The Next US President

I think you guys are in need of a true right-wing Republican leader as your choices have become left and far-left.

Speaking of music, you are a broken record. The UK has a similar debt-to-GDP ratio. The only reason your debt amount is lower, is because you are 7-times smaller economy. Hey, at least you are on par with one state in the country.

We have been down this road before. The UK is barely more productive than France ($2.8 trillion). :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Germany has a much higher GDP per capita. In case you don't know what that is, it is gross domestic product divided by midyear population. That means Germans are more productive than the English. The same amount of people would be more industrious. Maybe this is because they do not have council housing and promote feckless behavior. The Förderweg, a system of federally regulated rent. The other social housing variation is in the form of owner-occupied dwellings wherein units are purchased and recipients are aided in paying their mortgages.

Lastly, there is the US GDP per capita, which is 19.8% than in the UK. Please stop complaining about how expensive university is.

Just what has the above to do with who is the next US President ? That's this thread's theme
He seems to have GDP on the brain.

Just what has the above to do with who is the next US President ? That's this thread's theme
He seems to have GDP on the brain.

You seem to have debt on the brain. Debt has to do with GDP. GDP has to do with the productivity of a nation. How well a President leads a nation, contributes to its success, i.e., GDP and GNP. We have 5 times more people but we produce 7 times as much as you guys. Germany does not give away free housing, they promote responsibility by helping you to pay for it. The UK just gives them a council estate and shoves them into the h***hole that is Liverpool and Birmingham, etc. :(

Germany does not give away free housing, they promote responsibility by helping you to pay for it. The UK just gives them a council estate and shoves them into the h***hole that is Liverpool and Birmingham, etc. :(

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Council housing is owned by the local authority and rented out to tenants who qualify for it. Nobody gets moved to Liverpool or Birmingham unless that's where they've applied for council housing.

Ah, tribalism at its best.

Good thing I live in an Eastern European country - we all agree it's f*cked up.

Last edited:
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Council housing is owned by the local authority and rented out to tenants who qualify for it. Nobody gets moved to Liverpool or Birmingham unless that's where they've applied for council housing.

I do remember writing "Liverpool, Birmingham, ETC.,". That point is moot. The point I was making is that any council estate will be almost as bad as Birmingham.

Greater London

Brent
Brent is the joint fourth-worst Borough in London for levels of child poverty.
Brent has a child poverty rate of 42%.
The borough of Brent is extremely diverse, ethnically
Screen_Shot_2015_09_30_at_11_32_00_AM.png

Fancy that! 89% Labour supporters. No surprises there.

Stonebridge
Church road estate

Barnet
McDonald's has its UK headquarters at East Finchley. I cannot imagine that this helps the UK's obesity rates.
33.9% not in employment.

Grahame Park Estate, Colindale

Dagenham
Vickers said that in 2001, 20% of the borough's population had a long-term illness, and 40% between the ages of 16 and 74 had no qualifications: "So there is much hardship here, too."http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/mar/21/dagenham-barking-ford-industrial-history

Becontree (population over 100,000; the largest public housing development in the world)

Greenwich
The Labour Party currently has an overall majority on the council, holding 43 seats, with the Conservatives holding 8. Again, I can say that there are no surprises there.

Ferrier Estate
Thamesmead (27%) NPI (UK)

Harrow

Watling Estate, Burnt Oak

Kingston

New Cambridge Estate, Norbiton

Southwark

Aylesbury Estate
Heygate Estate
North Peckham Estate

Sutton

Roundshaw Estate
St Helier

Wandsworth

Alton Estate

West Midlands
Birmingham

Quinton
Druids Heath
Kings Norton
Hawkesley
Erdington
Castle Vale
Bromford
Hamstead
Charlemont, Birmingham
Perry Beeches
New Town

Dudley

Wren's Nest, Dudley
Priory Estate, Dudley
Kates Hill, Dudley
Russells Hall Estate, Dudley
Beacon Estate, Sedgley
Chapel Street Estate, Brierley Hill
Tanhouse, Halesowen

Sandwell

Hateley Heath, West Bromwich
Tantany, West Bromwich
Friar Park, Wednesbury
Tibbington, Tipton
Tividale Hall/Grace Mary Estate, Tividale (formerly Dudley)
Lion Farm, Oldbury
Galton Village, Smethwick
Brickhouse Farm, Rowley Regis

Solihull

Chelmsley Wood
Cranmore

Walsall

Coal Pool, Walsall
Blakenall Heath, Walsall
Beechdale, Walsall
Bentley, Walsall (formerly Darlaston)
Mossley Estate, Bloxwich

Wolverhampton

Heath Town, Wolverhampton
Low Hill, Wolverhampton
Ashmore Park, Wednesfield
The Lunt, Bilston

Greater Manchester
Manchester

Wythenshawe

Bury

Woodhill
Fairfield

Rochdale

Langley

Stockport

Brinnington
Adswood

Tameside

Hattersley
Haughton Green

Salford

Irlam

And the point I was making is that you have absolutely no idea at all what you're talking about.

Yeah, I do. The information was laid bare in my last post. Council estates are not safe or clean. Brent has several citations of illegal trash dumping. There is not a single area (borough or ward) that I or the majority of successful Brits would want to set foot in if it had council housing. Full of Council Housing And Violents with ASBOs.

Roundshaw estate in Sutton........now that takes me back .....

Doesn't darktone live in Croydon? That is really close. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I grew up ,in Croydon from early 70's......left in mid 80's but family continued to live their till 2005....yes roundshaw is closish.....for us locals I've always said roundshaw was more Wallington ....but Sutton is the borough I think

I used to go to a sports hall there for,training ....

N

I grew up ,in Croydon from early 70's......left in mid 80's but family continued to live their till 2005....yes roundshaw is closish.....for us locals I've always said roundshaw was more Wallington ....but Sutton is the borough I think

I used to go to a sports hall there for,training ....

N

Closish? It is 2.8 miles away according to google maps. I would call that very close.

I'm sure this numpty thinks his the next best thing to sliced bread and what a clever cloggs he is.

Donald Trump says arming more people would cut deaths in mass shootings :-0

To think students and professors carrying guns in a class room incase someone tries to something stupid is absolute remarkable effing stupidity.

Can just see more students dying from friendly fire than foe.

All we need now is Disney World to arm it's personnel incase some 8 year old goes berzerk...

Sadly, I can see him get elected too. Really would love to see a show down with Putin who'll I reckon will have him for breakfast. (y)

I'm sure this numpty thinks his the next best thing to sliced bread and what a clever cloggs he is.

Donald Trump says arming more people would cut deaths in mass shootings :-0

To think students and professors carrying guns in a class room incase someone tries to something stupid is absolute remarkable effing stupidity.

I Can just see more students dying from friendly fire than foe.

All we need now is Disney World to arm it's personnel incase some 8 year old goes berzerk...

Sadly, I can see him get elected too. Really would love to see a show down with Putin who'll I reckon will have him for breakfast. (y)

Is there ever a point to your usual mudslinging? You seem to enjoy that more than posting a worthwhile comment. Maybe you should think about the stuff in red before calling him stupid.

It might be a good idea if political candidates for high office are given tests of their mental stability, competence and knowledge.
Just for instance George Bush would have failed all 3 tests and the USA would not have spent those trillions and cost hundreds of thousands of lives for no obvious gain in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. I mean, he had to be shown where Afghanistan was on the map.

If Hilary Clinton can just increase the folksy charm a offensive some more and get bill to behave then we will finally get the USA,s first female president and a worthy one at that

Would love to see all those redneck and bigoted Americans hailing to a female chief

N

Is there ever a point to your usual mudslinging? You seem to enjoy that more than posting a worthwhile comment. Maybe you should think about the stuff in red before calling him stupid.

Mr trump is far from stupid.....I have a few of his books and rate him highly as an entrepreneur.....the art of the deal revealed the damn guy orgasms when he makes money .....that's what turns him on....

Now this gig is a power trip.......mr trump has few things left in life that excite him....and absolute power excites him......

This is where I become very very worried if he were to,secure the candidacy and go for the hot seat........so,it's interesting times indeed

N

If Hilary Clinton can just increase the folksy charm a offensive some more and get bill to behave then we will finally get the USA,s first female president and a worthy one at that

Would love to see all those redneck and bigoted Americans hailing to a female chief

N

Steady there NVP, they might mistake your pad in Croydon as part of Afghanistan, taken over by The Taliban.

She would have them in pink frocks in no time, I expect,

:)

It always surprises me election after election how a nation like the US can only offer up a bunch of ignoramuses for the Presidency.

Mind you, look what we have here as leader of the opposition, of very own version of Uncle Joe (Stalin) with Tom (Cardinal Richelieu) Watson pulling the strings.

It always surprises me election after election how a nation like the US can only offer up a bunch of ignoramuses for the Presidency.

Mind you, look what we have here as leader of the opposition, of very own version of Uncle Joe (Stalin) with Tom (Cardinal Richelieu) Watson pulling the strings.

Scary isn't it.

Can you imagine what a Trump presidency would look like !