ANAGRAMS

"ridles" Anagram it says to you.lis red

lis
Langage Implementation Systeme,divine plan

red
woman drunken with the blood

"pirymid" Anagram it says to you. "pry i dim"

pry
to pry into the personal affairs of others.

dim
not seen clearly or in detail

I thought you was clever SOCS, See we can all talk in riddles..Can we not!

Words are indeed permanent so long as they can be read, heard, or remembered. And even when all of that goes away, the ideas they express continue to carry on in the influence they have.
And what happens when the influence dies away? What happens when this very Earth of ours dies away? What happens when this very space time continuum dies away? What happens when all matter returns to the energy from whence it came? Will the permanence of these words continue even then?
On the human level, words are drivers of the flux, and even temporary impacts leave permanent marks.
On the human level words are merely the construct we use in a vain attempt to relate the ideas that are the drivers of flux. The words are ever changing, the ideas hold some semblence of permanence. Even this semblence is an illusion though for ideas change like the wind as society and the individual expressing them needs.

Cheers,
PKFFW
P.S: Interesting that Socrates seems to have completely ignored my previous post. :confused:

Hello, NT.

Fair enough, i was out of order verbally attacking you the other week, i appologise.

You can take it or leave it.

But, do you honestly think you are going to learn anything on this thread, provided by Bertie?

Not on your nelly, NT. Bertie charges for his 'tips', 400 quid.

There is a sinister and underhand element to everything he writes on this site, it's his 'hidden secret agenda'

Good day, NT.

18:4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues

ANAGRAMS

"ridles" Anagram it says to you.lis red

lis
Langage Implementation Systeme,divine plan

red
woman drunken with the blood

"pirymid" Anagram it says to you. "pry i dim"

pry
to pry into the personal affairs of others.

dim
not seen clearly or in detail

I thought you was clever SOCS, See we can all talk in riddles..Can we not!

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, thank you.

But you have to learn the difference between riddles and allegories.

The sooner you are able to achieve this, the clearer everything wil become, suddenly.

You are not the only one to have these difficulties, sadly.

Now we are all waiting here for Zupcon to show up and explain his rule book, and why it is the mob is protected and the minority penalised.

18:4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues

That is exceptionally good. You are definitely a thinker, and not a mob member.

And what happens when the influence dies away? What happens when this very Earth of ours dies away? What happens when this very space time continuum dies away? What happens when all matter returns to the energy from whence it came? Will the permanence of these words continue even then?

On the human level words are merely the construct we use in a vain attempt to relate the ideas that are the drivers of flux. The words are ever changing, the ideas hold some semblence of permanence. Even this semblence is an illusion though for ideas change like the wind as society and the individual expressing them needs.

Cheers,
PKFFW
P.S: Interesting that Socrates seems to have completely ignored my previous post. :confused:

Because I am verri bizzi. I have a star chamber lunch and meeting today. But I have not forgotten you. I will reply to you in due course.

But you have to learn the difference between riddles and allegories.[/B][/COLOR]

I had a girlfriend with an allergy once, she'd have loved this thread... she couldn't stand nuts :LOL:

(Sorry, I know I know, it sounded much better than written!)

I had a girlfriend with an allergy once, she'd have loved this thread... she couldn't stand nuts :LOL:

(Sorry, I know I know, it sounded much better than written!)

just thank your lucky stars she didnt have Attention Defecit Disorder - or she would have lost interest after the first 127 pages.

EDIT: are we there yet?

Or Tourette's as she'd be spouting random utter crap every so often, oh, hang on, someones already doing that....

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, thank you.

But you have to learn the difference between riddles and allegories.

The sooner you are able to achieve this, the clearer everything wil become, suddenly.

You are not the only one to have these difficulties, sadly.

Now we are all waiting here for Zupcon to show up and explain his rule book, and why it is the mob is protected and the minority penalised.

I know the difference between riddles, you just didn't get it..maybe next time..Look SOCS you're the one who designates one thing to be used to designate another.

What is the significance of this...what is the hidden meaning ?

What is implied by this passage ?

What is this really about ?

Why is it described in the way it is ?

The woman who was arrayed in purple this woman rides upon the Red beast Government, that the scarlet woman controls.

Mystery Babylon you are referring to MR SOCS, In a nutshell, constitutes of international banking system, which runs the economic systems that are rampant over the world today..This system is debt money Babylonian system that robs the people of the whole earth of all their wealth....

Last edited:
And what happens when the influence dies away?

I would argue that influence never dies away. It may no longer have direct impact, but through the actions and reactions of those to which it is exposed it leads to the creation of future influence.

What happens when this very Earth of ours dies away? What happens when this very space time continuum dies away? What happens when all matter returns to the energy from whence it came? Will the permanence of these words continue even then?

