The Hidden Secret Agenda

OK, I'll butt out now and watch the thread develop the way you planned. ;)

Yes, but don't fall off the map. It is going to be very interesting.

Zupcon still drinking his tea. I wonder how many cups he has had so far.... Long time.;)

63 posts including this one and we're still no closer to learning the Hidden Secret Agenda. :confused:

Well yes because you are being a tad impatient.;)

I cannot progress this thread until Zupcon produces the rule book and explains the contents, as to why the rules are against the minority and in favour of the majority, and who wrote it and why and so on.

Don't you worry, when he appears again after another teacup I will be asking him a lot of questions. Watch this space.

This is like mending a roof. First the ladder. Then the materials. Then the tools. Then the roofer. Then one step at a time. If one rung is missing...no progress.

At least no progress can be made until the missing rung is replaced, so I am waiting too,
and I am being very patient...

Soc, you really do need to stop trying to second guess everything...you have no idea who I am...or what I do..or what i'm successful at...or anything at all really...but if it amuses you..do carry on.

You don't understand, because you think for some reason, that I am similar to you.

You are very very mistaken. I am totally different to you. I have a complete bird's eye view of everything here. ;)

I immediately can identify who's who in the zoo so to speak just by reading posts. Also I have a very long memory that serves me very well for all sorts of purposes, not just remembering numbers when trading but also for remembering the written word, because though you may not realise it, the written word is PERMANENT.

It is this quality of permanence which makes the written word so useful. That is why for example, I am being exceptionally patient with Zupcon and I am indulging him in allowing him to drink endless cups of tea while we wait.;)

All good things come to those that wait, so don't fall off the map, stay here and pay attention, because you are guaranteed to benefit, I promise you.:cool:

.....not just remembering numbers when trading but also for remembering the written word, because though you may not realise it, the written word is PERMANENT.

It is this quality of permanence which makes the written word so useful.
You refer to the bible on numerous occassions throughout this thread......do a little research on how many times this book has been rewritten to suit those in power at the time, then come back and explain how the written word is so permanent.

Nothing is permanent in this impermanent world. Everything is in a state of flux, constant change. This is not some airy fairy philosophical idea, it is scientific fact. Look it up.

Cheers,
PKFFW

You refer to the bible on numerous occassions throughout this thread......do a little research on how many times this book has been rewritten to suit those in power at the time, then come back and explain how the written word is so permanent.

Nothing is permanent in this impermanent world. Everything is in a state of flux, constant change. This is not some airy fairy philosophical idea, it is scientific fact. Look it up.

Cheers,
PKFFW

It's even possible to rewrite it in real- time at http://www.markovbible.com/ !

Or the new SMS version: -
The new version of 'The 10 Com&ments' reads: 'God: "Im No.1. No pix, plz. Uz my name nicely. Day7=holy. Take care of mum'n'dad. Don't kill, scrU round, steal or lie. Keep yr hands (&eyz) off wot isnt yrs."'

Last edited:

Cheers,
PKFFW

Very true. People need religion because of thier inability to deal with fact, it's a way of dealing with insecurity.

Two different religions may not see eye to eye and misunderstand each other.

But why is it that followers of the two religions all understand the value of money?

Money is bigger than any religion or any god.

How much is your god worth, Bertie....£400?

Is the colour of money in Berties religion....purple?

Last edited:
Very true. People need religion because of thier inability to deal with fact, it's a way of dealing with insecurity.

Two different religions may not see eye to eye and misunderstand each other (a gentle euthenism)....

But why is it that followers of the two religions all understand the value of money?

Money is bigger than any religion or any god.

How much is your god worth, Bertie....£400?

Is the colour of money in Berties religion....purple?

Paul, why are you so interested in what a "crazy old man" has to say? You want him to F#ck off don't you? Or are you here because you are really keen to learn something? Why else would you click on a thread started by SOCRATES? Don't try and derail this thread or I may have to report you....w...

Paul, why are you so interested in what a "crazy old man" has to say? You want him to F#ck off don't you? Or are you here because you are really keen to learn something? Why else would you click on a thread started by SOCRATES? Don't try and derail this thread or I may have to report you....w...

:rolleyes:

Hidden Secret Agenda.

Paul, why are you so interested in what a "crazy old man" has to say? You want him to F#ck off don't you? Or are you here because you are really keen to learn something? Why else would you click on a thread started by SOCRATES? Don't try and derail this thread or I may have to report you....w

Hello, NT.

Fair enough, i was out of order verbally attacking you the other week, i appologise.

You can take it or leave it.

But, do you honestly think you are going to learn anything on this thread, provided by Bertie?

Not on your nelly, NT. Bertie charges for his 'tips', 400 quid.

There is a sinister and underhand element to everything he writes on this site, it's his 'hidden secret agenda'

Good day, NT.

