The incoming BTC crash

That's where it fails because btc does win, win, win against fiat. You will be offered a non-negotiable price to fiat by the gov for your coin and if your caught with coin there will be penalties. It seems obvious to me that they wont let this coin take over the current system.

The most positive thing about Crypto-currencies is that the average millennial now knows more about money than their parents or most people over the age of 50, including members in this forum who worship Central Bankers and see them as all-knowing sages.

1616411468434.png

That's where it fails because btc does win, win, win against fiat. You will be offered a non-negotiable price to fiat by the gov for your coin and if your caught with coin there will be penalties. It seems obvious to me that they wont let this coin take over the current system.
Well, they are, and have consistently done everything they possibly can to do so.

Doesn't seem to be working, does it ?

😁

Going the same way as the old lira. But guess what there create a new one if this one fails

See my thread about investing trading reserve, if they looked turkey stock market not even listed they should be invested across the global stock markets.

Bubble highs and guess what:

LSTrade @LSTrade2
31s
US Retail Investors Spending Their Stimulus Cheques On Bitcoin