The Hidden Secret Agenda

SOCRATES

Veteren member
There is a very small minority that knows the absolute truth.

There is a vast majority that does not know the hidden secret agenda.

In all this there is a concentrated unruly mob.

What is the reason for this mob and who is the mob leader and who is backing the mob leader ?

All will be revealed in due course.

This is another of my threads. This thread will attract a lot of attention like all my threads inevitably do. This is a prediction. Everything I say will happen does happen.

Hi Socrates.

as i mentioned on the other thread, i have never interacted with you B4 - so hello! - the names JT :) .

Why do you post all you messages in bold purple?

Does this involve selecting the whole message, pressing "B", then selecting the desired colour manually each and every time, or is it possible to save your settings so that this is done automatically?

Many thanks.

Last edited:
A small minority of one I always thought Albert - God! Plus, possibly, a very small handful of his/her mates.
:cheesy:
Tim.

:arrowu: So first we establish that you're one of an elite.......

:arrowu: .....And next, that the rest of us are dunces......

This is another of my threads. This thread will attract a lot of attention like all my threads inevitably do. This is a prediction. Everything I say will happen does happen.

:arrowu:.....and after this you conclude that yet again, you'll get all the attention you're craving. No ****, sherlock!

You are to T2W what a road kill is the the M1:LOL:

UTB

Last edited:

What is the reason for this mob and who is the mob leader and who is backing the mob leader ?

All will be revealed in due course.

In an imperfect world, all the ways to identify truth are bound to be imperfect as well, even though there is no shortage of charlatans such as SOCS who claim to have access to Absolute Truth. You need to get more SOCS.

Can I suggest we resist the urge to comment and wait for the master to reveal "all".

Socrates - please continue with your revelations.

I whole-heartedly agree with timm.
allow Socrates to deliver his thoughts with no interruptions whatsoever, thus avoiding any perceived unruly behaviour.
that way we get through this much quicker.

Can I suggest we resist the urge to comment and wait for the master to reveal "all".

Socrates - please continue with your revelations.

seconded, I for one am gagging with . . . er well . . .er . . . nothing really.

Hi Socrates.

as i mentioned on the other thread, i have never interacted with you B4 - so hello! - the names JT :) .

Why do you post all you messages in bold purple?

Does this involve selecting the whole message, pressing "B", then selecting the desired colour manually each and every time, or is it possible to save your settings so that this is done automatically?

Many thanks.

Hello JT, you are very new here and I have been here a long time. I am surprised you have not noticed my posts before. Anyway, welcome.

You see, I am in the absolute minority, and because I am, I am surrouded by the absolute majority. The absolute majority do not like the absolute minority because if you have not yet found out, no doubt in time you will, that the absolue majority are envious of the absolute minority and pretend to hate us, but secretly aspire to migrate to be in the absolute minority with all the advantages, benefits, priviledges and blessings, but no matter.

What happens is that the absolute majority pretend, but in secret do the opposite to what they pretend in public they are doing. For example, notice how many in the absolute majority take every opportunity to attack me, yet, they follow me wherever I go and read everything I post, but will not admit it. Look at the bottom of this page and you will see how many members and visitors are reading this. It must be for a reason.

I always say this, and I mean it sincerely, believe me. I always say that everything is planned in advance, that everything is known in advance, and of course everything is decided in advance, I hope and expect you may be beginning to get my drift.

You mention the colour purple. A very good question. You are the first ever member to ask. Normally, because the majority of members are in the absolute majority , they don't ask, they say otherwise but they don't ask. They are impatient or angry and so they do not ask, they attack first and then perhaps, having thought about it, come back to ask questions.

Now the colour purple is the most important of all colours. It is not to be trifled with or used in vain for whatever reason. It is the colour of the Elite34S Club, of which I have the honour and priviledge to belong.

If you look in Revelations in Chapter 17, there you will find, but you must look carefully mind, there you will find reference to it. It is the last chapter in the Bible.

I cannot go on to explain individually to all of you because there are more than 70,000 members here and the effort would be too great and would take up too much time, but in Chapter 17 you will find information that will suffice.

In an imperfect world, all the ways to identify truth are bound to be imperfect as well, even though there is no shortage of charlatans such as SOCS who claim to have access to Absolute Truth. You need to get more SOCS.

My sock drawer is quite full thank you very much. If you are in need of socks let me know and I will let you have a couple of pairs in the pattern of your choice.

Will you stop whinging Laptop 1 ? I have offered you socks out of my sock drawer so just be content, and don't start...there's a good gentleman..:LOL:

Hello JT, you are very new here and I have been here a long time. I am surprised you have not noticed my posts before. Anyway, welcome.

You mention the colour purple. A very good question. You are the first ever member to ask. Normally, because the majority of members are in the absolute majority , they don't ask, they say otherwise but they don't ask. They are impatient or angry and so they do not ask, they attack first and then perhaps, having thought about it, come back to ask questions.

Now the colour purple is the most important of all colours. It is not to be trifled with or used in vain for whatever reason. It is the colour of the Elite34S Club, of which I have the honour and priviledge to belong.

If you look in Revelations in Chapter 17, there you will find, but you must look carefully mind, there you will find reference to it. It is the last chapter in the Bible.

I cannot go on to explain individually to all of you because there are more than 70,000 members here and the effort would be too great and would take up too much time, but in Chapter 17 you will find information that will suffice.

Thanks SOC. for the comprehensive answer, and good luck with the trading.

Personally speaking, I think on some subconscious level, i probably switch off when i see someone always posting their messages in a different colour, thus striving to appear different to everyone else, as i perhaps find it a bit irritating - on some level.

It must take a real effort to type your post, then faf around having to make it all bold and purple each and every time :| .

These factors may explain why I've never noticed your contributions much.....I've seen your username mentioned quite a lot, but perhaps mistook you for someone who'd been banned (or perhaps they just had a similar username :confused: :rolleyes: :idea: ).

Last edited:
Please don't distract Socrates. I think he was about to tell us something important.

Socrates - Please continue with the thread topic.

My sock drawer is quite full thank you very much. If you are in need of socks let me know and I will let you have a couple of pairs in the pattern of your choice.

For those wondering about all the refs to purple prose here is the poem that inspired the book/film The Colour Purple

My mother taught me purple
Although she never wore it.
Wash-gray was her circle,
The tenement her orbit.
My mother taught me golden
And held me up to see it,
Above the broken molding,
Beyond the filthy street.
My mother reached for beauty
And for its lack she died,
Who knew so much of duty
She could not teach me pride.

A bit of trivia about the colour purple.

I shall never see snails in the same way again.

Purple represents royalty, spirituality, nobility, ceremony, mystery, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, arrogance, mourning. Purple is considered an exotic color.

Purple dye was made from the mucous gland of a snail. It required thousands of snails to yield 1 gram of dye causing it to be a color only nobles could afford. Today purple is a trendy color targeting creative types.

Or there's always the Tesla Purple Energy Shield

http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield.htm

Chapter 18 Para 12 & 16

Now it looks to me as if you might not belong to the mob.

You are quite correct, in fact there it is mentioned twice.

Can you enlighten the readers as to what power, what city and what organisation and whether in the past or the future ?

Chapter 18 Para 12 & 16

Or is it:

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Or is it:

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

sorry for the silly question, but would you care to explain for the pagans like myself that the only part of the bible they know is the title :cheesy:

j

PS: pagan meaning non christian

Last edited: