The Next US President

your pretty much an idiot, know wonder UK is screwed
You may be right but, as with any view expressed here on T2W, it helps subscribers to the thread if you back up such an accusation with sound, evidence based reasoning. Anyone can say 'you're pretty much an idiot' (please note the spelling of you're btw) but, without any justification for the remark, in the eyes of the membership it tends to be the accuser rather than the accused who is seen as being the bigger idiot.
Tim.

Last edited:
We are not idiots , it's just that many of us care whether we are being lied to, manipulated etc. unlike some over there.
But it surely is as The Duke would have said a close run thing which of the candidates is the worse, Kermit the frog is a better bet. It would really show up the US system if Kermit was put up as a joke candidate and won.

HRC has over 30yrs of service to humanity, and has NEVER been convicted on any charges leveled to her.

that's saying smthg right.

produce the evidence, or stfu, i'm sick you idiots

We are not idiots , it's just that many of us care whether we are being lied to, manipulated etc. unlike some over there.
But it surely is as The Duke would have said a close run thing which of the candidates is the worse, Kermit the frog is a better bet. It would really show up the US system if Kermit was put up as a joke candidate and won.

place a trade, or stfu

If Chump gets in I can see him trying to run America just like his businesses i.e. for his own gain. He will be frustrated by Congress as they all are but I expect him to try and dispense with that nuisance as soon as possible. The standard ploy of every budding dictator is to blame someone else. In Chump's case the Russians are the obvious target. If the US citizens are scared enough they won't oppose his grab for more power.

Congress and the Presidency in the US act as checks and balances on each other. A lot of Presidents complained that they couldn't put their pet plans into action. It might have been Jefferson who complained that the Founding Fathers seemed to have constructed a system where not much could happen.
I would be surprised if a man like Trump meekly gave in though. He hasn't been educated in the US system long enough yet to be bogged down.

It is also worth noting that the United States of America is a Republic, not a democracy. The word democracy does not appear once in the constitution. Although some would say it is closer now to an Oligarchy

piphoe,
HRC has over 30yrs of service to humanity, and has NEVER been convicted on any charges leveled to her.

that's saying smthg right. . .
Yes, it says something. It's saying she's smart, coated with Teflon and/or that the law enforcement agencies aren't too good at their jobs or have decided that it's in their best interests to turn a blind eye. Take your pick, there's an endless list of why she's never (yet) been convicted of any of the charges made against her. Of course, if Mr. Trump becomes President, that could very well change.

. . .produce the evidence, or stfu, i'm sick you idiots
Now, as this is Trade2Win and you're a trader, I've prepared the attached 'evidence' especially for you. (Aren't I nice!) It details how Mrs. Clinton turned $1,000 into $100,000 in nine months trading cattle futures. Please read it and, once you have, with your trading hat on tell all subscribers to this thread that you believe she's as honest as the day is long. Having read this, will you still be backing her? Seriously, will you?
Tim.

Attachments

• Hillary Clinton's Trading Record.pdf
    762.7 KB · Views: 247
I don't rate either US presidential candidate. Most Americans apparently don't either according to a poll I saw. But I don't rate many of our own candidates for the next PM after the current (unelected) holder - the bookies' two front runners are Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson! Also on the table are George Osborne, Jeremy Hunt, Michael Gove and even David Cameron (again). Heaven help us.

Okay piphoe, here does . . .
Mrs. Clinton has a long history of lying to the American people. IMO, that makes her 'unfit' for the highest office in the land. End of.

In these troubled times, serious poop goes down almost every day and, when it does, the incumbent President makes a speech or does one of those press conferences outside the White House, it's important that people watching more or less believe what they're being told. Or, at the very least, they believe that the President believes what he (or she) is telling them. When the poop hits the fan, that won't be possible with Hilary. I realise we're talking shades of grey here and your definition of a lie might be different to mine etc. Even so, to the best of my knowledge, no one tells porkies as big and as blatantly as Mrs. Clinton does.

I don't follow U.S. politics that closely but, that said, I don't recall there's ever been such a massive question mark over the basic honesty and integrity of any previous President or presidential candidate. Even Bush - who let's face it wasn't up to the job intellectually, was (and remains) a better option than Hilary. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Trump at all but, equally, I don't have reason to believe that he will tell bare faced lies to the American people just to further his own political ambitions. Sadly, the same can't be said of Hilary who, based on the current trend, one must assume will unleash who knows how many more lies, with who knows what consequences.
Tim.

Trump has never been accountable for anything!

Son of a tycoon, he was born with a billion dollar silver spoon up his rear.

When things go wrong he blames other people and/or sues them to shut them up.

When things go right as it should do when one has so much, it's all about him and what a super hero he is. Never about the team or anyone else like the country.

Are you seriously saying that this accountability, honesty and integrity is something you see in Trump?

Tim you know I like you but with that analysis you are seriously falling off that pedestal of sense and sensibility. :whistling

Last edited:
I don't rate either US presidential candidate. Most Americans apparently don't either according to a poll I saw. But I don't rate many of our own candidates for the next PM after the current (unelected) holder - the bookies' two front runners are Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson! Also on the table are George Osborne, Jeremy Hunt, Michael Gove and even David Cameron (again). Heaven help us.

Ever heard of Tim Farron? (y)

Last edited:
those people? only one is insane. the other highly qualified.

Which one in your view is the highly qualified? I only saw two power freaks getting very low on personal issues instead of tackling the real issues....I feel sorry for the people.

Last edited:
Nope.....heard of Tim Farron though. :LOL:

Thanks Mike, I put it down to good ripe old age and selective rhythmic hearing, a natural gift and talent that I possess :cheesy:

Tomorton hope you retry googling that name. (y)

There should be a health warning pinned onto blonde haired idiots. That fool Boris Johnson ( born in the US ) is another one, I see he is calling for enforcing a no fly zone over Syria. Could easily escalate to war with Russia !!