The Next US President

one must respect the fourth estate. They have completely rinsed out the thought that this orange face idiot owns 7 towers employs hundreds of people and has several projects under development. Just the thought that this guy actually built something isn't even on the minds of the american public

one must respect the fourth estate. They have completely rinsed out the thought that this orange face idiot owns 7 towers employs hundreds of people and has several projects under development. Just the thought that this guy actually built something isn't even on the minds of the american public

He is developing a golf course in Scotland and has annoyed the natives. Called Salmond a has been too. One of his projects I suppose.

Can you imagine this man and the first lady visiting other premiers around the World.

Every PM will be thinking what his thinking about. You know like is he thinking of making a move on my wife. What do I do fight him off or retaliate and make a move on his wife. Tough call!!! :cheesy:

twk1095_cover.jpg

Last edited:
The 3rd Presidential debate is tonight in Las Vegas.

Should be fiery !!

Yes looking forward to it. Will be staying up to watch it.

Sky News presenter said everyone is wondering just how low will Trump go? :LOL:

No one is talking policy, issues or the business of running government and managing budgets.

Another presenter just commented there will be blood on the wall??? :-0

Boxing is probably more amiable as at least they touch gloves and nod heads :)

I think what Bruce Springsteen says is pretty accurate. Trump sees this as some kind of publicity stunt he can't lose. Whether he becomes president or not it's publicity that feeds his ego and celebrity status.

He has no decency or responsibility but simply put that he is a narcissist. He is the brand and this run at the presidency is an advertising campaign.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ideo-interview-us-election-2016-a7370121.html

Hope they don't talk policy that would spell the end for Hillary.

Last edited:
I think whining about the election being rigged is Trump preparing his voters for defeat. Always someone else's fault.

His son-in-law also preparing to start a new TV station so his entering media business with the intention of harassing US democracy and government to either improve or undermine based on ones pov.

Either way he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Interesting times ahead. :whistling

Last edited:
The US electorate is daft enough to vote Trump in. The results could be catastrophic.
Let him be a megalomaniac in business but not politics imho.

The US electorate is daft enough to vote Trump in. The results could be catastrophic.
Let him be a megalomaniac in business but not politics imho.

Never seen a career politician aim for that.:LOL:

A person who has an obsessive desire for power.:LOL:

The TV celebrity status Trump is getting, actually works for him. However, his agenda is based on jingoism. I always support Hillary!

After last nights performance and what with his new TV-Station I honestly believe participation in the Presidential campaign was a business move to further his TV celebrity status. Now he has 40% following he'll just try and make money out of it.

He is smart enough I reckon to know what needs to be done but simply not interested in the post.

I think this will or should become obvious to his supporters sooner or later as long as he keeps talking!

I'd also lock him up for bringing the elections into disrepute as effectively he is libelling many 000s of people with his BS. :idea:

After last nights performance and what with his new TV-Station I honestly believe participation in the Presidential campaign was a business move to further his TV celebrity status. Now he has 40% following he'll just try and make money out of it.

He is smart enough I reckon to know what needs to be done but simply not interested in the post.

I think this will or should become obvious to his supporters sooner or later as long as he keeps talking!

I'd also lock him up for bringing the elections into disrepute as effectively he is libelling many 000s of people with his BS. :idea:

Well that is one explanation that seems to fit with his outbursts. Would he resign if he gets elected ? Doubt it.