The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You! Stupid! You wish to have my success.

Why you keep focus on 3 open trades, when 30 other trades make money??

Medbs, how do you pick the direction of the trades?

Finally an intelligent question!

Congrats! You must be very intelligent, comparing to other "fake" traders by here.

To answer your question, I have made my proper instruments to analyze the market, it's based on different indicators and different timeframes.

My best!

You know what, I hate this thread. It's wasted more of my time than I can possibily justify.
But I'm am genuinely curious ...

Medbs.... How old are you ? What is your background ? Where are you from ? How long have you been trading ? etc

I have no idea why I feel the urge to know this, but I see this thread more as a form of heroin than anything else. I know it's deeply destructive on every level, yet I keep coming back for more .....

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
You know what, I hate this thread. It's wasted more of my time than I can possibily justify.
But I'm am genuinely curious ...

Medbs.... How old are you ? What is your background ? Where are you from ? How long have you been trading ? etc

I have no idea why I feel the urge to know this, but I see this thread more as a form of heroin than anything else. I know it's deeply destructive on every level, yet I keep coming back for more .....
:LOL:
It's the funniest post I ever seen in this thread :cheesy:

Guys you know this imbecilic thread would have terminated after a couple of posts if instead of having him post trades here someone would have told him to open an account at

https://www.myfxbook.com/

or

www.covestor.com

etc

and really put the trades on with everybody transparebtly being able to follow a real equity curve instead of this hot air here with safe and unsafe trades lol !

Then everybody could have seen how much money this guy is down with this nonsense.

100% my ass.

100% BS !

Guys you know this imbecilic thread would have terminated after a couple of posts if instead of having him post trades here someone would have told him to open an account at

https://www.myfxbook.com/

or

www.covestor.com

etc

and really put the trades on with everybody transparebtly being able to follow a real equity curve instead of this hot air here with safe and unsafe trades lol !

Then everybody could have seen how much money this guy is down with this nonsense.

100% my ass.

100% BS !
I call the trades Live in this thread.:sleep:
OOOoh, Tired with this kind of stupid comments.

I call the trades Live in this thread.:sleep:
OOOoh, Tired with this kind of stupid comments.

The other thought that strikes me, Medbs, have you considered using options/bungees on ig, it would be more suitable as you seem to get the direction right 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.