If everything is interconnected via that energy (or whatever quantum physicists call it), it could most certainly be argued in the affirmative. Words create influence which creates action which alters energy patterns.

I won't disagree there, but today's words and ideas influence tomorrow's.

Looks like Zupcon is not playing by your rules Socco.....good for him

I have been trying in previous posts, one way or another, to try to raise your level of awareness, sincerely, banter aside. Here is one example in which a higher level of awareness would serve you well. Now try to forget any prejudices that you have and look at everything imparitally.

You say Zupcon is not playing by my rules...

Yes....but he is not playing according to his own rules either, is he ? In previous threads he was not shy to quote the rule book and all the rules, but suddenly NOT HERE, why is this ?

He is very clearly playing according to the rules of others, according to a hidden agenda. Smells fishy does it not ? Does anybody else smell the fishy smell ?

Are you beginning to see what I mean ?

Hi Socco (et al - its not just you Socco), no offence intended mate :) , as i have your best interests in mind -

But your posts are reminding me of the member "compounding". You know, the court jester on the weekly FX thread!

what are you, a trader, philosopher or a timewaster?

Trader, philospher, (Keith Miller wannabee), court jester, whatever, I can think of 1000 ways of spending time more productively than how you are spending your time on these TWO RIDICULOUS THREADS! (both this thread and the another thread closed thread, IMO are complete wastes of time)

Don't worry, I'm not following these threads closely, but each of your posts seem to result in the same fruitless conclusions :cry: . Just when i think you're going to blow my mind with a really good point, it fizzles out.....:cry:

You may be second only to chartman in the all time member list of T2W posters, but if recent quality of posts is anything to go by............:confused: ::)

Come on guys, lets do Sharky a favour, and stop wasting valuable server space with all this c**p :idea:

PS. The reason why i feel justified in calling these threads crap, is because, the discussion is pretty much in the same place as where it started :LOL:

Last edited:
He is very clearly playing according to the rules of others, according to a hidden agenda. Smells fishy does it not ? Does anybody else smell the fishy smell ?

Are you beginning to see what I mean ?

No, I dont see.
The problem with secrets and reading between lines is interpretation - everyone sees different things. (anyone heard of the Bible Code?)
Also, interpreting biblical interpretations, (an english translation of a greek translation of a hebrew text) causes enough problems without factoring in the cultural components.

This thread is just GAY. (I mean that it is florid, and colourful and whimsical.)

No, I dont see.
The problem with secrets and reading between lines is interpretation - everyone sees different things. (anyone heard of the Bible Code?)
Also, interpreting biblical interpretations, (an english translation of a greek translation of a hebrew text) causes enough problems without factoring in the cultural components.

This thread is just GAY. (I mean that it is florid, and colourful and whimsical.)

You can't see. This does not mean no one else can see. It is very clear to me, if to no one else, you need a new pair of goggles in order to see properly...or...you yourself are part of the hidden agenda.

Never mind, I have all the time in the world to unfold this as it properly deserves, and no doubt in due course you will be able to see.

Just keep looking until you do see.

Hi Socco (et al - its not just you Socco), no offence intended mate :) , as i have your best interests in mind -

But your posts are reminding me of the member "compounding". You know, the court jester on the weekly FX thread!

what are you, a trader, philosopher or a timewaster?

Trader, philospher, (Keith Miller wannabee), court jester, whatever, I can think of 1000 ways of spending time more productively than how you are spending your time on these TWO RIDICULOUS THREADS! (both this thread and the another thread closed thread, IMO are complete wastes of time)

Don't worry, I'm not following these threads closely, but each of your posts seem to result in the same fruitless conclusions :cry: . Just when i think you're going to blow my mind with a really good point, it fizzles out.....:cry:

You may be second only to chartman in the all time member list of T2W posters, but if recent quality of posts is anything to go by............:confused: ::)

Come on guys, lets do Sharky a favour, and stop wasting valuable server space with all this c**p :idea:

PS. The reason why i feel justified in calling these threads crap, is because, the discussion is pretty much in the same place as where it started :LOL:

If you think it is c##p, then why do you keep landing here ?

Is it the smell that attracts you or is it something different ?

Is it you sense there is something here, but you cannot pin it yet ?

Why is it no one can stay away from this ? Why are there always 5 invisibles reading what I post here the moment I post it ? Why ?

Why is it that Zupcon is suddenly very shy and recoils from letting us have the contents of the rule book and prevents us from progressing this discussion ?

Why ?

Is it because he is verri bizzi or because he has not finished his tea or what other reason is it ?

Like a lot of members here, you are very impatient. You have to learn to be patient, like I am. As an aside, it does not do for a trader to be impatient, but the opposite.

I have all the time in the world to devote to unravelling this for you all, but I am not going to do it alone, not because I cannot but because it is not good for you.