The Hidden Secret Agenda

NT,

“It would make it difficult for the Vatican to explain Genesis 1:27”.

They would blame bad translation/out-of-date scholarship.

Grant.

So concealment of the truth is more important than the truth itself. It’s one way of keeping the masses under control and following the structured path or in other words, keeping them docile! I still can’t help drawing parallels with the movie “The Matrix”. It is a brilliant metaphor for many things in life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix

What do you mean I am wrong ? What gives you the fanciful idea that I am connected to freemasonry in any way ? I am not interested in what apprentices are kept in. I am interested in illuminating certain things which are obvious, they are screaming at you as Pod G says, but the collective torpor and turgidity that permeates these boards succeeds in hiding them in a swirling mist of repetitive stupidity and ignorance.

But I am not going to do all the work here on my own for your benefit. You can continue to contribute ignorant and stupid comments if you like because it helps enormously to illustrate what is obvious, screaming as loud as loud can be at everyone who reads this and other threads.

If you cannot understand that......LOL......... I cannot and will not understand it for you.:LOL:

You still don't gettit do you? Oh Dear,,Oh Dear !

I have given you an answer on post#93 regarding the Revelation chapter in the bible, but you ignored it...Now go back and read it again...Or it could be you don't understand it.

Why do continue to talk in riddles like you do? You never have explained anything to anyone.

I shouldn't bother discussing anything at all with you all you do is, play manipulation and your intention is for everything to get so twisted around, with idioms and exaggerated outward show until nobody is any wiser, basically nobody will get anywhere with you, because you irritate and provoke with persistent petty distractions. This is the only reason you draw people in and why you threads turn in to a joke. The bottom line is, you have nothing constructive to say only to run people down, thinking you now all the answers, which to be honest is sad. Do you like my post #186 on your day out in the cafe with zupcon and the rule book. Should be in the top 10 funny T2W post this year.:LOL:

I have given you an answer on post#93 regarding the Revelation chapter in the bible, but you ignored it...Now go back and read it again...Or it could be you don't understand it.

Why do continue to talk in riddles like you do? You never have explained anything to anyone.

I shouldn't bother discussing anything at all with you all you do is, play manipulation and your intention is for everything to get so twisted around, with idioms and exaggerated outward show until nobody is any wiser, basically you will get nowhere with you, because you irritate and provoke with persistent petty distractions. This is the only reason you draw people in and why you threads turn in to a joke. The bottom line is, you have nothing constructive to say only to run people down, thinking you now all the answers, which to be honest is sad. Do you like my post #186 on your day out in the cafe with zupcon and the rule book. Should be in the top 10 funny T2W post this year.:LOL:

Not true laptop...not true at all. When you try to explain things that you understand, to people who do not understand, and, to people who do not understand that they do not understand, all you get in return are more questions and rudeness. Go figure....:confused:

Not true laptop...not true at all. When you try to explain things that you understand, to people who do not understand, and, to people who do not understand that they do not understand, all you get in return are more questions and rudeness. Go figure....:confused:

Least I try to explain, what he calls the The Hidden Secret Agenda, based on Revelation, new trader go and read my post #93 again.;)

Least I try to explain, what he calls the The Hidden Secret Agenda, based on Revelation, new trader go and read my post #93 again.;)

I have read it laptop. But I don't think it's what "The Secret Agenda" is about. I think it's about the parallels with The Church and something else. The relationship between the truth and the concealment of the truth. Who loses from having the truth revealed and who gains from it's concealment? Keeping the population docile is what I think it's all about...and it makes a lot of sense. I'm not going to say any more...but I am almost certain I am on the right track.

I have read it laptop. But I don't think it's what "The Secret Agenda" is about. I think it's about the parallels with The Church and something else. The relationship between the truth and the concealment of the truth. Who loses from having the truth revealed and who gains from it's concealment? Keeping the population docile is what I think it's all about...and it makes a lot of sense. I'm not going to say any more...but I am almost certain I am on the right track.

