Tribute to Spanish

a) What is the legal status of posts made by a member with respect to copyright ?.
As I have already made very clear, it's not my department, I don't deal with such issues. If I did and I knew the answer, I'd tell you. I don't, so I can't. Simples!

b) What steps does a current or ex member need to take to get posts removed ?.
As above. Having said that, you're not an ex member, so it's not relevant to you. When that happy day arrives, we'll address it. However, you can rest assured that if you want your 'contributions' to T2W erased, I shall add my name to what will doubtless be a long list of applicants who will be delighted to fulfil your departing wishes.

Suggesting contacting a member on leave (who given the sites track record on the appointment of community managers may not even return) is not an appropriate response. Its ducking the question.
I've ducked nothing and, indeed, have reported your post above and your earlier post (#55 on P7) for casting a member of T2W staff in an unfavorable light when she's on leave and not around to respond to forum discussions in person. You have shown your true colours and they are of a particularly dirty hue.

zupcon - I've had enough of this silliness. I'm very happy - keen in fact - to have sensible and constructive debate with any member regarding the site's activities and how its content can be improved. However, yet again you have demonstrated that your agenda is totally negative and your only interest is in desecrating the site and all those who are actively engaged in making it a positive and enriching environment for the benefit of all members. Unless you change your attitude, I see no point in continuing this discussion. You're very welcome to the last word . . .
:sleep:
Tim.

As I have already made very clear, it's not my department, I don't deal with such issues. If I did and I knew the answer, I'd tell you. I don't, so I can't. Simples!

As above. Having said that, you're not an ex member, so it's not relevant to you. When that happy day arrives, we'll address it. However, you can rest assured that if you want your 'contributions' to T2W erased, I shall add my name to what will doubtless be a long list of applicants who will be delighted to fulfil your departing wishes.

I've ducked nothing and, indeed, have reported your post above and your earlier post (#55 on P7) for casting a member of T2W staff in an unfavorable light when she's on leave and not around to respond to forum discussions in person. You have shown your true colours and they are of a particularly dirty hue.

zupcon - I've had enough of this silliness. I'm very happy - keen in fact - to have sensible and constructive debate with any member regarding the site's activities and how its content can be improved. However, yet again you have demonstrated that your agenda is totally negative and your only interest is in desecrating the site and all those who are actively engaged in making it a positive and enriching environment for the benefit of all members. Unless you change your attitude, I see no point in continuing this discussion. You're very welcome to the last word . . .
:sleep:
Tim.

Tim, do I have your permission to publish your PM in full that comprehensively addresses my questions (both of which are still unanswered by the way)

Tim, do I have your permission to publish your PM in full that comprehensively addresses my questions (both of which are still unanswered by the way)
Yes, PROVIDED that you delete all references to Nika, specifically the sentence that starts "If you're not happy with. . ." (For the benefit of subscribers to the thread, Nika is on leave at the moment and I advised zupcon to contact Sharky if he felt he couldn't wait for Nika's return and wanted answers urgently to his questions.)