The Hidden Secret Agenda

This is a financial forum and not a playground for silly children behaving badly.

Stop this at once.:devilish:

What is the significance of this...what is the hidden meaning ?

What is implied by this passage ?

What is this really about ?

Why is it described in the way it is ?

Because you have made it in to a playground I have given you the answer to your question, but you will not coment on it. However, I could go much deeper, I give you a taste. Rockefellers exert enormous influence such as religious values of our people, determine who will get publicity in the major news they influence is both subtle and not so subtle. What the public is given is a stage show and you are part of it SOCS and you should not want to be part of the satanic bloodline

Give up trying to look smart SOCS, read up on your symbol, then maybe you remove it, remember people who write big words won't impress people, they'll just obfuscate them, oops I just used a big word....Do the odd spelling error, people won't expect much of you then.…

PS
Still waiting for my answer to post #93.....Know if you play games again, I will to. You're a man in you 60s should know better........

Last edited:
Chomsky

Nobody know more about the world than Noam Chomsky.
The best interview I've heard from him recently was the one Bobby Ilich conducted on Wallst.net. It was classic Chomsky...opining about the U.S. government and environmental atrocities.
Listen and learn.

Nobody know more about the world than Noam Chomsky.
The best interview I've heard from him recently was the one Bobby Ilich conducted on Wallst.net. It was classic Chomsky...opining about the U.S. government and environmental atrocities.
Listen and learn.

Noam Chomsky talking the most staggering nonsense about 9/11

Chomsky ... pied piper for the 'intellectual' left who says that Oswald killed Kennedy. When are they going to realise the man is a fake? Take a look http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM

Noam Chomsky talking the most staggering nonsense about 9/11

Chomsky ... pied piper for the 'intellectual' left who says that Oswald killed Kennedy. When are they going to realise the man is a fake? Take a look http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM

You may not like Chomsky's views, but the man is most certainly not a fake as you outrageously claim. Amongst other achievements he contributed a great deal of ground breaking work to linguistics and cognitive psychology.

Your comment is trashy and ignorant.

You may not like Chomsky's views, but the man is most certainly not a fake as you outrageously claim. Amongst other achievements he contributed a great deal of ground breaking work to linguistics and cognitive psychology.

Your comment is trashy and ignorant.

People like Noam Chomsky and Ward Churchill are turning toward the irrational as they continue to deny increasing signs that 9/11 was an inside job... .he seems to think that Osbin Laden was involved with 911 lol....I'm off to bed.........Think what you like of me..read up on the two statements I said about him and come back to me.

Will someone send me a PM when the rule book is finally posted and all this childish nonsense stops, please ?

I am verri bizzi and don't have time to devote to nonsense like this.

Thought you had your PM facility turned off?
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=340163&postcount=36

Why can only zupcon tell us the answer? If you know it Socrates please get to the point and give us all some time to trade and talk about trading or is that not what we're here for? Is it just lessons in anything other than trading that you seek to inpart?

Why oh why do I let myself get sucked into responding? :rolleyes: Spose that's what his lordship wants afterall.

The woman who was arrayed in purple this woman rides upon the Red beast Government, that the scarlet woman controls.

Mystery Babylon you are referring to MR SOCS, In a nutshell, constitutes of international banking system, which runs the economic systems that are rampant over the world today..This system is debt money Babylonian system that robs the people of the whole earth of all their wealth....

Laptop,

What do you think would be the consequences to the Roman Catholic Church (or any religious group) if astronomers discovered a thriving civilisation on another planet? Imagine this civilisation was detectable by radio telescopes and visible through optical telescopes, and in a part of space that has never been explored by man so that it cannot be dismissed as signals from a man made object. This civilisation is developed and thriving and not just singled cell life so it can’t be a case of contamination from earth. Do you think the Roman Catholic Church would be happy for this information to be released to the public or would they do everything in their power to suppress it?

NT,

The Vatican would say this is another example of God's omnipotence.

Grant.

NT,

Grant.

