Tribute to Spanish

spanish don't need to appear intoxicated, he makes me look tee total.

I'll see if I can get him to register another sock and post here.

Don't tell the moderators though. They'll probably send him to t2w dachau...

Thing is Spanish, you did better than 97%ish of the members here. And that was ****ing brilliant :)

Some knob just removed Spanish's perfectly harmless posts.

But here it is for those who missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) i'm the knob in question

spanish was banned permanently and can't come back in whatever disguise, harmless posts or not

cheers

jon

Welcome back, barjon !

imho and fwiw the decision to ban spanish is correct.
I don't know the specific reasons but I personally detest people like him who steal from their neighbours, social security and scam others on ebay - and are proud of it and tell others how to similarly steal.

His absence means t2w is a little less trashed.

I await the sh*t with total indifference.

Richard

I detest him much less than the snakeoil peddlers on Trade2win who rip off the gullible with their expensive BS trading coaching and seminars.

The people who should be detested are those who allow (and encourage) such people to post. When genuine comments regarding vendors are posted, T2W moderators and admin delete the threads.

The few thousand spanish ripped off the state is trivial in comparison to the revenue's generated by certain vendors, Spanish gets a ban, the vendor gets all non complimentary posts pulled.

Non complimentary is the understatement of the year...well done .

If the members could express themselves without having to resort to the gutter, then none of this would have been an issue.

So get off your high horse zuppy otherwise your on holiday again...next time will be much longer...more like a round the world cruise ...twice.

Non complimentary is the understatement of the year...well done .

If the members could express themselves without having to resort to the gutter, then none of this would have been an issue.

So get off your high horse zuppy otherwise your on holiday again...next time will be much longer...more like a round the world cruise ...twice.

Come on be fair. Its been a while since I read anything on the offending threads, so I'll take your word that the content breached acceptable guidelines. However one of the offending threads that was removed, and contained only a single post was actually written by one of T2W's own forum guides.

Surely that must be cause for concern for someone.

Come on be fair. Its been a while since I read anything on the offending threads, so I'll take your word that the content breached acceptable guidelines. However one of the offending threads that was removed, and contained only a single post was actually written by one of T2W's own forum guides.

Surely that must be cause for concern for someone.

Are you ever going to get over that?

I detest him much less than the snakeoil peddlers on Trade2win who rip off the gullible with their expensive BS trading coaching and seminars.

Exactly! What about doctors, opticians, dentists etc who milk the NHS gravy train....then retire early!?

Are you ever going to get over that?

Get over what ?

I was just pointing out that a recently appointed forum guide posted what appeared to be a perfectly reasonable post, and that post was deleted (as I publically predicted that it would be.)

I agree that it's completely unreasonable for a forum owner to leave his business exposed to potential lawsuits IF he's hosting vexasious posts made against someone elses business, and that it may ne necessary to clean up, or even remove those threads. However when those posts are made by a forum guide, who has presumably been chosen on the basis that they have a track record of being fair and reasonable, then I think its only fair to raise this issue, particularly when moderators start imposing bans based on their interpretation of morality.

Get over what ?

I was just pointing out that a recently appointed forum guide posted what appeared to be a perfectly reasonable post, and that post was deleted (as I publically predicted that it would be.)

I agree that it's completely unreasonable for a forum owner to leave his business exposed to potential lawsuits IF he's hosting vexasious posts made against someone elses business, and that it may ne necessary to clean up, or even remove those threads. However when those posts are made by a forum guide, who has presumably been chosen on the basis that they have a track record of being fair and reasonable, then I think its only fair to raise this issue, particularly when moderators start imposing bans based on their interpretation of morality.

Regardless of whether you're right or wrong, it's pretty obvious harping on and on about it constantly isn't going to change anything. Meanwhile, no one else cares.

Get over what ?

Hi Zupcon,
You know, in a funny kind of way, I'll miss you when you're no longer around. ;)

Unfortunately, as tends to be the case with you, I have absolutely no idea what you're wittering on about! Doubtless, this comment alone will cue a witty body blow of a repost - but I can take it. Once you've had your fun, perhaps you'd do me the courtesy of explaining which FG has done what exactly that causes you such concern and I will look into it. There are clear guidelines in place which the FGs are supposed to adhere to and, if they're not doing that - for whatever reason - then I need to know about it. It is worth pointing out that all FGs are volunteer members and that, first and foremost, they are regular members who are free to post their views just like anyone else. As previously, please post your concerns on the feedback forum or PM me if you'd prefer.
Thank you kindly,
Tim.

Tim, I'll PM you as this is getting off topic, and LULZ must of course take priority

While I agree that if someone gets a permanent ban they should always be banned when noticed, I find it absolutely disgusting from the admin to delete inoffensive posts. What kind of nazi regime are you operating under.

Spanish, although I don't know him, contributed here. He had some threads, and maybe there are plenty of lessons to be learned there, about stops, about trades, about whatever. You shouldnt' delete every single post he's ever made just because at one point he got banned.

Sure delete the offensive ones, can't blame you for that, but if you're not deleting all past posts of his, then how can you justify deleting his latest ones here? Banned doesn't necessarily mean deleted from all history.

You're wrong on this. If you think about it long enough you'll see. Leave the posts and just ban his new account. Anything else is draconian.

You shouldnt' delete every single post he's ever made just because at one point he got banned.

I would argue the opposite. If someone is banned, every single post that they made should be deleted. Nothing should remain.

The problem is this wont happen, because inevitably anyone with anything remotely interesting or useful to say gets banned, and to delete "content" provided by banned members would leave little of value. Even the best LULZ is generally associated with banned members.