The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYOF it is good to see you on form. As Soc has so rightly said, there comes a point when The Truthseekers do not wish to expend further energy towards elevating the intellect of The Masses.

The reward of The Seekers is to be ridiculed, criticised and then banned. The path of the Masses is strewn with flowers and is the easy road to follow. But in the end, that road leads to deep discontent sooner or later. But then, it is too late. The brief muse of life has expired. Is no more, ever.

So take heart that you are not a 'clone thinker' like The Thirty. Yours is the most difficult journey, but one with the deepest value and meaning. This is all that really matters. The rest is just an apostrophe in the book of life. No meaning, no significance, nothing.

Remain True,

starspacer

starspacer said:
CYOF it is good to see you on form. As Soc has so rightly said, there comes a point when The Truthseekers do not wish to expend further energy towards elevating the intellect of The Masses.

The reward of The Seekers is to be ridiculed, criticised and then banned. The path of the Masses is strewn with flowers and is the easy road to follow. But in the end, that road leads to deep discontent sooner or later. But then, it is too late. The brief muse of life has expired. Is no more, ever.

So take heart that you are not a 'clone thinker' like The Thirty. Yours is the most difficult journey, but one with the deepest value and meaning. This is all that really matters. The rest is just an apostrophe in the book of life. No meaning, no significance, nothing.

Remain True,

starspacer

Thank you my good friend,

You are always there in times of need.

On we go.

BTW, my green dots are growing again, and I am still waiting for them to be removed, after asking many times :eek:

Regards.

CYOF your modesty is touching (if a shade conspicuous?) but I'm afraid the site owner is not at your permanent beck and call. Besides, to grant your wish might set an unwelcome precedent, causing a melted ice shelf of requests for larger avatars or monkey-themed user titles to surge down the slippery slope towards anarchy and disappointment. Well, I say cause but Hume would probably have it another way. :)

Why not rejoice in the tiny crushed emerald circle of commendation and rejoice yet again if he is joined by friends? He's a harmless and well-meaning creature, I promise. I do wonder, as the Englishman asked of the Welshman following a weak stereotypical jest, why he bothers ewe. I have five and deserve none of them, yet their presence fails resoundingly to disturb. :?:

Last edited:
frugi said:
CYOF your modesty is touching (if a shade conspicuous?) but I'm afraid the site owner is not at your permanent beck and call. Besides, to grant your wish might set an unwelcome precedent, causing a melted ice shelf of requests for larger avatars or monkey-themed user titles to surge down the slippery slope towards anarchy and disappointment. Well, I say cause but Hume would probably have it another way. :)

Why not rejoice in the tiny crushed emerald circle of commendation and rejoice yet again if he is joined by friends? He's a harmless and well-meaning creature, I promise. I do wonder, as the Englishman asked of the Welshman following a weak stereotypical jest, why he bothers ewe. I have five and deserve none of them, yet their presence fails resoundingly to disturb. :?:

That's a lot. I don't have that many because, I have found, they can be a negative influence. The fewer, the better. More controlable.

CYOF,

Why am I curious about your writings? Perhaps I shall end up on your couch instead on you on mine. God help us both!

The stone on the hill story is flawed. It was going to happen, yes, but blind chance is an expression used by man, not by nature. It is used to express an action over which no thought was given in the taking of it.

Your philosophy is akin to the "It is the Will of Allah" phrase. We can sit and let things happen or we can try to make things better. Is the world overheating? Can it be stopped? I think not, but that is another story. We should, still, try.

No leprechauns (uncertain spelling) in your replies---Right? Or I'm off.

Split

Splitlink said:
No leprechauns (uncertain spelling) in your replies---Right? Or I'm off.

Split

CY

That goes for me too, oh and no funny mushrooms neither :cheesy:

Whats wrong with the green dots anyway they brighten things up a bit, without them you cant reward a good post with lots of rep points can you.

starspacer

Dont encourage him for crying out load, thats incitement to riot that. :LOL:

Split

What! :confused:

Lightning McQueen said:
CY

That goes for me too, oh and no funny mushrooms neither :cheesy:

Whats wrong with the green dots anyway they brighten things up a bit, without them you cant reward a good post with lots of rep points can you.

starspacer

Dont encourage him for crying out load, thats incitement to riot that. :LOL:

Split

What! :confused:

I know! :rolleyes: Well, you know where I've been posting. That was enough to send me around the bend, anyway. Anyway, what's wrong with a bit of philosi. philos Eh! Makes the old finktank function. :)

Split

I will Generalise - for it is warranted.