Words are indeed permanent so long as they can be read, heard, or remembered. And even when all of that goes away, the ideas they express continue to carry on in the influence they have. On the human level, words are drivers of the flux, and even temporary impacts leave permanent marks.

Is this on track ?

There is a very small minority that knows the absolute truth.

There is a vast majority that does not know the hidden secret agenda.

In all this there is a concentrated unruly mob.

What is the reason for this mob and who is the mob leader and who is backing the mob leader ?

All will be revealed in due course.

This is another of my threads. This thread will attract a lot of attention like all my threads inevitably do. This is a prediction. Everything I say will happen does happen.

Reason for the mob, a group required , controlled and manipulated to fulfill the will ,or are farmed (nurtured,conditioned) to provide /facilitate exchange of or increase value of assests for lol, the nonmobians ?

mob leader & backer ? mmmm dont know.

Now, the unruly bit of the mob. O.k. the mob get unruly from time to time because its a release of or a glimpse of (even they might not be aware of it themselves) crikey its a cry for help, release/expression of their suffering of being contained, but they likely will not recognise it as such ?

mob leader, has to be the top pin, I thinking about structure. Its a pyramid :) Human life is structured / based on that form.

who & backers ? ..... and are there any alternatives or have any other alternatives existed and what was the result?

Mob leaders and backers, these are still part of the mob ? and not outside the mob (which is where my train of thought went) the shepherds of the mob all the way up... to the top of the pyramid ...

Would I class it as elitism? mmm or evolutionary growth, after all leaders and mob are still humans in that sense. A sense of betterment, no, a sense of measurement, yes, maybe or just recognising different levels of an individuals personal growth. Its a toughie, because we are all the same species yet what pops into my head is compassionate farming at best.

Releasing the livestock. knowledge. teachers. willing students ,who actually want to be released.

Last edited:
I have just popped in for one minute because I am verri bizzi.

I see that Zupcon is still drinking tea.

This thread cannot be progressed until Zupcon appears with the rule book.

Therefore we are being held up because of Zupcon.

We are all waiting.

Let us see if he appears and explains the rule book, and then we can carry on.

I have just popped in for one minute because I am verri bizzi.

I see that Zupcon is still drinking tea.

This thread cannot be progressed until Zupcon appears with the rule book.

Therefore we are being held up because of Zupcon.

We are all waiting.

Let us see if he appears and explains the rule book, and then we can carry on.

I will explain about the rule book soon, but meanwhile please remember that patience is a virtue

regards
zu

Now let's look at SOCRATES and zupcon, If you look at their Symbols, they both use symbols of the ALL SEEING EYE...........

SOCS symbol say's, it is based on "TRINITY"...However, neither the Old Testament nor New Testament uses the term "Trinity,"

Then you have zupcon another symbol of the all seeing eye this means, The Eye of Horus, chief deity of the ancient Egyptians

I shoould note, the Eye also appears as part of the iconography of the Freemasons/ NWO

SOCS wants' to be in this crowd lol....He's a wannabe, if he was, he be in the bottom on end the pirymid...But SOCS comes over as a 33 mason lol...dream on SOCS...The sad fact is, "you want to be somebody you can never be." Ho! as for the pope..I talk in ridles like you do...He where's' a "Fish Hat" and have for years....Lets go from there.

I will explain about the rule book soon, but meanwhile please remember that patience is a virtue

regards
zu

Does your rule book help to tell me if I should close my long position on the FTSE? Is it going to provide insite if I can expect Silver to continue it's recovery or whether a downtrend is now established? Is it going to tell me if Oil is likely to hit $80 by the end of the year?

If not, then what is the point of it, all this waffle about secret agendas and mob rules is all well and good, but it doesn't help me with the practical steps required to trade, when to enter, where to put my stops, risk vs trade size etc. This is what ou should be teaching people - stuff they can use!

regards
zu

I...... am very patient.

But the great majority here are not patient at all. You know this.

So when can we expect you to post all the details of the rule book then ?

Next year ?

Now let's look at SOCRATES and zupcon, If you look at their Symbols, they both use symbols of the ALL SEEING EYE...........

SOCS symbol say's, it is based on "TRINITY"...However, neither the Old Testament nor New Testament uses the term "Trinity,"

Then you have zupcon another symbol of the all seeing eye this means, The Eye of Horus, chief deity of the ancient Egyptians

I shoould note, the Eye also appears as part of the iconography of the Freemasons/ NWO

SOCS wants' to be in this crowd lol....He's a wannabe, if he was, he be in the bottom on end the pirymid...But SOCS comes over as a 33 mason lol...dream on SOCS...The sad fact is, "you want to be somebody you can never be." Ho! as for the pope..I talk in ridles like you do...He where's' a "Fish Hat" and have for years....Lets go from there.

Your comments here are off topic.

This has got nothing to do with fish hats or other irrelevant nonsense of yours.

Start a thread of you own on fish hats if u like.....and piramyds...