The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like nobody wants to play with you, CY.
Maybe you would be better to hop on back to the 'Puzzle Factory' for some tea.

CYOF said:
Ok, I will start, but you must all help me here, for I am not one for glory, at all, I do not want any more green dots please, I want to get rid of the ones I have, really.

The Picture

As a picture speaks a thousand words - let us first examine the picture for clues :idea:

What type of character do you see here?

What type of image does he portray?

What way is he looking?

Where is the location?

Does he look intelligent?

Does he look silly?
CYOF

is this person in the picture a renowned trader??
because if he is then i suspect he has the right to look cool.
but on the other hand if what they say is not quite what it seems then thats a different situation

CYOF said:
Ok, I will start, but you must all help me here, for I am not one for glory, at all, I do not want any more green dots please, I want to get rid of the ones I have, really.

The Picture

As a picture speaks a thousand words - let us first examine the picture for clues :idea:

What type of character do you see here?

What type of image does he portray?

What way is he looking?

Where is the location?

Does he look intelligent?

Does he look silly?

Aha, silly me, we have been given a head start, down in the right hand corner, let us expand:

Road to Profits

Robert Kelvey has travelled a long road to trading glory

We have the path, we have the trees, we have the mobile phone in the hand, we have the side profile, we have the slick suit, we have, we have, we have,

Do we have a Yuppy :?:

What is a Yuppy :?:

Do we have Yuppy traders :?:

Now, I am not given this due attention - for the picture may be a screen shot, a prop, a marketing ploy.

Let me think - I will need to now go to the text -

ian said:

Be careful where you bury your head, Mr Ostrich, for with Global warming the ground is getting much, much, harder, and you may well find it Stuck one of these days :cheesy:

ian said:

LOL, he has always been playing on his own, I gather. The trouble is, I have no idea what this fella writes. I just read the first line and it bores me no end. But I bet it is about TRUTH and or some bull. I can just see the pub emptying when CYOF arrives. What a bore.

andycan said:
CYOF

is this person in the picture a renowned trader??
because if he is then i suspect he has the right to look cool.
but on the other hand if what they say is not quite what it seems then thats a different situation

Well Andy, thank you for the logical reply.

The Truthful answer is, I do not know.

It is obvious that the magazine think so, as they are doing this big fancy story on Mr Retire @ 30.

But as we all know, magazines do not always tell the Truth, the tell people what they want to tell them, and they tell them what they want to tell them for a reason, and that reason is always not on bit concerned with the best interests of the public, quite the opposite actually.

But does he look cool?

I would have thought that he looked confused?

He looks as if he is been told what to do?

And if he is been told what to do, then there is every possibility that he is been told what to say :idea:

So, let us continue to look for Facts that support the writings and let us get to the Truth of this article, whatever it may be.

Do you think this is a fair statement?

Thank You.

FXSCALPER2 said:
LOL, he has always been playing on his own, I gather. The trouble is, I have no idea what this fella writes. I just read the first line and it bores me no end. But I bet it is about TRUTH and or some bull. I can just see the pub emptying when CYOF arrives. What a bore.

We have now identified two (2) detractors - or interferers.

1. FXSCALPER2
2. ian

Let us see how many more will try the usual stunts?

Zu, are you beginning to see the Truth in what I say :?:

And what about you Split, are you still interested in the rolling stone, and Murphy :?:

Dblade, you are the expert analyser, I thought you agreed to help us.

I will give you all my green dots if you help us here - you can have every little one of them :idea:

CYOF said:
We have now identified two (2) detractors - or interferers.

1. FXSCALPER2
2. ian

Let us see how many more will try the usual stunts?

And what about you Split, are you still interested in the rolling stone, and Murphy :?:

Dblade, you are the expert analyser, I thought you agreed to help us.

I will give you all my green dots if you help us here - you can have every little one of them :idea:

Huh? What are the 'usual stunts'? Keep it very short if you want me to read it, or not, in which case, I won't, Truth man, hehe.

.....'NEWSFLASH'.....Official spy pics of the 34s club staff dance.....

Attachments

• soc'n cyof.JPG
    soc'n cyof.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 192
CYOF said:

Im not sure if youve said anything yet. Its a picture for gods sake, from a magazine. The publisher of the magazine has an agenda, the writer of the article has an agenda, the subject of the article has an agenda.

Out of those 3, who has the most influence ?

regards
zu

CYOF said:
Aha, silly me, we have been given a head start, down in the right hand corner, let us expand:

Road to Profits

Robert Kelvey has travelled a long road to trading glory

We have the path, we have the trees, we have the mobile phone in the hand, we have the side profile, we have the slick suit, we have, we have, we have,

Do we have a Yuppy :?:

What is a Yuppy :?:

Do we have Yuppy traders :?:

Now, I am not given this due attention - for the picture may be a screen shot, a prop, a marketing ploy.

Let me think - I will need to now go to the text -

I will have to do this in little bits - for I have been accused of shutting down T2W with my posting, and I do not want to deprive you all of your educational endeavours.

I will leave you with this to ponder for tomorrow:

For someone who retires and fly's planes, and can make £150,000 in one day, surely he can afford some good flying time to acquire the required skills for doing those Adrenalin loop the loops?

dc2000 said:
Rob AKA pitscum has forgotten more than you will every know about the markets

Aha, so Mr Retire @30 is a friend of yours, and he also goes by the name of Pitscum.

We are now starting to discover what is called Truths.

Ok dc200, as you seem to know Mr Retire @30 personally, do you want to clarify anything for us, or do you want us to continue on all by ourselves, just Split, Dblade, Zu and me.

As for him slapping me, I am not into that, but I do have some Magic Mushrooms for him, they will go well with that suit, and we can plant some behind those nice trees for next week, for I also know a little trick for making them grow out of season ;)

zupcon said:
Im not sure if youve said anything yet. Its a picture for gods sake, from a magazine. The publisher of the magazine has an agenda, the writer of the article has an agenda, the subject of the article has an agenda.

Out of those 3, who has the most influence ?

regards
zu

Zu,

I have to run now, some research to do :idea:

Please answer Dc200, and will you also try and find Split and Dblade.

I have the detractor list started - so you can add to it as it grows.

Thanks Bud, I am considering Malta for my holidays this year ;)

CYOF said:
Well Andy, thank you for the logical reply.

The Truthful answer is, I do not know.

It is obvious that the magazine think so, as they are doing this big fancy story on Mr Retire @ 30.

But as we all know, magazines do not always tell the Truth, the tell people what they want to tell them, and they tell them what they want to tell them for a reason, and that reason is always not on bit concerned with the best interests of the public, quite the opposite actually.

But does he look cool?

I would have thought that he looked confused?

He looks as if he is been told what to do?

And if he is been told what to do, then there is every possibility that he is been told what to say :idea:

So, let us continue to look for Facts that support the writings and let us get to the Truth of this article, whatever it may be.

Do you think this is a fair statement?

Thank You.
LOL
sure carry on im interested to see how this develops

for someone who has yet to become a profitable trader you got balls I'll say that

CYOF said:
Zu,
I am considering Malta for my holidays this year ;)

You poor thing, its hot, and dusty, and the phones dont work, and when it rains people drown in the floods, the roads are full of holes, a high percentage of the population are mad as hatters, wild cats roam the streets, the locals shoot anything that flies, and they aim large fire fireworks at passing planes, there's nothing to do, nowhere to go, and the place is one giant building site, the locals are rude and hostile. Even John C Bulldozer got out when he could :LOL:

You'll probably like it

regards
zu

Status
Not open for further replies.