The Hidden Secret Agenda

Why has Mr 411profitaker NOT landed here yet ? Why has Zupcon NOT finished his tea ?
After four days ? Are you beginning to get a whiff yet or not ?

Last edited:
Why has Mr 411profitaker NOT landed here yet ? Why has Zupcon NOT finished his tea ?
After four days ? Are you beginning to get a whiff yet or not ?

I'm getting a whiff alright - it's brown and smelly and can be found in fields....

Did we ever get an answer to this one or is he deliberately ignoring it?

How many times, HOW MANY TIMES does something have to be proved to you before you understand it ?

All of those trades in the thread PLAIN VANILLA expired worthless, exactly as I said they would.

What happens between the beginning and the end does not matter.

If you want to insist they were real trades, fine, if you want to insist they were paper trades fine too. If you want to insist they were closed fine, if you want to insist they were closed and reopened fine, whatever you want to insist is fine by me. I don't care.

I just got really bored with all of you posting off topic and interrupting with irrelevant nonsense, and rudeness, and aggression and wholesale idiocy, so as far as all of you are concerned they were closed and for me to continue elsewhere free of interruption, aggression, envy and malice, out of your reach, totally beyond your reach.

What is the proof of the pudding ?

The proof is that all of them expired worthless, as I said in the beginning that they would, that is the proof and nothing else.

All the other discussions about margin and about deposits and everythng else is irrelevant, OK ?

And as usual, everythng is decided in advance and everythng is known in advance. Simple...if you cannot understand that, then it is not my fault.

I set out to prove a point and I did, that's all.

You can't see. This does not mean no one else can see. It is very clear to me, if to no one else, you need a new pair of goggles in order to see properly...or...you yourself are part of the hidden agenda.

Never mind, I have all the time in the world to unfold this as it properly deserves, and no doubt in due course you will be able to see.

Just keep looking until you do see.

Attachments

• 20050415orangutan_yawn.jpg
    20050415orangutan_yawn.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 168
Yes, you keep coming back, addicted you are, is it the smell or the taste ?

I was genuinely waiting for your insight - however my suspicions have now been confirmed that you in fact have nothing to tell us. Nothing that has been said on this thread can be described as trading related or of any practical value. I'm just going to re-iterate JTraders post...

You come up with excuse after excuse to not impart information, the latest is that zupcon needs to reveal his rulebook but he's too busy drinking tea. I think the Hidden Secret Agenda is in fact your own, to fill inadequacies in your life, either personal or trading related. A desperate attempt to be revered and respected when in fact you face quite the opposite in the real world. You are probably a very lonely person. It wouldn't suprise me to find that zupcon is in fact one of your alternative ids. I find the idea that zupcon, armed with some sort of rule book, can manipulate and profit from the market as a result of turning a few pages complete nonsense.

I'll say it for the 3rd time..... Fullfill your promise from post #1 on this thread......

Anyone help me out with the last line . . .

A verbose old poster called SOCRATES
Wanted all to attend him on bended knees
But when put on ignore
He made such a furore
That . . . .

Would the last person out, please turn off the lights, turn off the lights, turn off the lights...........:arrowr: :cool: :LOL: :( :confused: :idea: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :( :eek: :D :!: :p ;) :arrowu: :devilish: :?: :devilish: :arrowl: :eek: :| :-0 :arrowd: :cry: :mad: :)

Last edited:
The woman who was arrayed in purple this woman rides upon the Red beast Government, that the scarlet woman controls.

Mystery Babylon you are referring to MR SOCS, In a nutshell, constitutes of international banking system, which runs the economic systems that are rampant over the world today..This system is debt money Babylonian system that robs the people of the whole earth of all their wealth....

Does it surppised anyone that SOCRATES will not reply to my above post#93 regrding SOCS question what is the significance of this.. what is the hidden meaning ?

I have given you an answer SOCS, you're showing you self up by not answering it. You will lose credibility. The masses of posts will not hind my answer to your question) its there for all to see, I am still waiting for your reply to my post#93?

How many times, HOW MANY TIMES does something have to be proved to you before you understand it ?

rant

If you want to insist they were real trades, fine, if you want to insist they were paper trades fine too. If you want to insist they were closed fine, if you want to insist they were closed and reopened fine, whatever you want to insist is fine by me. I don't care.

rant

The proof is that all of them expired worthless, as I said in the beginning that they would, that is the proof and nothing else.

I wasn't asking what the point of the thread, or disputing that the options expired worthless. I asked why you lied when you claimed to have closed the puts out?

Last edited:
I wasn't asking what the point of the thread, or disputing that the options expired worthless. I asked why you lied when you claimed to have closed the puts out?

A Dashing Blade,

I think you cut out the part with the answer didn't you?

I just got really bored with all of you posting off topic and interrupting with irrelevant nonsense, and rudeness, and aggression and wholesale idiocy, so as far as all of you are concerned they were closed and for me to continue elsewhere free of interruption, aggression, envy and malice, out of your reach, totally beyond your reach.

Can you please continue this discussion in the appropriate thread?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=25306

Zupcon will bring the rule book down on you for that...:LOL:

Oooops, sorry, I forgot...it only applies to the minority for breaching rule number 54.

20:15 If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

:?:

Apols n_t, personally I can't see how that answers the question? Personally I do find it relevent to this thread insofar as it establishes (lack of) credibility.

Personally I don't care what you think personally and about your opinions on credibility either.

This goes for you Laptop 1 as well..:LOL:

All that matters to me is the beginning and the end and that I was able to prove my point, that's all.

You may like it or you may not, it makes no difference to me.:LOL:

Personally I don't care what you think personally and about your opinions on credibility either.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much ;)
Yet, as you know that this is an issue that will continue to, shall we charitably say, "cast a shadow" over your credibility, why not address it now and put a stop to it?

As you have lost all your Credibility from not answering my post #93 I will add this to it.

Rev. 17:18: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Who is this scarlet woman, and this "scarlet beast," as she exists in the world today. Mystery Babylon was to exist on the earth, before the return or Jesus, and the establishment of His Kingdom. The 17th, and 18th chapter of the Book of Revelations, says that Christians, would suffer tribulation, during her existence. That she is responsible for the deaths of Christians, is made rather plain, when John writes in Revelation 17:6 of her;

Thee Red-Babylonian Bankers of Mystery Babylon and their descendants today, have always stirred up persecution against the Christians down through history. These ancient Babylonian Jewish families have always been the hidden and mysterious power, behind the thrones of the earth.Like SOCS symbol under his name the all seeing eye, occultists understand the significance of this emblem...its :devilish: . These people have always been the ones responsible for the blood of all that were slain upon the earth. The Bible says of Mystery Babylon, The Great;"

This is why SOCS writes in Purple/scarlet these were the colours of rulers whether economic or political and he thinks he is one of them ....I can read you SOCS, you want to be someone you can not,even though its Evil, the fact you try to resemble what I have said is sad, But you know no different, you just a guy who is trying to look smart but been found out...Take a leaf out of Warren buffets book, he is a humble man that got more money than you can ever dream of...Maybe you was bullied at school, I feel sorry for you. Ask God to forgive you for what you support.

Further take a note from my signature below.