The Hidden Secret Agenda

But I'm genuinely curious as to how the Pope is involved in the secret plot. Is he the mob leader?

You have to be patient and wait until Roguetrader returns so I can discuss it with him as it is patently obvious to me he is well clued up on these matters, which for some reason, seem to elude everyone else.

Nearly everybody overlooks the significance of the obvious...nearly everybody...but not quite....:cheesy: ....what relief !

does this thread relate to trading? (it is in the Foyer section, so need not be trading related)

would the answer to the "popes" question help gain insights into trading, and acquiring an edge?

Yes, it relates to trading, very much so.

What is more it relates to trading success, not trading failure or difficulty.

But you cannot have it all in one go, otherwise you would suffer shock...fright...trading indigestion...you have to be patient and have it drip fed to you.... and all the bits...will fall into place like a giant jigsaw puzzle falling from the sky like Manna from Heaven in pieces that make up the whole picture for you to understand.

Last edited:
On a technical issue.

If you are quoting a post that has an extraneous "Quote" tag in the top left corner of the post, can you please delete it before submitting your post so that it shows the correct Username in the quote box.

Thanks

We will all need to be patient...he's still making it up

Haven't you read what I replied to trendie in the post above ?

What's the matter with you, why are you so impatient.?

Nothing is being made up, all of it is known but cannot be delivered to you in one go.

If you want to learn, you have to be patient just like everybody else here.

On a technical issue.

If you are quoting a post that has an extraneous "Quote" tag in the top left corner of the post, can you please delete it before submitting your post so that it shows the correct Username in the quote box.

Thanks

Dunnit. Thanks for pointing it out.
icon14.gif

Yes, it relates to trading, very much so.

What is more it relates to trading success, not trading failure or difficulty.

But you cannot have it all in one go, otherwise you would suffer shock...fright...trading indigestion...you have to be patient and have it drip fed to you.... and all the bits...will fall into place like a giant jigsaw puzzle falling from the sky like Manna from Heaven in pieces that make up the whole picture for you to understand.

We are on the subject of Popes, but out of curiosity, does the bigger picture also involve the destruction of false Prophets?

Now new_trader, I can detect that you are different to the mob and I can see you are very interested in this. But the problem is that at the moment, I cannot progress this any further.

This is because of Zupcon.

Zupcon has the rule book and last heard of he was having a well earned cup of tea.
I am waiting. I am not sure if he is having a second cup, as he is taking some time.

We need Zupcon to appear with his rule book.

In this rule book that Zupcon has, he mentions clearlly there are different rules for the absolule majority and for the absolue minority.

You must understand that I cannot do these things alone, and I have to rely on other members to join in. So when Zupcon finishes his cup of tea, I am hoping he does not get distracted with anything else and appears with his rule book.

Understanably all these delays are frustrating to the younger ones, Counter Violent, Spitlink, whatshisname and so on, but I cannot help it.

I can only go as fast as circumstances permit, just like when you are in front of a screen trying to force does not work, you just have to wait.

Best anagrams for Hidden Secret Agenda . . .

A Cad Engendered Sh*t
A Discarded Gene Then
The Sacred Deadening

and my personal favorite . . .
Gee, Dead Cristian DNA

as you were . . .

Actually, I, unfortunately think Socrates is alluding to this sort of thing (seriously) . . . .

"We fully recognize the heartening fact that a host of true followers of Christ are scattered all through the various churches of Christendom, including the Roman Catholic communion. These God clearly recognizes as His own. Such do not form a part of the "Babylon" portrayed in the Apocalypse."

Not the sort of thing I want to link to, Google it to find out who spouts this sort of drivel.

Actually, I, unfortunately think Socrates is alluding to this sort of thing (seriously) . . . .

"We fully recognize the heartening fact that a host of true followers of Christ are scattered all through the various churches of Christendom, including the Roman Catholic communion. These God clearly recognizes as His own. Such do not form a part of the "Babylon" portrayed in the Apocalypse."

Not the sort of thing I want to link to, Google it to find out who spouts this sort of drivel.

NO ! WRONG !

Younger Ones..:LOL: :LOL:

Spitlink is another one...he puts about the notion that he is 93 to impress us that he is mature, experienced, etc., when in reality he is also a very naughty boy....probably 11 and a bit and accesses his dad's pc when he is at work or not looking...I know this...:LOL: :LOL:

How do I know ?

Simple...I can tell by his style of posting and how easily he gets miffed and puts me on ignore but reads everything I post, just like everyone else who puts me on ignore or even threatens to put me on ignore..:LOL:

You have to be patient and wait until Roguetrader returns so I can discuss it with him as it is patently obvious to me he is well clued up on these matters, which for some reason, seem to elude everyone else.

Nearly everybody overlooks the significance of the obvious...nearly everybody...but not quite....:cheesy: ....what relief !

OK, I'll butt out now and watch the thread develop the way you planned. ;)

Soc, you really do need to stop trying to second guess everything...you have no idea who I am...or what I do..or what i'm successful at...or anything at all really...but if it amuses you..do carry on.