The incoming BTC crash

10 Surprising Facts About Bitcoin
You conveniently missed out 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6, 8 & 9.

Bitcoin is a Trader's gift from paradise.

It's trade-able by practically anyone, almost anywhere, 24/7 at negligible fees with little more than an entry level laptop or smartphone. No balls-aching bureaucracy, no mindless aptitude tests , no nanny state spoilsports at the party.

🥳

Just tap and go.

Heavenly !

😇

95% of the volume is fake and there old school bucket shops your trading with.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You crack me up!

That's gotta be an all-time 1st.

Never heard or seen even the craziest detractors describe anything to do with crypto as 'old school' before.

Keep posting, we need more comedy to keep us smiling.

😁

1920 style bucket shops are the modern crypto exchanges
It's no wonder you know nothing about crypto if that's the kind of establishment you've been using.

Do you also follow all those promotions where you send 100 coins to get 200 back?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They have banned CFDs as they are not priced correctly these crypto exchanges do the same.

LaserEyes meme campaign goes viral on Twitter in apparent bid to double  bitcoin price to $100,000 - MarketWatch

#BTCtoZero

A FIAT tulip fell 17% in early trading today.

..... making crypto price swings look like a mill pond, that.

:cool:

There's not going to be a rival to real money (fiat) the governments wont allow it.

1616405609719.png

Its never going to get to that size a market. You cant have two monetary system...has that ever happened in history?

It won't take up mass adoption until there is some improvements made to the buy and selling of crypto also. As one missed digit and your money's gone. I know when I transfered into BTC was anxious thru the process.

How can the first adopters get royally paid off??? It would not be fair on society to have a limited money supply currency. Surely if the public started using crypto over fiat the price would just head north and no one would be trading the BTC for goods and services

It won't take up mass adoption until there is some improvements made to the buy and selling of crypto also. As one missed digit and your money's gone. I know when I transfered into BTC was anxious thru the process.

How can the first adopters get royally paid off??? It would not be fair on society to have a limited money supply currency. Surely if the public started using crypto over fiat the price would just head north and no one would be trading the BTC for goods and services
You really don't understand anything, do you?

Crypto is already widely established and, in traditionally unbanked communities, is THE currency in use for day-to-day transactions. - And that's adoption in the hundreds of millions, not a couple of towns here and there.

And on the contrary, limited money supply is much fairer on society. It prevents governments from spending absurdly stupid sums of debt money with little justification.

Your last statement contradicts itself, so needs no answer.

:cool:

I will keep thinking of reasons not to let crypto take over the world plus I still learning, unlike coin who thinks he has it mastered.

Well, one may have learned a thing or two here and there from the mistakes of history .....

And on the contrary, limited money supply is much fairer on society.

This is what the hard money/sound money opponents don't understand, which is why they say idiotic things like a growing economy needs a growing money supply.