The Nag's Head.

The pub was invented for days like this :LOL::LOL:(y)
I decided to go long into Lufthansa at the open on the back of Tuesdays pin bar!!
What could go wrong, a nice stong trend.

Check the screen print, just wish I had reversed and pyramided when it went against me!!

I'll have a double :cheers:

Attachments

• I'll have a pint.png
    I'll have a pint.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 144
The pub was invented for days like this :LOL::LOL:(y)
I decided to go long into Lufthansa at the open on the back of Tuesdays pin bar!!
What could go wrong, a nice stong trend.

Check the screen print, just wish I had reversed and pyramided when it went against me!!

I'll have a double :cheers:

Thats not bad trading Jason but a stroke of pure bad luck, Many a trader would think their strategy has stopped working when something like that happens...Was there a fundamental reason for the drop ?

Thats not bad trading Jason but a stroke of pure bad luck, Many a trader would think their strategy has stopped working when something like that happens...
To give F. Lulzs his dues, the trick then becomes psychology in resisting revenge trading by taking unplanned trades or bigger size to get the loss back.
Was there fundamental reason for the drop ?

Yup, it was basically a release warning that costs per seat was increasing and the competition from the low cost airlines such as easy and Ryanair were squeezing them. It was the steepest intraday drop since April 27, even after the carrier raised its 2017 operating profit forecast. While first-half earnings almost doubled on stronger traffic, investors focused on the airline’s lingering need to confront lower-cost rivals. Lufthansa’s last two monthly traffic reports showed fare growth was “positive”. Those gains are coming to a halt, with the second-half trend for unit revenue, a measure of pricing per seat, set to be “negative,” the airline said.

There are at least 3 Nags Head pubs in London. I have been to the Kinnerton St. one.

To give F. Lulzs his dues, the trick then becomes psychology in resisting revenge trading by taking unplanned trades or bigger size to get the loss back.

it wouldnt be so bad if that was a minute candle....But a big ole daily :-0

Just bad luck, put it behind you and try not let it affect your thought process going forward.

There are at least 3 Nags Head pubs in London. I have been to the Kinnerton St. one.

There was no reason for the name Pat, first one that popped in my head. Just often and including myself people want to ask a question, be it trading or something totally random, I thought instead of starting a whole new thread we could ask here....Also you have a conversation without clogging up a thread. (y)