I think the secret agenda is about selling out the human population to aliens at Area-51, allowing them to conduct medical experiments on people in exchange for advanced alien technology.
the need for secrecy is prevent people from realising there are no real countries, and the politicians create arbitrary divisions (geographic/political/religuous) and thus deflect attention from the fact we dont need them.

NT,

When ex-World Bank president, Paul Wolfowitz was professor (political science?) at Harvard, his basic philosophy was that concealment of truth or misinformation in a democracy is sometimes justified, sometimes desirable. Just as we have in the UK.

“keeping the masses under control “ and keeping them happy in a state of ignorance. As chancellor, Gordon Brown told lies, and I’ve no reason to expect him change as a PM.

Grant.

Pointless arguing think what you like...I am done with this radicals thread

SOCRATES feeds on T2W like a blood-sucker feeds on blood. The less blood he gets, then his Purple will fade.

The End.

<Walks in . . . >

Everything is known in advance
I'm very bizzi
You are all dunces

Parasitism vs Symbiosis . . . discuss

Yawn

<Walks out>

<Removal vans arrive to take away the the debris from the car crash site> :cheesy:

Why is it that there are 73944 members registered (this evening's figures) and 73943 don't get it ? Why is this ? Surely eveyone has an equal chance of getting it. But there has to be a reason why the 73943 remain in the dark and fumble about and post off topic and generally miss the point ? Why ? What is the reason ? Why does only one poster on this thread get it and no one else ? Why ?

Latest...now 2.

Last edited:
Why is ZUPCON so reluctant to post the rules in the rule book as requested many times so that this thread can be properly progressed ? Why does he delay ? Why does he drink so may cups of tea and why does it take so long ? Why is it that this is the 6th day since the first request and there is no sign of the rule book yet ?

Don't forget that the rule book does not have to be written. It already exists. But Zupcon is very reluctant to post all the details ? Why ?

Now some of you complain that this thread does not get to any conclusions.

Quite right too.

But you must understand that I am not prepared or willing to do all the work here.

All I am asking is for ZUPCON to step forward and post the contents of the rule book, to kick this off properly...

Is that too much to ask ? NO.

So what is the problem ? There has to be a problem otherwise he would have done it long ago and not wasted time drinking so many cups of tea. Surely he cannot be that thirsty. So why the delay ? Why ?

So what is the problem ? There has to be a problem otherwise he would have done it long ago and not wasted time drinking so many cups of tea. Surely he cannot be that thirsty. So why the delay ? Why ?

Because I am bizzi :LOL:

zu

These questions are not posed to ZUPCON alone, they are posed to all 73943 members., u c ? Does this mean that if my request is not satisfied, does this mean there really is a hidden agenda and if so what is it ? What exactly is it ?

Now some of you complain that this thread does not get to any conclusions.

Quite right too.

But you must understand that I am not prepared or willing to do all the work here.

All I am asking is for ZUPCON to step forward and post the contents of the rule book, to kick this off properly...

Is that too much to ask ? NO.

could zupcon have you on ignore, and is oblivious to your requests?
tea is a known diuretic. maybe he is stuck in the bog.

Because I am bizzi :LOL:

zu

Yes I know you are bizzi...:LOL: ..but I am bizzi 2...but I am making an effort...But I am not going to make this effort on my own, I have told you before....and you are wasting time and making cups of tea and tinky winky...while all the mob are restless because you do not post the rule book.

Now, what exactly is the problem ?...:eek:

could zupcon have you on ignore, and is oblivious to your requests?
tea is a known diuretic. maybe he is stuck in the bog.

No he does not have me on ignore, far from it, I KNOW this.

There are others who pretend to put me on ignore but pop up the moment I post.
I KNOW this.

There are others who put me on ignore but are only pretending. I KNOW this.

Then there are others who say publicly they have put me on ignore but still butt in and post on my threads. I KNOW this.

And then there are those others who also pretend to put me on ignore but hang on my every word and never miss one of my posts. I KNOW this.

There is a lot that I KNOW, and a lot that I SEE, but I do not necessarily comment always on what I know and I see, you see...or do you not see ?....:LOL: