The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie_5

201 50
You know what, I hate this thread. It's wasted more of my time than I can possibily justify.
But I'm am genuinely curious ...

Medbs.... How old are you ? What is your background ? Where are you from ? How long have you been trading ? etc

I have no idea why I feel the urge to know this, but I see this thread more as a form of heroin than anything else. I know it's deeply destructive on every level, yet I keep coming back for more .....

medbs

248 4
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
You know what, I hate this thread. It's wasted more of my time than I can possibily justify.
But I'm am genuinely curious ...

Medbs.... How old are you ? What is your background ? Where are you from ? How long have you been trading ? etc

I have no idea why I feel the urge to know this, but I see this thread more as a form of heroin than anything else. I know it's deeply destructive on every level, yet I keep coming back for more .....
:LOL:
It's the funniest post I ever seen in this thread :cheesy:

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 984
Guys you know this imbecilic thread would have terminated after a couple of posts if instead of having him post trades here someone would have told him to open an account at

https://www.myfxbook.com/

or

www.covestor.com

etc

and really put the trades on with everybody transparebtly being able to follow a real equity curve instead of this hot air here with safe and unsafe trades lol !

Then everybody could have seen how much money this guy is down with this nonsense.

100% my ass.

100% BS !

medbs

248 4
Guys you know this imbecilic thread would have terminated after a couple of posts if instead of having him post trades here someone would have told him to open an account at

https://www.myfxbook.com/

or

www.covestor.com

etc

and really put the trades on with everybody transparebtly being able to follow a real equity curve instead of this hot air here with safe and unsafe trades lol !

Then everybody could have seen how much money this guy is down with this nonsense.

100% my ass.

100% BS !
I call the trades Live in this thread.:sleep:
OOOoh, Tired with this kind of stupid comments.

Windowsill

305 39
I call the trades Live in this thread.:sleep:
OOOoh, Tired with this kind of stupid comments.
The other thought that strikes me, Medbs, have you considered using options/bungees on ig , it would be more suitable as you seem to get the direction right 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.