The Next US President

Even more shocking he got Republican nomination based on these replies. :eek:

You judge!

He won the nomination and will win the Presidency because he is anti establishment, whereas Hilary is business as usual in Washington...lots of scandals and politicians who are out for themselves only.

Peter

He won the nomination and will win the Presidency because he is anti establishment, whereas Hilary is business as usual in Washington...lots of scandals and politicians who are out for themselves only.

Peter

Yeah, I've not been following all this too closely, but it smells and feels like the US's Brexit moment. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump wins out.

what do you mean she not a good speaker? she doesn't speak in hyperbole, that she's a policy wonk? thats right, spot on

Are you not slightly embarrassed Pip that you have two candidates that should not be there ?

do you actually realize that ONE OF THEM IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA ?

would you like me to type that again in massive 3 inch fonts or has it hit home ?

Are you not slightly embarrassed Pip that you have two candidates that should not be there ?

do you actually realize that ONE OF THEM IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA ?

would you like me to type that again in massive 3 inch fonts or has it hit home ?

Pips immune to the 3 inch font mike :confused:

Attachments

• president.PNG
    president.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
oh my god...not the emails again?

she made a mistake...one that she is less likely to commit again.

when called out for a mistake, and admitted your less likely than another to commit the same than another.

she is LESS likely to recommit than another who never commited!!!duh

Politicians have a habit of repeating history or is that a history of repeating themselves - same thing.