Beat The Broker Compo!

Me 'art just missed a beat!

The phone starting ringing a short while ago. Nothing unusual about that as my wife works from home and all the calls are invariably for her - so I never pick up. A minute or so later she sticks her head around the door and says 'that call's for you - someone called Mic Mills!'
No - I haven't won the comp' so you're still in with a chance. I've opened an account with ETX and I e-mailed them with a query and, when Mic saw who the e-,mail was from - decided to phone me in person rather than e-mail his reply. Nce bloke!
Just for a moment there . . .
:cheesy:

The phone starting ringing a short while ago. Nothing unusual about that as my wife works from home and all the calls are invariably for her - so I never pick up. A minute or so later she sticks her head around the door and says 'that call's for you - someone called Mic Mills!'
No - I haven't won the comp' so you're still in with a chance. I've opened an account with ETX and I e-mailed them with a query and, when Mic saw who the e-,mail was from - decided to phone me in person rather than e-mail his reply. Nce bloke!
Just for a moment there . . .
:cheesy:

Many apologies Tim I didn't even give that a thought.

but did you all catch the bit of the mail that said "We look forward to seeing you for the next one!" (y) when will it be I ask?

That's a point :)

I'd like to again re-iterate that ETX platform is nice enough to have sucked me in... I have very limited SB experience but it has been sexy enough... maybe other SB companies should learn from this?

P.S. Broker how about a pint?

That's a point :)

I'd like to again re-iterate that ETX platform is nice enough to have sucked me in... I have very limited SB experience but it has been sexy enough... maybe other SB companies should learn from this?

P.S. Broker how about a pint?

Would love to, you must be just around the corner, am here to the close, so could do after that or some other evening

I'm considering putting another two grand in just to get the silver account and not actually risking the two grand...[/QUOTE]

Just noticed this, we have reduced the silver opening amount to £1k

ETX are one firm that still "owe me money" lol

They were my FIRST ever SB account back when they were Tradindex and I had a random punt a little while back when the platform changed.

I think I'm down around £700 to them in total. lol

We'll have to do something about that!

Would love to, you must be just around the corner, am here to the close, so could do after that or some other evening

Today a bit hard (unless you want to make your way to holborn and my local) ... can do tomorrow or maybe next week... thursday have office party for thanksgiving :)

Have applied for silver account since you say I'm eligible.

BTW Have you guys been keeping track of Spanish89?

Today a bit hard (unless you want to make your way to holborn and my local) ... can do tomorrow or maybe next week... thursday have office party for thanksgiving :)

Can I interject and say that I am sure Mic wouldn't discuss peoples accounts as that would be extremely unprofessional...although I, for one, would be interested to know if he is live or its a demo and if he really makes what he says he does! lol

Snap with regard the office party. On a late shift again tomorrow so maybe next week.

CV,

Thanks for your efforts, a small problem with your suggestion though - i can't sent PM's!

Everyone please take a look at the screenshot and tell me what i'm doing wrong. It's driving me insane.

Also some of the words are completely illegible.

Hi Ian,
1) What happens when you click the 'Submit Message' button?
2) Assuming the answer to 1) is 'not a lot', try clicking the 'Preview Message' button which should refresh the window and show you what the recipient will see. You can then try clicking the 'Submit Message' button from there. This sometimes clears the system if there's a glitch.
Tim.

CV,

Thanks for your efforts, a small problem with your suggestion though - i can't sent PM's!

Everyone please take a look at the screenshot and tell me what i'm doing wrong. It's driving me insane.

From the screenshot I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I've just tried PM myself and it worked OK. I even tried clicking on the loudspeaker symbol to hear numbers being called out... at least I think that was what they were because it sounded rather surreal and spooky! Anyway, easier to do visual verification than audio.

Have you tried clearing your cookies or just logging out of T2W and logging back in?

CV,

Don't know if this has anything to do with it whatever, but worth looking at. Down the bottom, check your posting 'stuff'.
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[/URL] code is [B]On[/B]
HTML code is [B]Off[/B]
[URL="http://www.trade2win.com/boards/misc.php?do=linkbacks#trackbacks"]Trackbacks[/URL] are [B]On[/B]
[URL="http://www.trade2win.com/boards/misc.php?do=linkbacks#pingbacks"]Pingbacks[/URL] are [B]On[/B]
[URL="http://www.trade2win.com/boards/misc.php?do=linkbacks#refbacks"]Refbacks[/URL] are [B]On

You also don't need to do cap first letter, It is annoying to see the words sometimes though, Just have to keep spinning the little sods until you can see the words properly.
[/B]