The incoming BTC crash

ROUBINI: FLINTSTONES HAD A BETTER MONETARY POLICY THAN BITCOIN

When you're smarter than Elon Musk then I will listen to you.

ads.png

Based on a market cap of USD 1 trillion, bitcoin would have a weight of 0.6% in the ‘The Global Multi-Asset Market Portfolio’ of major asset classes.

Nearing what PTJ recommended what happens next. Everyone holds a non-yielding asset that's burning more energy then Finland, very ESG.
Perhaps you'd care to put that in context with a comparison to, say, the energy consumed in trading the dollar .....

Ohh, no, of course you wouldn't, it makes crypto's energy consumption look practically negligible !

:cool:

'Monetary Policy' ?

The average Amoeba has a better understanding of monetary policy than is evident in some assertions made this thread.

;)

ROUBINI: FLINTSTONES HAD A BETTER MONETARY POLICY THAN BITCOIN
Perhaps you should consider posting on a Flintstones forum then.
-
As you so obviously don't have the faintest idea about anything you post about in this one.

:unsure:

Hedge funds are onto anything which makes them money. Bitcoin is most certainly NOT going to replace fiat..
No way a the govts and banks of this world are going to allow something they dont have control of rule the world.

That said, for now bitcoin has been great, I expect an imminent crash, going down firstly to mid 30ks....
people then buy thinking they got it cheap, then another drop to between 7 and 10k .
that is the time to buy.
wait a couple of years and the next run will be to 100k minimum..
You know its hype when companies are constantly telling the press...HEY MAN I BOUGHT MORE COIN AT 48K...
constantly trying to maintain the hype.

Crypto will one day rule the world, but it for sure isnt going to be bitcoin.

No way a the govts and banks of this world are going to allow something they dont have control of rule the world.
I agree.

The Central Banking Cartel will all do what China is doing.
- They'll issue Fiat Digital Bitcoins over which they retain complete control.

The snag in this, is that the genie is long out the bottle and running amok, and putting genies back in bottles is no easy feat.

Free the world - use cryptocurrency.

😁

Investors Can't Ignore This Clear Sign Of A Stock Market Bubble | Seeking  Alpha

For BTC bulls if this is the institutional phase it's got aways to go yet. But for the non believers there to many risks to hold the asset. Would not short the bubble.

0FXTrader0 and the authorities forebode the public from owning crypto.

Ahhh, bless,
... away with the fairies on Plante 0FX0
where money grows on magic trees and crypto is banished to Earth.

:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D