The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
barjon said:
cyof

uk equities via cfds - can't get to grips with options despite the threads :cheesy:

good trading

jon

Hi Jon,

CFD's are not that god for trading, I found in the past.

I tried CMX, I think, the one with the Market Maker software?

MAN do CFD with live US quotes, but the comms are way too high for daytrading.

Nothing like going straight for the heart, it works every time :idea:

Regards,

millsy500 said:
or am I banned again?

permanently?

I do not remember your name, but that is not surprising :cheesy:

I will watch to see if you are becoming hairy all over, and if your lips are getting bigger :rolleyes:

counter_violent said:
Market Maker software is CMC, are you sure you trade ?

Ah, yes, thank you o hairy one, for I do not expend any of my thought energy on anything that is insignificant and has little value.

Anyone who trades with CMX, or CM whoevertheyare, are just not able to face the real game, they are hiding from themselves, and these idiots are out there happily waiting to take you little nest eggs, with re-quotes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , and even with stalling prices :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: when they see fit.

Remove the blinkers before you go completely blind :idea:

Yes, trading the markets, indeed, here, have a banana :cheesy:

CYOF said:
Ah, yes, thank you o hairy one, for I do not expend any of my thought energy on anything that is insignificant and has little value.

Anyone who trades with CMX, or CM whoevertheyare, are just not able to face the real game, they are hiding from themselves, and these idiots are out there happily waiting to take you little nest eggs, with re-quotes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , and even with stalling prices :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: when they see fit.

Remove the blinkers before you go completely blind :idea:

Yes, trading the markets, indeed, here, have a banana :cheesy:

Tx you keep the banana....I only have a use for the skins......oops careful...there's another one .....

CYOF said:
I do not expend any of my thought energy on anything that is insignificant and has little value.

The empirical evidence here for all to see proves that this really isn't true :LOL:

Dont worry, this stage might pass.... in time :cheesy:

CYOF said:
Anyone who trades with CMX, or CM whoevertheyare, are just not able to face the real game,

I've always thought your posts were (to generalise in the sweeping way you do) utter dross. You've just confirmed it for me ;)

UTB

Last edited:
thinking for yourself is the definately the correct way to go about things. I dont really like to get involved in non conducive debates.

That latest piece of text went straight over my head, I think I am completely missing the point on that one.

what markets do you trade CYOF.???

I have been trading forex for about 2 years now, but feel I could do a lot better trading another instrument. The only reason why I feel this is because the facts seem hard to distinguish in forex as I primarily use tick volume in my analysis as a proxy for volume.

I am thinking of trading something from a regulated exchange and would like your or anybody elses opinion on this matter.

I have good patience and am disciplined in my approach, I have sacrificed plenty to learn and understand what I need to accomplish to become profitable, but there is something lacking in my trading practices which hinders me from just managing to survive. could it be the arena I am participating in?

CYOF said:
I do not remember your name, but that is not surprising :cheesy:

I will watch to see if you are becoming hairy all over, and if your lips are getting bigger :rolleyes:

hows the BAT sonar coming along?

millsy500 said:
hows the BAT sonar coming along?

:LOL: Hi millsy, your post brought a smile to my face, as I also have thought on the same lines as you, there are many parallels, but alas, i dont believe it is is our old pal BATTY - not colourful or deranged enough, but there's time yet :LOL:

Hi CY

Give it a rest mate, I liked reading your posts, lots of ideas and food for thought. This crusade you are currently on appears pointless and a waste of energy. Dont get me wrong I love a good flan fling on here, but this has been going on now for ages. Stop being socs wingman and taking flak for him and post something for yourself again - you know it makes sense ;)

cheers

don

rols said:
Oh happy days!

Come back BATTY. All is forgiven.

Happy days indeed rols and its not even the 1st anniversary yet! but it feels longer. Truly apocalyptic in content at the end, much fun watching it all come to a sticky end. Best fun I've had for sure.

CY for your information just so you know what the hell we are reminiscing about.

The thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=19358

The fallout
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=19533

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=19777

There's probably more that im unaware of, but various other threads were affected by the fallout for a while, not to mention the faithful acolytes that had to find a new home to post in, when The Thirty closed the thread :devilish: most ending up refugees in the dow 2006 thread. I skulked back to hunvirs spread betting thread.

Oh yes, happy days :D

Is CYOF a sign of the second coming.

Have we a new messiah, praise be.

Lightning McQueen said:
Happy days indeed rols and its not even the 1st anniversary yet! but it feels longer. Truly apocalyptic in content at the end, much fun watching it all come to a sticky end. Best fun I've had for sure.

CY for your information just so you know what the hell we are reminiscing about.

The thread

The fallout

There's probably more that im unaware of, but various other threads were affected by the fallout for a while, not to mention the faithful acolytes that had to find a new home to post in, when The Thirty closed the thread :devilish: most ending up refugees in the dow 2006 thread. I skulked back to hunvirs spread betting thread.

Here we get both kinds....

False prophets and false profits....

oh dear, thanks for the links that dude was a crackpot. Just need cyof to start posting in bold red then! :cheesy:

Last edited:
Lightning McQueen said:

The thread

The fallout

We once had a television show in Ireland called The Riordans, and a famous character who went by the name of BATTY BRENNAN.

BATTY was a good man - he was a hard working little man, with a peaked cap, and a fag always stuck in the side of his mouth.

BATTY was married to a woman who went by the name of MINNIE - so she was known as MINNIE BRENNAN.

MINNIE wore, what could only be described, as, a TEA COSY on the top of her head.

We all wondered for years why MINNIE wore a TEA COSY on the top of her head, and lo and behold, during one of the final episodes, it all came out.

MINNIE had a stash of money under the TEA COSY, and the only way she could stop BATTY from getting the money was to hide it in the TEA COSY on top of her head.

For, what none of us knew, all along, was that BATTY was a COMMODITY OPTIONS TRADER, and every time MINNIE turned her back, BATTY was on the phone to LouDean and placing an order for 1000 contracts of Magic Mushrooms - which he usually done in LEAPS.

Now, how did it all end?

Well, that is another story indeed ;)

CYOF said:
For, what none of us knew, all along, was that BATTY was a COMMODITY OPTIONS TRADER, and every time MINNIE turned her back, BATTY was on the phone to LouDean and placing an order for 1000 contracts of Magic Mushrooms - which he usually done in LEAPS.

When I was a young lad, supporting myself through university, amongst other things, I used to publish a guide, as to where magic mushrooms could be found throughout the UK. I used to sell it in the classified sections of the popular music papers at the time, sounds, NME etc.

Satisfied punters would often send me samples.

It never ceases to amaze me what people will sell, or what people will buy, and the price they'll pay :LOL:

Lightning McQueen said:
:LOL: Hi millsy, your post brought a smile to my face, as I also have thought on the same lines as you, there are many parallels, but alas, i dont believe it is is our old pal BATTY - not colourful or deranged enough, but there's time yet :LOL:

Hi CY

Give it a rest mate, I liked reading your posts, lots of ideas and food for thought. This crusade you are currently on appears pointless and a waste of energy. Dont get me wrong I love a good flan fling on here, but this has been going on now for ages. Stop being socs wingman and taking flak for him and post something for yourself again - you know it makes sense ;)

cheers

don

Hi Don,

Sometimes I wonder - maybe you are right - but I am a stubborn little Paddy :LOL:

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.