The Hidden Secret Agenda

imvho the three main religions are pagan religions. They derive from the ancient religions of Mesopotamia, Sumeria and Egypt.

These ancients worshipped the creation of the universe, the planets, falling meterorites and the rising and setting sun through metaphors, allegories and legends.

....The Dow is up 55 by the way, the Fed leaves rates unchanged at 5.25%...latest.

....The Dow is up 55 by the way, the Fed leaves rates unchanged at 5.25%...latest.

but you knew that was going to happen, anyway.

any further thoughts on hidden agendas and unruly mobs?
(tryng to keep thread on-topic)

Or is it:

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

What is the significance of this...what is the hidden meaning ?

What is implied by this passage ?

What is this really about ?

Why is it described in the way it is ?

Yes exactly. It was known at 1.22 pm today LMT London.

Yes and lots of thoughts. Let us see what contributors have to say, let us give them a chance.

dont get me wrong, dont consider myself a mob, but my doubt was honest.

EDIT: it really is an honest question.
neither myself, or at the very least 4 generations before me have been christians, so the bible is not, simply not something "we" care about.

Last edited:

"She represents the world's power, the world's riches, the world's trade, the world's religions and the world's commerce and culture."

"She is the city of power, excessive luxury and great wealth."

Yes exactly. It was known at 1.22 pm today LMT London.

Yes and lots of thoughts. Let us see what contributors have to say, let us give them a chance.

I for one have nothing to say - you haven't parted with any information yet. Please give us something to discuss..

waiting patiently...

And what does it have to do with the Hidden Secret Agenda?

I would not bother discussing anything at all with Socs all he does is, plays manipulation so that the public on T2W will react in the expected manner, SOCS intention is for everything to get so twisted around, until nobody is any wiser, basically you will get nowhere.

He feeds on T2W like a blood-sucker feeds on blood. The less blood he gets his purple will fade.

I would not bother discussing anything at all with Socs all he does is, plays manipulation so that the public on T2W will react in the expected manner, SOCS intention is for everything to get so twisted around, until nobody is any wiser, basically you will get nowhere.

He feeds on T2W like a blood-sucker feeds on blood. The less blood he gets his purple will fade.

And you keep quiet and behave properly. You are totally out of your depth.

Read and learn and don't interrrrupt again.:devilish:

You've had your socks..... now do you want me to soc it to you again or what ?

Excellent, correct.

Now let me ask you how many popes are there at any one time ?

There could be said to be a number of "'Pope's" depending on your point of view, in earlier centuries the title was used by all bishops, but that has passed. Similarly the title "Black Pope" is assiciated with the leader of the Jesuits, there is also a "Red Pope"~ but his origin escapes me. The title is also used in the Egyptian orthodox church of Alexandria, and the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexndria, I have no doubt there are others, studying "Popes" has not been a proccupaation of mine.

In any case time is getting on, good day.

In any case

Thought the Book Of Revelations was written in the first century by some Greek guy who'd just discovered magic mushrooms?

does this thread relate to trading? (it is in the Foyer section, so need not be trading related)

I don't know what the thread is about. I'm still waiting for Socrates to reveal his Hidden Secret Agenda that he promised to tell us about.