The incoming BTC crash

G

guest41766

0 0
1616405609719.png

Its never going to get to that size a market. You cant have two monetary system...has that ever happened in history?

G

guest41766

0 0
It won't take up mass adoption until there is some improvements made to the buy and selling of crypto also. As one missed digit and your money's gone. I know when I transfered into BTC was anxious thru the process.

How can the first adopters get royally paid off??? It would not be fair on society to have a limited money supply currency. Surely if the public started using crypto over fiat the price would just head north and no one would be trading the BTC for goods and services

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 480
It won't take up mass adoption until there is some improvements made to the buy and selling of crypto also. As one missed digit and your money's gone. I know when I transfered into BTC was anxious thru the process.

How can the first adopters get royally paid off??? It would not be fair on society to have a limited money supply currency. Surely if the public started using crypto over fiat the price would just head north and no one would be trading the BTC for goods and services
You really don't understand anything, do you?

Crypto is already widely established and, in traditionally unbanked communities, is THE currency in use for day-to-day transactions. - And that's adoption in the hundreds of millions, not a couple of towns here and there.

And on the contrary, limited money supply is much fairer on society. It prevents governments from spending absurdly stupid sums of debt money with little justification.

Your last statement contradicts itself, so needs no answer.

:cool:

G

guest41766

0 0
I will keep thinking of reasons not to let crypto take over the world plus I still learning, unlike coin who thinks he has it mastered.

G

guest41766

0 0
That's where it fails because btc does win, win, win against fiat. You will be offered a non-negotiable price to fiat by the gov for your coin and if your caught with coin there will be penalties. It seems obvious to me that they wont let this coin take over the current system.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,665 1,488
The most positive thing about Crypto-currencies is that the average millennial now knows more about money than their parents or most people over the age of 50, including members in this forum who worship Central Bankers and see them as all-knowing sages.

Reactions: MasterOfCoin

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 480
That's where it fails because btc does win, win, win against fiat. You will be offered a non-negotiable price to fiat by the gov for your coin and if your caught with coin there will be penalties. It seems obvious to me that they wont let this coin take over the current system.
Well, they are, and have consistently done everything they possibly can to do so.

Doesn't seem to be working, does it ?

😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock