

Im a self-employed, work trading crude oil futures on the stockmarket. I also run my own international shipping company online, and i work partime as body-model.

Ive been hurt and heart-broken by every single girl ive ever dated, but im still hoping to 1 day find a girl who wont break my heart eventually.

Im looking to meet nice friendly girls, so if you like me from my photos and profile just message me. :)

Thanks X
My Best Day...

The day i meet a nice girlfriend, and every day from then onwards.. :)

Personal Stats

Interests
Girls, exotic tropical holidays

Makes me happy
Having a nice girlfriend

Makes me sad
Being single, lonely, racist ppl, nasty girls

Perfect Partner
Nice sweet playful girl.

Cigarettes
I don't smoke

Alcohol
I drink occasionally

Drugs
I don't use drugs

Race
Latin / Hispanic

Hair
Brown, short / shaved sides n back,

Eyes
Brown

Body Type
Medium Build, MusclesSmooth
Details

Last logged on 13 october 2008 at 12:31am

Last modified 27 September 2008

Created on 19 November 2006

Visitors 2,189 visitors
I've highlighted the bits i found particularly funny. :LOL:;)

Last edited:
After watching him on Elite Trader he does have a grasp of what moves the markets to an extent, then other times he makes ridiculous calls (like the Chinese Nikkei & the Won market). He's shorting oil at a time where everything is sliding down. The test will be what happens when the market is acting differently. His stop loss strategy is ridiculous, how he's setting it to a lower amount but it's all based on what he can afford to lose, not on what the market may do.

I think he is developing an understanding of the markets. He's getting lots of experience with it but it's a hell of a hard way to learn.

He will blow up his account - he NEEDS to blow up his account - ultimately though - I think the guy has a pretty good chance of developing what it takes to make money.

He's 18 and if he perseveres, he may do OK.

I thought the same thing, but after watching him everday since he moved over to 'the other side' I honsetly think he wont blow up now. He still bugs me with how smug he is and how easy he makes it sound but he is raking the pips in hand over fist on a daily basis. I dont know how/when he decides to cut his losers, but they also seem to be times perfectly! Another £300 or so for him today.