Firstly - Green Dots and Stars can be suggestive :idea:

The newbie can think, and I will go as far as saying, does think at some stage, as I know this from my own personal experience in the past, from other sites, that these silly little things actually mean something of value.

The fact is, they do not - they are nothing but the opinion of others in relation to something that they have read. If someone wants to show thier appreciation, they can send a PM, for with these Green Dots, the reciever does not even know what post it is about, only the thread name.

This can, and does, lead to confusion. If you see many Green Dots, and compound this with 5 Stars, one can be led to believe that the person actually knows something about trading, or investing, or anything to do with the markets, when in reality, this person may have never engaged the markets in their life :idea:

A level playing field is always the best approach - and as per my previous Socratic Dialogue post, where “the teacher and the student meet on equal terms”.

Now, I do not profess to be a teacher, but the approach is what matters here – A Level Playing Field.

Now, I will be frank, as I do not Lie, ever, for it is not in my nature.

I do this for self- improvement, no more – no less.

Why do I need to do this, may be a more fitting question?

Simple, and lets forget about all the rubbish e-books on self improvement, and I say rubbish, for all of them are copies of some very few originals dating back to the end of the 19th Century, and the beginning of the 20th Century. It took me a while to discover the real TRUTH in relation to these books, but now that I have cracked it, it is all very apparent, and as Socrates has said, many times, it is jumping out at you.

You may remember me stating “an evolution of ideas”, and this is now truer in my mind than ever. When you come to a realisation of something of immense value, then you will stop at nothing to get to the source, or evolutionary path, of this information.

But, in order to start the journey, you must first come to the realisation.

Now, why do some people come to a realisation that certain information is of immense value, whilst others, who have access to exactly the same information, see no value what so ever?

Now, will I continue, well, I may, or I may not.

As Starspacer rightly says, and Socrates rightly says, why bother if you are wasting your time.

Well, the reason I bother has already been stated, self-improvement, and in all reality, the journey is part of the discovery

Again, going back to the Socratic Dialouge, by conversing with others, no matter what their views are, will definitely have an impact on your way of thinking, and as thought precedes all action – and this is not up for debate with anyone, as it is taken as a given – then it becomes obvious that you need to be able to control how you think when dealing – or conversing - with other people.

Your degree of control is very obvious to see, as you can read your replies, and this feedback is required in order to keep on the right track.

I mentioned Purpose, Vison & Goals in the past, and even took the time to do up a flowchart showing my views, and yes, as usual, the majority laughed at it, and dismissed it as pure rubbish.

Well, I will now tell you another Truth.

This is far from rubbish, this is more real than you will ever imagine, and without fully understanding it you will never come to any realisations, about anything, and without realisations, you are doomed to walk the same path, doing nothing but going around in circles, all of the time, and achieving nothing of any real value.

And, this brings us to a very important question – WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE.

For, if you do not know what you want, then how the hell are you going to achieve anything – it is not possible – it is called wasting your time – period.

Many will wonder why the 95% will always stay the 95%, well, read this post again and you have a good starting point, but that is all it is, a starting point, for it is only when one knows what one really wants that the hard work starts – and it is hard work, very hard, but then again, we all know the potential rewards, that is why so many are sucked in, but they are often sucked in by people who have alternative motives, and we all know the many stories about this, so I will not expand.

I may continue further – but it will of course depend on the dialogue – for I respond to what I am asked – if I am asked stupid questions – I will respond with stupid questions – if I am asked sensible questions, and when I say sensible, I do not mean questions that are for the benefit of the person asking, but which are for the benefit of the understanding – then I will answer sensibly.

But then again, as I am now entering a new phase, for there are many phases along the journey, I may decide not to post at all, and as starspacer rightly says:

As we are on an important subject, that of suggestivity, I was browsing the T2W articles last night, and I came across an article, which, all I can say, made me think very hard.

