The Next US President

Hillary has a proven record if incompetence including a lack of understanding of classified information.

GO TRUMP

Whatever Hillary Clinton may or may not be, she's not a paranoid schizophrenic, a quality much to be desired in a chief executive.

Strange how the crap floats to the top.
Some misguided people idolise such awful people as Napoleon, Stalin and even Hitler. Just shows how stupid the masses can be.

Give me boring middle of the road and steady folk any day. They are less disaster prone. The shooting stars are like Martingale and collapse disastrously eventually.

Strange how the crap floats to the top.
Some misguided people idolise such awful people as Napoleon, Stalin and even Hitler. Just shows how stupid the masses can be.

Give me boring middle of the road and steady folk any day. They are less disaster prone. The shooting stars are like Martingale and collapse disastrously eventually.

Agree strongly.

I reckon Ted Cruz would only have had to turn up to collect the votes as HC is so disliked the people and media would have done Republican's campaigning.

Similarly, Sanders would only have to stand there and collected the Republican votes.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/2016-presidential-candidates.html?_r=0

US of A is really well and truly stuffed with these two. It's simply about not picking the most hated.

Been listening to RT tv and they are definitely pro-Trump.

In the absence of clear preference, just an idea look at ones competitors enemies and ask the question who do they want and go with the other. :idea:

That seems to be literally true.
Gallup poll for these two candidates' images amongst US adults surveyed, 06-12/10 -
Trump % Favourable = 31%
Clinton % Favourable = 40%

OTOH, among Democrats her net favorability rating is currently 63%. Do Democrats really care much about what the right-wing favors?

Their system is basically much the same as any banana republic and based on money. The millions in campaign funds buy PR advertising amongst other things. I haven't yet heard any decent policy debates. Not sure if either candidate is up to proper debating of policy. More mud slinging, hoping some of it sticks.

It would be interesting to split up the vote. What do the following vote for generally ?
1. women
2. Afro-American
3. Rednecks
4. Jewish
5. Latino/Hispanic
6. Rich
7. Poor.
8. The bible belt

Perhaps our American members could enlighten us.

Analysts have said debating policy turns voters off. Complex and immaterial to their day to day lives.

HC has specifically been informed to tone stay away or tone down facts and figures about economy and foreign policy.

Trump has no policy, no team and doesn't listen to anyone. If he kept his mouth shut not offending people he might well be doing better staying on script. Is he able to do that? Clearly not.

Guy is a tyrant for sure. He will turn on anyone and everyone with no regard for anything else but his ego. Look how he dealt with an opposing view wrt his running mate. No apology or softening remarks were made. Simply said we don't talk much but it's what I say. End of. You gotta laf at the statesman that he is. :LOL:

Who gives a fluck if his a billionaire. Government is not about running your own business. It's about taking care of the peoples business.

He is about a good a match for the role of president as a lobster is riding a bike on a hot sunny day. His hair maybe the only thing he has going for the job. I dunno, let's ask the ladies what they think? :cheesy:

Last edited:
OTOH, among Democrats her net favorability rating is currently 63%. Do Democrats really care much about what the right-wing favors?

Hold on DB, the tragic approval ratings for both candidates is at least some encouragement right now that the US public has some sense. I'm holding onto this by the fingernails, please don't make me lose hold, I rather like (the ideal of and the idea of) America.

Hold on DB, the tragic approval ratings for both candidates is at least some encouragement right now that the US public has some sense. I'm holding onto this by the fingernails, please don't make me lose hold, I rather like (the ideal of and the idea of) America.

They're "tragic" only if one neglects to look at how they're determined. Democrats disapprove of Trump. Republicans disapprove of Clinton. The results probably speak to the extreme partisanship in the US as much as anything else. And we're past the point of anyone being able to fix that. Though one might say the same thing about GB and Europe.

Clinton has a serious case of memory loss..."i do not recall" 39 times to the FBI and 20 times to the 25 court ordered questions from Judicial Watch.
This is not a person to be president of the USA or anywhere.
Trump has rallies with 15-20 thousand people. In one florida hillary rally her camp had to bus in people from out of state due to low turnout.
Trump is against the quid pro quo, hillary IS the same old political theme that voters are against.

GO TRUMP

Peter

FYI...I do think this is an election based on the lessor of 2 evils but as it is my right to vote I will cast my ballot for trump.

Peter