The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medbs

248 4
I try to bring arguments and you can only offend other!
Sorry but saying you try to open a clown camp doesnt mean you can recruit Clowns from here :).
When you dont want to bring arguments and discuss about this, what you do here after busting some accounts and losing so much money?

Showing that your strategy is not working you did long enough. And this was your goal to show it will work or is a complete losing strategy. So your target to show you lost all very fast (next time try to lose a little bit slower) is more then achieved.
Stupid people like you do not deserve a response.
It's best to ignore.

Stef_trade

5 0
Stupid people like you do not deserve a response.
It's best to ignore.
by the way margin-call-mohamed, this was a reponse what you did!
Even if you dont want do anything you do it. Same with your trading. You try to show 100 % and show only total losing in fastest way and how important is learning some basics against hoping for luck (this is all your strategy was).

And again. You dont bring arguments to discuss because you dont have any. Hiding behind your bad trading style and your offending all people who know more about your strategy then you by your own. I dont want you make crying, but at least you ignore the truth and can sun in your master skills with all your private money lost in reality (funny was your posting that you did make big wins :) and same time showing us 2 accounts busted in your may trading - whatever drugs you take, they are very strong). maybe thatswhy you are so offending against all, its last thing what you have. Simple discussing you cant do, and did not do from beginning!

medbs

248 4
Goodness me, is this thread STILL going on. So now it's just name calling and insults. What is the point of this thread, we all know medbs is a liar, he refuses to show the statement for the losing trades.

Why is anyone bothering attempting to argue with him? He lives on a different planet.

Pffffffffff you Stupid Men, are you blind?
The best response for the losers of your kind is: "The statement"

Attachments

Stef_trade

5 0
The best response for the losers of your kind is: "The statement"
go home, you loser. you lost all your money and now faking what you can! i hope a admin moderator will kick you out of this forum because of your all time faking parts. yes 15000 win and 200000 loss! where are this losses baby?
Your name Margin-Call-Mohamed is maybe bether Funny-Statement-Mohamed!
By the way. So less wins with so much lots in range market! even this you cant do good.

Last edited:

medbs

248 4
:LOL:
go home, you loser. you lost all your money and now faking what you can! i hope a admin moderator will close this treat because of your all time faking parts. yes 15000 win and 200000 loss! where are this losses baby?
You name Margin-Call-Mohamed is maybe bether Funny-Statement-Mohamed!
By the way. So less wins with so much lots in range market! even this you cant do good.
Loser:clap:

barjon

Legendary member
10,310 1,566
ok, I think we've had about enough of this :rolleyes:

medbs

If you can't bring yourself to answer the very legitimate questions about your off-side trades, but merely ignore them or insult the questioners, then there is absolutely no point in this continuing any further. So, it's put up or shut up time.

jon

Reactions: Hoggums

meanreversion

3,398 535
It's taken 637 posts to get to this point, when it was obvious after about 100 that is was utterly pointless. Can we ban medbs from t2w, aside from the fact he is not connected with reality, he is extremely rude. If I were to repeatedly call people "******* idiots", would you let me get away with it?

Fact - medbs is nothing but a detriment to this website.

Windowsill

305 39
Medbs, how do you pick the direction of the trades?

medbs

248 4
Medbs, how do you pick the direction of the trades?
Finally an intelligent question!

Congrats! You must be very intelligent, comparing to other "fake" traders by here.

To answer your question, I have made my proper instruments to analyze the market, it's based on different indicators and different timeframes.

My best!

Status
Not open for further replies.