I will now look for it and post for discussion - as I think it is very relative to the last post I just made.

Let me see if I can find it again.

I will post in due course - time permitting.

CYOF said:
I will Generalise - for it is warranted.

Firstly - Green Dots and Stars can be suggestive :idea:

B]

they were important to your mentor until about a year ago (careful there, I see on the other thread he's tiring of you). Funnily enough at that time, he had 5 of them. Then suddenly it became four, then three, then two, then they disappeared, inexplicably :eek:

Strange that someone with "no ego" would care so much? Strange that when "traders are born not made", this realisation came so late in his life? Strange to that when you have a verbal skirmish with "Elite 3.4S" (blush) types, your own stars tend to evaporate.

"I will Generalise - for it is warranted" I suggest these things matter much more than many of "your ilk" tend to suggest. :LOL:

UTB

the blades said:
they were important to your mentor until about a year ago (careful there, I see on the other thread he's tiring of you). Funnily enough at that time, he had 5 of them. Then suddenly it became four, then three, then two, then they disappeared, inexplicably :eek:

Strange that someone with "no ego" would care so much? Strange that when "traders are born not made", this realisation came so late in his life? Strange to that when you have a verbal skirmish with "Elite 3.4S" (blush) types, your own stars tend to evaporate.

"I will Generalise - for it is warranted" I suggest these things matter much more than many of "your ilk" tend to suggest. :LOL:

UTB

Firstly, from my experiences, Socrates does not favour anyone - ever.

Of course he will speak to me the same as anyone else, for that is what been Truthful means.

Do you really think that to become a member, and stay a member, of an Elite club is easy, and this goes for any Elite club, not just the Elite 34S.

Rules, as you are all aware, are not just on the T2W site, they are in every organisation.

As with T2W, when I broke the rules - even though I do not agree with some of them, I was reprimanded and banned, once by mistake, second by my own decision, although Jon disputes this with me - but it does not matter for this discussion.

If I break the rules of the Elite 34S I will also be reprimanded - but this is more serious, a lot more serious, for there is a lot at stake here - not like on T2W, where I am using the site for my own self-improvement.

It is a delicate balancing act - and is all part of the journey - but in order to reach the desired Goal - the path must be trodden, no matter what the obstacles.

In relation to Socrates, and the Green Dots, sorry, I am unable to answer that one, for I can not, nor will ever, try and speak for Socrates, or for anyone else for that matter :idea:

the blades said:

UTB

You are not psychoanalysing him, Blades, you've got the knife and fork out :)

Split

CYOF said:
As we are on an important subject, that of suggestivity, I was browsing the T2W articles last night, and I came across an article, which, all I can say, made me think very hard.

I will now look for it and post for discussion - as I think it is very relative to the last post I just made.

Let me see if I can find it again.

I will post in due course - time permitting.

I am having difficulty finding this article - maybe it was not an article at all?

Let me check my laptop - for I may have the details in my history folder.

Splitlink said:
You are not psychoanalysing him, Blades, you've got the knife and fork out :)

Split

Ye can continue as usual - for none of us are expecting to see any miracles here, and to expand further, some of us are expecting to never see anything of value from the usual suspects, ever, for ye will never change:cheesy:

But then, it is too late. The brief muse of life has expired. Is no more, ever.

CYOF said:
Ye can continue as usual - for none of us are expecting to see any miracles here, and to expand further, some of us are expecting to never see anything of value from the usual suspects, ever, for ye will never change:cheesy:

But then, it is too late. The brief muse of life has expired. Is no more, ever.

You changed.

Anyway,what about this damned stone and blind chance. Are we under it or could we have avoided it? Or should we ignore it and carry on?

Splitlink said:
You changed.

Anyway,what about this damned stone and blind chance. Are we under it or could we have avoided it? Or should we ignore it and carry on?

Ok Split - firstly we must take a step back - for it is important that the foundation is set - else the weight of the roof will cause the walls to give way under the pressure :idea:

Suggestivity - what are the inherent dangers of suggestivity to the general public?

Let us start with the article which I have found - which was an attachment on T2W - which I will post again as I had it downloaded on my laptop.

Here is a snippet to start the discussion.

The purpose of this exercise, for those that want to partake, is to analysis the article, look for the Truthful information, and by discovering the truthful information, evaluate the validity of the article in relation to its content, and thus its true value as a suggestive writing.

Do we all agree here, before I start, as I do not want to waste my time, or yours, believe me, for I have better things to be doing, but as this is very important, and is at the fundamental level of all that I write about, I will make the time, for I will also learn from this discussion, the same way as all members who partake will learn.

Here we go - the snippet - and the first 4 questions:

1. What is the purpose of this Trader Monthly article?

2. What do you think the 3 rules put forward will be after reading this snippet?

3. Whose best interest do you think the 3 rules put forward will be in favour of?

4. Who do you think benefited most from the publishing of this article?

Now, think carefully about these questions before we look at the rules, for your 4 answers will be indeed very important, and will be even more important when you see the 3 rules.

Take this seriously, for this is everyday stuff that is all around you, and you need to become aware of what it is you are been given as suggestive material :idea:

Let us analyse as our good friends, Split & The Blades, suggest :idea:

Last edited:
for with these Green Dots, the reciever does not even know what post it is about, only the thread name.

If he clicks the link to the thread in question from his User Control Panel he is taken to the post that was commended.

CYOF said:
. . .
Let us start with the article which I have found - which was an attachment on T2W - which I will post again as I had it downloaded on my laptop.
. . .

Funny you couldn't find it when it was plastered all over the sigs of your sycophants over at CityBulls.com . . .

Details and picture of Pitscum RETIRED AT 30 click below:

Can you guys read this?
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=21787

and we KNOW you have admin privilages on that CYOF don't we!

A Dashing Blade said:
Funny you couldn't find it when it was plastered all over the sigs of your sycophants over at CityBulls.com . . .

Details and picture of Pitscum RETIRED AT 30 click below:

Can you guys read this?
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=21787

and we KNOW you have admin privilages on that CYOF don't we!

For your information Dblade, I got this article from the T2W site last night, as I stated.

I have no reason to lie about anything - and again, you try to divert from the topic at hand.

It is of no consequence who the article is about - as I have another one following this exercise, but it just so happened that the right questions were asked by Split & The Blades in relation to my previous post about the rolling stone. This was not planned as you suggest, and your evaluation is 100% wrong - and that is plain for all to see.

So, do you want to partake and analyse this document for Truthful information, or are you trying to stop us from doing so?

It is funny how we are trying to be stopped, even before we start - really :eek:

We will continue - and if no replies are forthcoming, then so be it, for I am not posting information to just suit some people, and then, when they are confronted with a real challenge, the scurry away and hide, and for whatever reasons, are just beyond me :eek:

If people are not willing to discuss this type of article, and a few more after it, then starspacer is 1000% correct, and posting anything here is really nothing more than a complete and utter waste of time.

frugi said:
If he clicks the link to the thread in question from his User Control Panel he is taken to the post that was commended.

Thanks for clearing that up for other members frugi, and seen as we are now on the subject, and seen as you are a mod, can you please delete my dots?

Thank You.

Now, how about you starting the discussion in relation to the article - or are you not interested in discovering Truthful information as well?

Remember, I do not know what we are going to find, but I can tell you this, I will find the Truth for readers if they want the Truth, for when it comes to finding out about Truths, I have a canny little knack, that works every time.

So, let us see what this article is all about, and let the Truth come out, whatever it is.

For, I never argue with the Truth, once the Facts are there to support it.

How do we find the Facts, easy, with a little creative thinking and a few hours hard work on the net.

The wonders of the WWW - information for all, readily available at your fingertips, at the click of the mouse.

All you have to do is Look hard enough :idea:

CYOF said:
If people are not willing to discuss this type of article, and a few more after it, then starspacer is 1000% correct, and posting anything here is really nothing more than a complete and utter waste of time.

I dont know about a waste of time but you certainly do waste a lot of space!
Are you the reason, with huge posts, that this web site is slow to load sometimes? :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.