Would it still be Gods omnipotence if these were sentient, technological beings with green skin, two heads, 5 arms, and 7 fingers?
(off topic I know)

Could well be Trendie, but I thought God was all nice and didn't like rudeness, and if you had these theoretical aliens with 5 arms and 7 fingers, by definition, due to the relative proximity of the arms / fingers ratio to parity, it follows that they would inevitably be 'flipping you the bird' with at least 3 of their arms (assuming the most even finger distribution possible).

Surely some sort of huge intergalactic diplomatic incident would be nigh on impossible to avoid once we built a powerful enough telescope to see them. And I can't beleive god would want that ;-)

The work of the Devil perhaps?

Just my $0.02 as usual

GJ

what, then, if these aliens had a religion whereby they were informed, by a prohet, that THEY were made in Gods image?

These aliens have not seen any God, have no obvious proof, and any suggestion of delusion was thought offensive to them, and sacriligous. (sp)
And their religion says God created them so they could dominion over all His creations.

(By the way, they have bigger guns than us.) :)

NT,

Grant.

"Theology: An attempt to explain a subject by men who do not understand it. The intent is not to tell the truth but to satisfy the questioner."

-Elbert Hubbard

Laptop,

What do you think would be the consequences to the Roman Catholic Church (or any religious group) if astronomers discovered a thriving civilisation on another planet? Imagine this civilisation was detectable by radio telescopes and visible through optical telescopes, and in a part of space that has never been explored by man so that it cannot be dismissed as signals from a man made object. This civilisation is developed and thriving and not just singled cell life so it can’t be a case of contamination from earth. Do you think the Roman Catholic Church would be happy for this information to be released to the public or would they do everything in their power to suppress it?

Firstly I'm not a Catholic, . . Further I like to say there is no pope in the Bible and there never was a pope over the true Christian Church . . When a Catholic learns there is no pope that wheres silly fish hats in the Bible, they know once more they had been deceived by religious trickery and mental seduction. They know the Catholic church is not the true Church founded by Jesus Christ. To answer you question yes would not surprised me if they did suppress the information they done so in the past.

And don't start me on UFOs:LOL:

Firstly I'm not a Catholic, . . Further I like to say there is no pope in the Bible and there never was a pope over the true Christian Church . . When a Catholic learns there is no pope that wheres silly fish hats in the Bible, they know once more they had been deceived by religious trickery and mental seduction. They know the Catholic church is not the true Church founded by Jesus Christ. To answer you question yes would not surprised me if they did suppress the information they done so in the past.

And don't start me on UFOs:LOL:

No but you are a wannabe.

I can see everything from a great height but I don't talk about everything I see.

Now look at your left hand.

Look at the third finger of your left hand.

On this finger there is a gold ring.

This ring is in the form of a belt with a horseshoe buckle and 3 perforations away from it.

A belt is a masonic emblem.

Why do you wear a ring with a masonic emblem if you are not a freemason ?

Simple. It is because you like intruiges and you are a wannabe.:rolleyes:

Incidentally Laptop 1, you may now proceed to deny the above, even though you know the truth, and what is more, you know that I know the truth and that nothing escapes me. I may choose to ignore a lot for a long time, but in the end analysis, I KNOW, and what is more, everyone else in here whether they admit it or not KNOW that I KNOW, and that...is enough.

Now, while we are at it, where is the rule book ?

ZUPCON !

We are still waiting for you to finish your tea and produce the rule book.

It is nearly five days now, how much longer does the mob have to wait for you to finally produce the rule book, so that I can progress this thread properly.

I thought you were waiting for a PM before you returned. We're happy to let you get on with your bizziness for a while Bertie if you like. We'll shout when it's time to come in for dinner.

it's no problem - honest. ;-)

GJ

I don't want any dinner..... I WANT THE RULE BOOK !

Some one remind Zupcon we are all waiting.

When he appears with the rule book, the whole rule book and nothing but the rule book then I will reappear again, unless I am not verrri bizzi.